• Breaking News

    Monday, January 18, 2021

    Company of Heroes 64 Bit Update is Live!

    Company of Heroes 64 Bit Update is Live!


    64 Bit Update is Live!

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:04 PM PST

    A brilliant comment from the Royal Engineers

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 12:24 PM PST

    64 Bit Update Bug Reporting

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:58 PM PST

    Hi everyone,

    We hope you are enjoying the 64 bit update thus far.

    If you encounter any bugs, it would be great if you could report them here.

    Note, before reporting, please ensure you have verified your game files.

    If after verifying your game files, you are having major issues or consistent crashes, firstly please submit bugsplat reports.

    Additionally, feel free to submit details of your issue here. Providing your hardware specs would also be useful.

    submitted by /u/Andy_RE
    [link] [comments]

    Say hello to my new friend

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:43 PM PST

    750mb Update on Steam, what does it include?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 02:31 PM PST

    I hope its 64bit but they haven't made any announcements so I doubt it. Edit: Yes it's the 64bit patch among other things like map changes.

    submitted by /u/MN_Eye
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone elses game keep crashing on start after update? My system can run 64 bit.

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 03:55 PM PST

    Rudhrah Technovation

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 09:42 PM PST

    Rudhrah Technovation provides cost efficient press release services. Rudhrah Technovation can help your brand to grow and always be on the public eye.

    submitted by /u/Rudhrahtechnovation
    [link] [comments]

    What's the most assholishly effective trick/tactic you came up with?

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:29 AM PST

    Mine is planting AT mines at the edge of 17pndrs range. Works wonders

    submitted by /u/CommisarDeus
    [link] [comments]

    For those curious, this is the updated bugsplat screen from 64-bit update

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 08:54 PM PST

    Always pay attention to forward retreat points so that you don't get yeeted out of existence by the Luftwaffe

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:59 AM PST

    Wehrmacht vs Her Majesties Monsters Help

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 07:28 AM PST

    Hello Fellow Commanders,

    I have switched from playing the Americans mostly to playing the Werh. for my 2021 goal. Going from mostly the Allies to the Axis has been an interesting switch I must say. Anyways I am really struggling against the British. Mostly their infantry sections early game. I use my MG42 to suppress when possible and support with grens on the flanks to fight the section spread. However I am not holding my ground well against a 2 - 3 section with a bren carrier to support. The carrier usually is upgraded to flames, but my 222 is either coming out too late or when it does come out seems ineffective for the cost of the counter as the AC is only 3 mins away if that. In short I have 3 questions.
    1) Is the British Meta 3 sections, B. Carrier, AC/ Centaur or something else?

    2) How do I counter this problem outside of the obvious get good and use cover response?
    3) What is the standard Werh. meta build against Britain?

    Thank you a head of time to all of those people who comment and help me on my road to 2021 goal accomplishment.

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    COH 2 Tourney GG community

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 06:50 AM PST

    Stuka dive bomb. it couldn't be better

    Posted: 18 Jan 2021 05:08 AM PST

    Question, how do I get sniper teams for russia?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:44 PM PST

    For coh2, is it Base game at all or is it modded or locked being a commander? I'm pretty sure I've seen one before, but not totally confident.

    submitted by /u/firepit0501
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment