• Breaking News

    Sunday, January 17, 2021

    Company of Heroes Photo's Taken Right Before Disaster !

    Company of Heroes Photo's Taken Right Before Disaster !


    Photo's Taken Right Before Disaster !

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:35 PM PST

    I am beginning to think this is all Axis need...

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 10:46 AM PST

    Can anyone tell me which commanders you should buy?

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 03:41 AM PST

    I heard that having some commanders is essential in this game, I am quite new to coh2 (like 12 hours or something) but I like the game so far and I am willing to invest a little bit if needed

    submitted by /u/mathijswedie
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for 2v2 partners

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 11:11 AM PST

    Hey guys,

    I played a few hundred hours of COH 1 back in the day. Recently, I have started to get the itch to play COH2 and am looking for a teammate that could perhaps show me the ropes.

    I have been watching some helpinghans and tightrope, and have played a few games recently.

    Here is my steam: https://steamcommunity.com/profiles/76561198005690784/

    Cheers!

    submitted by /u/churchillston
    [link] [comments]

    375 VP mod - Favor Please!

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:52 PM PST

    Hello all,

    250 games are too short, and 500 vp games are too long (imho). 250 ends just before things get good and 500 vp games usually end in base annihilation with like 100VPs left (a huge waste of 10mins)

    Could anyone please make a mod (that is compatible with the winter balance patch, if possible) that is for 375VP? If it is not too difficult, maybe I could make it myself with some help?

    Any advice/input/the actual mod appreciated. It would really mean A LOT to me!

    Thanks! Tagged as 1v1 because thats what I play and couldn't find a more appropriate one

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Tactics, since i am noob

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:01 PM PST

    How do I win aganist expert AI? Also how do i counter AI mortar barrages? Whenever I put down sandbags with my infantry sections they barrage the shit out of my troops.

    submitted by /u/ApacheWithAnM231
    [link] [comments]

    Heroic American Airborne Defend Bridges | Company of Heroes 2 Wikinger

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 09:35 AM PST

    COH 1 on windows 10

    Posted: 17 Jan 2021 06:18 AM PST

    hello

    my game works not so good with windows 10,anybody knows about a solution or fix ?

    thanks

    submitted by /u/Icm99
    [link] [comments]

    Tourney Mode should be default for 1v1 ladder

    Posted: 16 Jan 2021 10:30 PM PST

    Tourney mode should be default for 1v1 ladder

    the RNG provided some 'fun' moments when the game was in its infancy, but now that we are transforming into a much more competitive game, I think its time we evolved the 1v1 ladder accordingly.

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment