• Breaking News

    Tuesday, January 19, 2021

    Company of Heroes Map Patch is Live!

    Company of Heroes Map Patch is Live!


    Map Patch is Live!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:10 AM PST

    Safe to say, my infantry suffered too

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:26 AM PST

    Update problems

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:21 PM PST

    These are the following problem I have met if they're more pls just put down in the comment

    -Slow af match finding (Automatch vs player took me 13 min and still looking)

    -Literally, have to wait 20-30 sec for auto-match to load up

    -varified game file, download 2.7 GB worth of file idk

    -unisntalled and reinstalled doesn't help

    submitted by /u/Gow13510
    [link] [comments]

    Only "OK" Performance with RTX 3080/r9 3900x?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:09 PM PST

    I doubt anybody will have any sympathy for me here, but get this: I start up COH2 with my RTX 3080/r9 3900x. I jump in a 3v3 game. My game runs at a smooth 144fps for the first ten mins of the game. Then about halfway through it starts dipping a lot, down to 65-70. I had really thought this game would run at higher FPS, even later game. Any suggestions on how to improve late game multiplayer performance, or is it just a matter of optimization on Relic's backend?

    submitted by /u/Fronesis
    [link] [comments]

    Dev/community appreciation post

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 04:12 AM PST

    Just wanted to take a moment to say thanks to the Devs, map makers and community balance team that continue to make this game great! First got the game in 2013 and I've more than got my money's worth and continue to find enjoyment with it :)

    submitted by /u/MediocreCable
    [link] [comments]

    Cannot Connect to Servers

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 02:52 PM PST

    I was able to play after the update yesterday, but when I try to connect today all i get is a message telling me I cannot connect to the servers. I've tried verifying files but that hasn't helped.

    submitted by /u/Battlefield_Ace
    [link] [comments]

    How tf do you guys get so many units so fast?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:59 PM PST

    I'm relatively new with 28 hours under my belt. I read guides, watch tutorials, etc. but I cannot for the life of me figure out how people get so many units so quickly!!

    I play Wermacht, and usually start every game with pioneers, an MG and a squad of riflemen (can't remember the name) and send them to 3 different points. My squads always get overwhelmed by a blob of enemies right off the bat.

    On top of that in the late game I see myself struggling to keep more than 5 units around but everyone else on my team and enemy team seems to be maxing out their populations.

    I retreat my units as much as I can but I'm not the best at micro yet and do lose more units than I should. However I still inflict decent damage on enemies but they still seem to be having huge blobs of units.

    How are you guys building such massive armies??

    submitted by /u/Sippinonjoy
    [link] [comments]

    144hz, 165hz, 240hz, 360hz Support added?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 01:03 PM PST

    Are we still relegated to 30, 60, 90, and 120hz, or is the 64-bit update the dawn of a new day for HRR Displays?

    submitted by /u/aan8993uun
    [link] [comments]

    Servers are down since the update?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 09:45 AM PST

    I haven't been able to get into auto match since the game updated. The game says that the servers may be down. Is anyone else having this problem with the new update?

    submitted by /u/Serofin
    [link] [comments]

    Game Not Launching After Update.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:26 AM PST

    Game worked yesterday,

    Patched game,

    Game not working,

    Verified game files x 2,

    No issues.

    I press play, it will say 'playing' or 'launching', then go back to saying 'play game'

    If anyone has suggestions on how to fix the issue?

    Thanks.

    submitted by /u/AsRiversRunRed
    [link] [comments]

    We ain't "digging" these new maps, chief

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:52 AM PST

    Hewwo geo. Beenis and baslls

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 08:35 PM PST

    My friend is ass at the game how do i help him

    submitted by /u/mayanaisgn
    [link] [comments]

    sync-error detected

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:24 PM PST

    I've literally had this three games in a row. I've verified games files. what is going on. it really sucks when I sink half an hour into a game and I'm disconnected for no discernable reason...

    submitted by /u/AutobahnBiquick
    [link] [comments]

    Tips for a USF noob.

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:03 PM PST

    I'm still a noob and I need help. I'm playing as the USF and I feel like I can't hold ground on the map and I'm sustaining 30-40% more casualties than I'm causing on the enemy. I feel like I have allied armor figured out and I can usually turn games around once I get them rolling out, but my early game is so weak that rarely happens.

    So I need advice on how to manage USF infantry. Pretty much from and basic tips to advanced are welcome.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/Ok_Flounder1911
    [link] [comments]

    Counter to Soviet MG spam as OKW?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:21 AM PST

    I play as OKW, meet soviet player who pumps out four MG's.

    How would you solve it?

    submitted by /u/Snyggkille
    [link] [comments]

    Casting COH1 replays on sundays, please give me some replays!

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:32 PM PST

    Gentlemen, i have a small request. If you can please post game replays of COH1 either here or on my discord https://discord.gg/z9CjPFY , i would greatly appreciate it. Anything goes, 1v1/2v2/3v3/4v4 and any map. Ill obviously write the replay giver's name on the streams. Thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/twitchsopamanxx
    [link] [comments]

    Paratroopers. (USF)

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    I feel like they need a little more HP to truly be effective with Thompsons. They feel a lot like commandos without the cloak ability. Maybe a snare ability to help deal with light vehicles since they're meant to wreak havoc in the back lines.

    This of course would mean that German Paras get their Faust back. Which is fine, I never really minded it.

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    How do I make a mod? [TUTORIAL REQUEST]

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:28 PM PST

    Hello all,

    I need to make a mod that allows me to set the victory condition to 375 VPs. Does anyone know how I do that by chance?

    Any help appreciated, thanks!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    COH1 connection drops (artbiration by relic)?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 11:38 AM PST

    I've played probably around 80 games of COH1, and just yesterday I had the first game where it randomly stopped and said the winner would be decided by relic. Then, today, I logged in to play for a bit, and 2/3 matches had the same issue, usually towards the beginning of the round. Google suggests this happens when one players connection is poor, but is this a more general thing going on?

    I'm pretty sure it's not my connection - I'm not experiencing connection issues in any other application and bandwidth tests seem fine.

    submitted by /u/m0v3act
    [link] [comments]

    Could maps not be removed from the map pool?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 03:58 AM PST

    While it is fantastic that maps keep getting added to automatch, I have noticed a trend where lots of old ones are also removed when new ones are added.

    I personally don't like this as it takes away choice and variety from the player base, unless there are major balance issues keep them in the game, or even, prevent certain faction match ups in automatch and add more vetos.

    I say this as someone who has played the game for many years but with long breaks as it makes the game really frustrating returning, as maps I know and understand are no longer present, and other maps I personally really don't enjoy such as Crossroads and Nexus take up nearly over a 1/4 of the 1v1 map pool (I understand why people like Crossroads but I have had too many 1.5 hour stalemate games).

    I know it is ultimately personal taste, but I would like to give people the choice.

    submitted by /u/TheEvilAdventurer
    [link] [comments]

    How do I choose which door to exit from a garrisoned building?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 07:39 AM PST

    I cannot for the life of me figure it out and I've kinda always just dealt with it...

    submitted by /u/BeeRye93
    [link] [comments]

    world builder Missing file

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 05:21 AM PST

    I am missing the "Archive.exe" file in my steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2 directory.

    I have tried to validate my files over and over again, start up the game and the world builder, downloaded the tools for coh2, har re-install and so on. I don't know what to do!

    How can I get the archive.exe?

    This is a big problem I think. I can't export my maps. All I get is this error "Failed to launch command line:"C\program files (x86)\steam\steamapps\common\Company of Heroes 2\Archive.exe" -c

    EDIT: I had an "Archive.exe" on my other pc that i put in my first. But I still get the same error. What to do?

    submitted by /u/H4miol
    [link] [comments]

    Has anyone played against an xbox player with the new patch yet?

    Posted: 19 Jan 2021 06:40 AM PST

    I'm just wondering how it went.

    submitted by /u/naveedst3r
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment