• Breaking News

    Friday, January 15, 2021

    Company of Heroes How to Utilise Max Range on Vehicles

    Company of Heroes How to Utilise Max Range on Vehicles


    How to Utilise Max Range on Vehicles

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:53 AM PST

    OKW players! How do you use Panzerfusiliers?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:09 AM PST

    Panzerfusilier is known for its mid-late game power spike with strong utilities. It stands at an interesting middle ground between volks grenadier and obsersuldaten.

    How do you use your Panzerfusilier? Cast your vote!

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Apple_Successful
    [link] [comments]

    Foy Cinematic Battle | Company of heroes 2 Wikinger mod

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 03:20 PM PST

    How the hell do the Germans get so much fuel out of nowhere?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 10:24 PM PST

    I simply don't get it. These 2 players were underperforming alot and had alot, and I mean alot of armored cars (1 okw and 1 whermact) and everything they pushed my fireflies and hmgs held them back. So its around 18 minutes into the game, I've destroyed atleast 5 luchs by now and atleast 6 222's And I am just about to produce my 3rd firefly Mind you I had aec armored cars before this, I had 2 and both got melted by panzergrens with shreks. They have held their fuel about half the time with me taking it back the other half, they are almost pushed to their base when suddenly they pull a kt and a tiger ace out of nowhere and dome my 2 fireflies and magically are untouched by my vet 3 at gun crews. I had enough fuel total to make 3 fireflies and 2 aecs Needless to say they follow that up with 2 ostwinds and endless stukas I'm wondering what damn pocket dimension they are grabbing Jerry cans out of to get that much fuel. BTW they didn't have any fuel caches, I drove around with a aec to check.

    submitted by /u/firepit0501
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone know when the 64 bit release for CoH2 comes out

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 09:11 AM PST

    How to play Panzer Elite vs. Americans

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:13 PM PST

    I always have trouble with PE, just get overrun by rifle span, have my panzergrenadiers wiped by jeeps, or rangers later on wreck my infantry half tracks. I usually play Angoville, so advice within that context would make more sense than other.

    submitted by /u/Frodithy
    [link] [comments]

    Will the future update finally allow us to rebind keys?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:15 PM PST

    Not sure how demanded this feature is but it seems absurd to me that in order for you to have a set up that's comfortable for you, you need to use a third party program and implementing rebinds seems trivial in comparison to huge task like moving the game to 64 bit.

    Or is the lack of rebind support done to balance the game?

    submitted by /u/Hungato
    [link] [comments]

    How do I create a match with ai team mates?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:56 PM PST

    As above, I'd like to get some experience at team games before I jump into pvp & potentially piss off my team mates.

    Could somebody give me detailed steps on how to set up a game with ai team mate/s, against ai opponents? Thatd be very much appreciated.

    Also, I still get cold tech when I play against the computer, is that able to be turned off?

    submitted by /u/PocketRadzys
    [link] [comments]

    Big time noob asking for help

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 02:00 AM PST

    I'm a big noob. I play with a friend mostly on 2v2s, I usually use soviets or ukf, my friend uses usf and sometimes soviets. We were used to play against people who blob up units and send them to the slaughter, or people who spam emplacement or mg and we learned how to deal with them.

    Recently we got "promoted", basically a sign appears on screen and tells you that now you are in rank 7. From that moment onward we met really good opponents, no more cancer spam, no more sim city, just very good players that rekt us pretty good.

    Do you have any advice on how to improve my micro, deal with early engagement as allies in general? Which opening are best against okw? Which are best against ost? What commander should i use in each faction?

    Also one side question: when somebody drop and he's replaced by AI, what level of difficulty will the AI have?

    submitted by /u/wer525
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet style

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 08:41 AM PST

    Soviet style

    Hehe a bit of vodka, 2 blunts, and the men go ooraah

    Good ratio

    submitted by /u/Biebbs
    [link] [comments]

    What does the number in Brackets mean before the Maps Name?

    Posted: 15 Jan 2021 04:25 AM PST

    In Matchmaking you can veto some of the Maps to not be included. These have (1) or (2) in front of the Name, what does that mean?

    submitted by /u/dizzease
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment