• Breaking News

    Thursday, January 14, 2021

    Company of Heroes Doctrines

    Company of Heroes Doctrines


    Doctrines

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:35 AM PST

    So I've got my 30000 supply what doctrines are really good or really fun

    submitted by /u/MusiX2019
    [link] [comments]

    so, does anyone know whats up with the matchmaking system?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 11:28 AM PST

    im a sov main and i play 2v2 and 4v4. currently, my 2v2 rank is 255 and my 4v4 rank is 232. i just had a 4v4 match and my highest ranked teamate was 8500, followed by a 3500 player, then a top 200 player.

    i know some low level people group with high level people, but this is not the first time i get paired up with people that have low ratings like this. i'd be fine with noobs, but most of them are racist european people who speak broken english. makes 4v4s a pain in the ass to play

    submitted by /u/Melon5676060
    [link] [comments]

    What happened here, did it bug or did my opponent cheat, my internet was stable throughout

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:42 PM PST

    Is there a Sittard Winter?

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:51 PM PST

    Because it's called Sittard Summer, and it seems weird to call it that if it's the only Sittard.

    submitted by /u/hidaney
    [link] [comments]

    Quality of Life change- Pair of snipers shoot at different targets

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 01:39 PM PST

    Annoying when I have two snipers and they both shoot the same model....

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    Missing funny quotes.

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 10:02 AM PST

    Hi everyone, Is there any one that heard this quote in this video https://youtu.be/-hELP9cNn7Y minute 8:16 ? are the funny quotes so rare to appear or I should enable them in some way or they just being removed from the game?

    submitted by /u/AliIYousef
    [link] [comments]

    The Stuka giveth and the Stuka taketh away

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:01 AM PST

    Nuisances and Pet Peeves

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 04:36 PM PST

    I hate two things most in this game: 1.) PEOPLE WHO SPAM PING SHOULD BE SENT TO THE VERY CONCENTRATION CAMPS THEY ARE DEFENDING 2.) I understand wanting to leave, but maybe they should add a Casual/Unranked game mode like Rainbow did. I have left a few games myself, either for personal real life reasons or just annoyed by a spam pinger or crappy teammates. It isn't fair to ruin somebody's ranking just because you get angry (I genuinely try my damndest to hold out a sliver of hope and can count in my two hands the amount of times I've left for this reason.) I feel like a Casual or Unranked would also help ease new or casual players to PvP without immediately shafting them in the ass. 3.) Did I mention I hate people who spam ping? If you spam ping, I hate you. The only time I "spam ping" is if the enemy pulls out something potentially dangerous to the whole team, like a super heavy tank, even at that, I ping twice and only if I'm busy with micro. Otherwise a short message in chat.

    submitted by /u/Utini5000
    [link] [comments]

    Is CoH 2 mutiplayer dead cause I never find a match

    Posted: 14 Jan 2021 08:14 AM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment