• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 2, 2021

    Company of Heroes I can't tell if my soldiers are from the Soviet Union or Wehrmacht

    Company of Heroes I can't tell if my soldiers are from the Soviet Union or Wehrmacht


    I can't tell if my soldiers are from the Soviet Union or Wehrmacht

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:48 AM PST

    This medical supply REALLY means business...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:22 AM PST

    The mighty Kübelwagen��

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 01:31 PM PST

    If you tell a pioneer squad to salvage a vehicle under combat, a golden voiceclip might play...

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:26 PM PST

    (bellow's hoarsly) "NICE TO KNOW YOU CAN JUST FUCKING THROW MY LIFE AWAY, FOR A LITTLE GAAAAS!"

    submitted by /u/Cellbuilder2
    [link] [comments]

    For Player vs. AI modes, can more user made maps finally be added? There's some amazing maps that let you fight under the Brandenburg Gate, or in front of the Reichstag for VP points. "Player balance" is meaningless in Players vs AI modes, and it should have some more custom maps.

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 10:09 AM PST

    Should zeroing artillery still work near the base?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 09:15 PM PST

    Trying to figure out if this is an exploit or not because I haven't seen other artillery call ins do this. The player rushed a tank towards my base and called the zeroing artillery. I didn't think this would work because most call ins are off-limit near the base, but the outer ring of the circle caught my dudes inside the base and wiped out about 90% of my army. This wasn't a real one-sided game either, but it was enough for me to have to surrender.

    submitted by /u/ashmole
    [link] [comments]

    New player late game soviets question

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:25 PM PST

    Hi Guys,

    I'm a newb so my ENTIRE play sucks but I particularly feel lost in the late game as I have no plan. Please can I post my strategy and you let me know where I'm going wrong?

    Early game. Make 4 conscripts and my engineer and send them to one half of the map and cap it.

    Make a 2nd conscripts, build the building that lets me build the machine gun car.

    Make my engineer have flame thrower and put them in the car and then go flame people.

    QUESTION ONE, Pretty soon people tend to get bazukas and my jeep just seems worthles, is this normal?

    Mid game. Build an M4 tank and go to town on people with this.

    QUESTION TWO, this tank seems super strong but if they already have bazukas out it seems to only take 3 shots from it to kill my tank? How do i deal with this?.

    Late game.....build the heavy tank if they have tanks so I can shoot their tanks .

    If they go mass infantry with anti tank...pray they just keep throwing their infantry at my strong points.

    I realise this must have depressed some of you more skilled people to have to read this but if you could explain to me in basic terms where I need to go from these points I would GREATLY appreciate it.

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/X1nfectedoneX
    [link] [comments]

    Was the American campaign in the first game a real story?

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 06:51 PM PST

    I cant seem to find info on this anywhere. And what does show up is a dumb movie with the same name.

    submitted by /u/Cellbuilder2
    [link] [comments]

    Playing the Modern Combat mod is great but it hangs for a second or two almost every 30 seconds

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:50 PM PST

    Is there a way to fix this either with a patch, game settings, or an ini?

    I just downloaded it off of steam today and it's fantastic but I'd love to stop the hanging up issues

    PC:
    3700X
    GTX 1060 6GB
    16 GB DDR4 3200
    MSI B450 Tomahawk

    submitted by /u/duddy33
    [link] [comments]

    Anniversary skins

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 12:47 PM PST

    In recent days i saw a lots of people playing with the anniversary skins. I started playing with coh2 around 2020 summer but i haven1t seen anybody using the anniversary skins until now.

    Are we still able to buy these skins somewhere ?

    submitted by /u/Inugami13
    [link] [comments]

    Can someone pls tell me what I did wrong in this match

    Posted: 02 Feb 2021 03:41 AM PST

    https://www.coh2.org/replay/107499/w

    God damn did this game ever make me tilted lol. I already know that my unit preservation in this game was complete shit, but I just really wanna know what I could've done differently besides retreat my units earlier. I really wanna get good at countering this ass green and panzer-gren ball of death strat, but I have such a damn hard time doing it, along with the machine guns it just made it almost hard as hell for me to bleed his already manpower-intensive army.

    Please give me your big gamer tips, really looking to improve, and ignore me being a little bitch near the end.

    submitted by /u/chairman_mao2
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment