• Breaking News

    Thursday, February 11, 2021

    Company of Heroes If every map had a poem like Rzhev, what poem would you make/choose for XXXXXX map?

    Company of Heroes If every map had a poem like Rzhev, what poem would you make/choose for XXXXXX map?


    If every map had a poem like Rzhev, what poem would you make/choose for XXXXXX map?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:33 PM PST

    things to do with your old out of context clips

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:38 AM PST

    When did OKW have a Brit commander?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:13 AM PST

    Stuka go brrr

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:15 PM PST

    coh2 game that's made in chernobyl

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 09:15 AM PST

    Playing as ostheer vs USF in 2v2

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:16 PM PST

    Sometimes it is just a difficult game, but sometimes it is pure cancer. Imo it is very hard to pull off a win, unless our opponents are donkey kongs.

    Early game. Riflemen, God bless if not assault engineers or pathfinder spam. Most of my encounter end up in my retreat. I understand that cover is really important, but it usually just feels like their troops deal more damage and I can't win any encounter unless I have double of their units on the battlefield. When I bring MG it is easier, but when their MG arrives, it suppresses everything, including my own machine guns. If they build the front nicely, it is really hard to flank or just push, so I am waiting for vehicles.

    Mid game. Stuarts, jeeps and maybe even Shermans come to the front earlier than I expect them. I already learnt to bring anti tank to the battlefield earlier, but I might not have enough time to set it nicely, or get 2 anti tanks, in case that gardening Stuart starts making circles around that AT. So my lines can be pushed easily, and if I need to push, it is just cancer. Also by that time their whole army got bazookas, so my vehicles get annihilated.

    Late game. Usually I encounter Sherman spam with Pershing or Jackson behind them. In case of defense, it is alright, but if I need to push, Shermans start circling around my tanks, and Jackson is just finishing off anyone in its sight of view (which is 40 kilometers I guess). If in my tanks there is tiger, good bye tiger. You were a good tiger.

    Last time me and my friend played ostheer vs 2 usf was on a new winter map, so it took some time to learn surrounding, but then any push I wanted to do, ended up in described situations. Please give any advice on how to counter usf as ostheer, or just use my resources more effectively, since I am having quite some trouble figuring it out in my own (about 200-300 hours into the game, probably I should be better but I am not that great yet).

    submitted by /u/MagnusRick
    [link] [comments]

    How do I wean myself off Shock Troopers?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:55 PM PST

    I've been using shock troopers so often these days I can't imagine not using them. Its stopping me from playing other commanders and even other factions.

    They're basically my only unit that can reliably kill enemy infantry squads before they can run away, which is so important to sap enemy resources and stop them from gathering super veteran squads. They're also great at killing weapons crews that I can then take and use to fill out my army.

    And all that is not even mentioning how good they are in general. Anyone soviet players who don't use shock troopers have tips on how to be lethal without them?

    submitted by /u/Daniel_The_Thinker
    [link] [comments]

    So, the CPU teammates have failed me... Again... This is me saying thanks...

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 08:01 PM PST

    Invisible Kübelwagen

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 07:42 PM PST

    Artillery officer = Doom slayer CHANGED MY MIND

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 12:48 PM PST

    Hey! I'd like to know your opinion on my build order. I almost exclusively play 3v3 and 4v4 with randoms (cant find anyone from Czech republic to play with) currently about 1300 hrs in the game. I recently came across the OST artillery officer. And let me tell you it's the most valuable inf unit in the game! So my buil d order that let's me fight 2v1 quiet easily.

    mg42

    pio

    m42

    BP1

    Pgrens

    Pgrens

    BP2

    Tier 2

    Stug

    Artillery officer

    BP3

    Tier 3

    Panzerwerfer and totally abuse arty officer ability

    LefH or Panther (map dependent and situation dependent)

    so far I only lost when I made a big micro mistake or my team was new or afk.

    tell me your thoughts!

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/OndraVonBohmen
    [link] [comments]

    We meet again Private Mok, we meet again.

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:19 AM PST

    We meet again Private Mok, we meet again.

    https://preview.redd.it/yht17zyo4wg61.png?width=1280&format=png&auto=webp&s=6ddf4cdd20843834c3e5d3e87c6a6335ca6c4c46

    First off I like to say that I do come off kind of hard on this player at the end of the video. I was feeling the drinks at that point and couldn't remember at the time why his name sounded so familiar to me. If you don't know Private Mok he is a staple of the company of heroes community at this point with his weird play style as the USF. If you look at his player card you will see how many games this man has dedicated to his one strategy and if you watch the video you will see how easy it is beaten by a drunk streamer (who streams every Wednesday 8pm to 11pm Est and Saturday 10am to 2pm est on the bellow link to my twitch channel, shameless plug).

    Previous Post.

    Video.

    Twitch Channel.

    *Side note if you guys have any feedback about the video or the twitch channel I love to hear it I am only now starting to get into this as I mostly stuck in work and PhD program.

    Cheers

    submitted by /u/Kilobravo20
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet AT

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 02:58 PM PST

    Is 45mm a good ATG?

    submitted by /u/stegosur
    [link] [comments]

    New player USF faction specific tips

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 01:01 AM PST

    Got the game a couple weeks ago and hopped into multiplayer a few days later.

    Picked up the american forces and needless to say I've been getting my ass handed to me by germans consistently.

    I got the game's basics down and watched a bunch of HelpingHans's informative videos.

    I am looking for an up to date guide or if someone is kind enough to throw me a few tips regarding USF such as the units to generally go for and the ones to rarely build, reliable commanders, etc...

    I know that a lot of the game comes with time but I always seem to do well early game only to find myself clueless around mid-game and lose all momentum (Should i save up for a major to get a sherman/Jackson? Or do I unlock the stuart early and go for that instead?)

    May you all have a wonderful day/evening

    submitted by /u/Joukazz
    [link] [comments]

    Best multiplayer maps?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 11:05 AM PST

    I'm done playing garbage bridge maps with my friend. We usually play 3v3. Anyone have any recommendations for fun or interesting maps?

    Thanks!

    (Also sorry if the flair is wrong)

    submitted by /u/CrazyDudeWithATablet
    [link] [comments]

    Best Allied faction to carry team mates?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 06:44 AM PST

    Bit of background: I've always been a big fan of RTS games and have clocked up over a thousand combined hours across CoH1 and CoH2 so have gotten pretty good over the years. A few mates of mine, one in particular, have gotten into playing CoH2 so we occasionally play team games.

    The matchmaking is, unsurprisingly, difficult. The friend of mine who has really gotten into CoH is decent but his unit preservation is pretty weak. As a result in some 2v2 games I end up having to try and solo drag us over the line to victory which can be very tricky. All my pals prefer playing as the Allies which makes this especially hard I think.

    Any suggestions on which factions are best for solo winning a 2v2 match? I have found the British are the best since a pair (or even 3) fireflies with tulips can knock out Axis heavies with surprise strikes before the larger Axis army can roll in. The downside is that my friend likes to play as British and double UKF is so weak against double Osteer with their MG42s & arty.

    submitted by /u/Collosis
    [link] [comments]

    [Glitch] Abilities de-select when a model in the squad dies?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 04:06 AM PST

    I don't k now the exact cause, but it's been happening to me consistently since Beta. I'll select an ability like a faust or grenade, and in between clicking the ability and where to use it, if a model in that squad dies, then the ability will de-select. It's incredibly frustrating and has screwed me up hardcore on countless occasions. I've described it to the guys I play with, but no one knows what I'm talking about.

    Has anyone else experienced this? It's been across multiple PCs, and every version of the game since launch, so surely it can't just be me.

    submitted by /u/Obanon
    [link] [comments]

    COH 1 - DDay map - any tips?

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 05:23 AM PST

    3 or is trying to complete the map as Germans, and here you have to survive for 1 hour

    Does anyone have any tips for it? The AI is relentless!

    submitted by /u/Skokeh
    [link] [comments]

    T-70 Micro tips? (1v1)

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 03:29 AM PST

    I've seen a lot of people call the T-70 the most important tool in the Soviet arsenal but I can't seem to use it properly because all I do is lose it very quickly to some Grenadiers with panzerfausts. (Also if you lads have any good Soviet build orders I'd be grateful, pretty sure mine is garbage.)

    submitted by /u/coygus
    [link] [comments]

    Balance. Cool balanced game

    Posted: 11 Feb 2021 10:45 AM PST

    The vickers doesnt compare to the mg42 no matter how much you say it does.

    The rocket half track can be brought in 8 minutes into the game. The germans get their rocket half track at 145 fuel and protects himself (with vet get incideniary bombs). The russian katusha (275 fuel in total) requires all building progressions and has no self protection :) Who saw this comparison and went oo thats balanced?

    The germans get a nuke that doesnt get smoked.

    The kubelwagon can capture points and the half track can be shot out of, the bren carrier can do neither.

    The bazooka has worse stats for the same price, same with the piat

    counter barrage is a standard ability that is perment for germans. It's a doctrinal short term ability for the british

    The schwerer base can be built on front lines. At key points and has more armour than a british bofors emplacement and pierces medium tanks such as the cromwell. and the range is very similar to a cromwell

    Germans get an impact grenade the wipes out entire squads. Literally have 0.8 seconds to react. The mills bomb cant blow the legs off a baby

    Most standard german tank can shoot down a plane with the mg42 upgrade

    Ive jumped around between obk and wermacht a bit, but the list of how unblalnced this game is infinte and i havent even talked baout tanks yet.

    People who whine about the germans needing a buff are just upset they dont have invicibe troops.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/sinistertoad2112
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment