• Breaking News

    Tuesday, February 23, 2021

    Company of Heroes New Community Manager: JohnT_RE

    Company of Heroes New Community Manager: JohnT_RE


    New Community Manager: JohnT_RE

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:50 PM PST

    Hey everyone,

    I'm really pleased to introduce JohnT_RE, the new Community Manager for the Company of Heroes Franchise!

    John will be the main CoH spokesperson, and general point of contact moving forward. We're excited to have him aboard, and it will be great for the community to have a dedicated CM once again. Give him a warm welcome!

    Now a few words from the man himself.

    submitted by /u/Andy_RE
    [link] [comments]

    Le Opel Blitz Truck

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:12 AM PST

    Are relic servers down??

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:06 PM PST

    Can't connect to online ..

    submitted by /u/BoznianDragon
    [link] [comments]

    CoH Tournament

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:06 AM PST

    Hi all,

    I'm Commissioner David of National Esports Tournament (NEST), I personally love RTS games but I have been struggling to find a strong one that we can sponsor to run a tournament in. I would love all of your feedback to see if CoH would be the game to choose.

    I am NOT looking for sponsorship rather looking to sponsor. The target market is for North America, and most importantly we are seeking out a community that is already semi-organized. Everything beyond that could be handled by our professional team if its successful. By professional I mean we are a Federally Incorporated organization so if we do these tournaments we are fairly serious about them and are trying to achieve certain goals (But of course, focus on fun).

    I know its tough for RTS in esports right now but I personally would like to see if we could run a test tournament for our own demonstration and see the viewership and such. Let me know your suggestions and recommendations.

    Please reply here and do not PM

    submitted by /u/NESTHQTO
    [link] [comments]

    Commander tweaks you're hoping for in the future?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 03:50 PM PST

    I'm hoping tactical support's p47 strafe is made cheaper or buffed. Same for armor companies 240 artillery strike. Those are honestly the big ones for me maybe something to help rifle company?

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Forums and SSO login are broken

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 07:58 PM PST

    You can't sign in through this/ this and on the forum, either the site doesn't do anything or it acts like you didn't login at all. So it's impossible to use the forums and to link your account to receive 30k supplies. Nice.

    submitted by /u/KodiakPL
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for group to play casual COH2 team games on weekends.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:53 PM PST

    Hey I was wondering if there are any groups that get together on Fridays and Saturdays and just play casual 2v2s, 3v3s or 4v4s. Otherwise, would anyone be interested in something like this?

    submitted by /u/LowestTaxBracket
    [link] [comments]

    How to prank some fools :)

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 11:29 AM PST

    JU87 Weird explosion sounds

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 02:56 AM PST

    Jeez, tried messing with the resources and the popcap turns out that was a bad idea.

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 04:50 AM PST

    Advice to give casual USF players against AI to get a little better?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 09:16 AM PST

    So every night, 2 mates and I play against 3 AI (2 hard Wer 1 standard Ostheer). We play VP 125pop cap on All Units mod and we're currently struggling to win against this set of AI

    My mates play USF exclusively, and I can play any allied. I'm not a great player but the most experienced one out of the 3 of us and I'm having a hard time carrying us to victory. We always get overwhelmed by the AI and most of the time, my mates are reactive (e.g. only getting out ATs when they see tanks)

    I do give them some general advice like always looking at the map, and having ATs ready at some point, use HMGs to hold out enemy infantry, etc, but it doesn't seem to stick and I end up just "ah-f*ck-it"

    My question is, what advice can I give them without sounding superior to them so they can get better and win? I'll probably be learning from your responses too so I would really appreciate it

    Thanks

    submitted by /u/jeturbo
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 2: Cheat Mod - Showcase

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 01:07 AM PST

    Is there a way to draw the path that a squad must follow or an option for automatic retreating when a squad is severely damaged?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 12:08 AM PST

    I am a fairly new player to CoH2, so I may not know all of its features. I am looking specifically for two features that exists in some other RTS games:

    1- Draw the exact path that the unit should follow, not only the final point. This is very important if you want to flank the enemy for example. In this case, the shortest path is not what I want. If the unit uses the straight path, it will cross the zone of the enemy and gets wiped. I want that my unit walk only in my zone to reach the destination.

    2- Automatic retreating when the unit is severely damaged. I remember when I was younger, maybe in 2013, an open source RTS game called "Warzone 2100" had this feature, by allowing you to set every unit (or the building that constructs that unit) to one of the three modes: Do or die (that's CoH2 currently), retreat on low health, and retreat on medium health. Usually, the players of that game never use the "Do or die" strategy, despite being the default one in the game.

    submitted by /u/Hamza3725
    [link] [comments]

    OKW players: why do you chose to build Obersoldaten?

    Posted: 23 Feb 2021 06:10 AM PST

    I just have the doubt. They are stronger than the Voks? Do you choose to upgrade with the MG or STG? Why? Thanks!

    submitted by /u/SStian13
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment