• Breaking News

    Friday, April 30, 2021

    Company of Heroes AMA: I'm A_E I have run and cast competitive tournaments for this series since 2012. I've had access to the best players, ran GCS, and currently the Master League - Ask me anything!

    Company of Heroes AMA: I'm A_E I have run and cast competitive tournaments for this series since 2012. I've had access to the best players, ran GCS, and currently the Master League - Ask me anything!


    AMA: I'm A_E I have run and cast competitive tournaments for this series since 2012. I've had access to the best players, ran GCS, and currently the Master League - Ask me anything!

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:23 AM PDT

    Hope this isn't too egotistical, but it dawns on me now and again that I have a shit ton of knowledge based on my passion for this game as a competitive title - and some newer folk might find it interesting to ask me questions. I tend to be overly honest in replying so it could be fun.

    Can be anything from opinions about the game, the past, the future, resources online, etc. etc.

    Several other long stay veteran community members should probably do something similar tbh!

    I'll keep this open over this weekend but won't be around much on Saturday.


    Pasted from my Twitch BIO - Projects I've been involved in:

    Master League - A first of its kind player ranking system and tournament series. Patreon Fund - A community fund of which 100% goes into cash prizepools. Discord channel http://discord.gg/cohml

    Bigger tournaments:

    ESL - GCS1 - 2v2 Ann.Classic - Elite Showdown

    CoH2 World Championships 2019

    CoH2 World Championships 2020

    ML1 - ML2 - ML3 - ML4 - ML5

    GCS2 was the premier competitive event for Company of Heroes 2, an eight player live tournament in Manchester. After months of qualification tournaments it ended with several of the greatest matches of CoH ever played. Here's the full playlist.

    submitted by /u/Account_Eliminator
    [link] [comments]

    Fighting late game Soviets as Breakthrough be like

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:49 PM PDT

    Rifle Company

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:01 PM PDT

    Finally home to test out the changes. First thing I got my hands on was the E8.

    Are we supposed to have access to both the .50 and commander upgrade?

    Visually it's weird as the .50 operates on its own and the commander just scans back and forth.

    In battle the new ability its proving to be very potent. While active it's able to out range the Panther while reliably penning from the front. Also putting nice hits on the Tiger I.

    I like the ability and the defensive plays it'll open up but I'm torn on the range. Definitely tweak it down so it has the same range as the Panther. I really don't think it should be out ranging it. The penetration alone is worth the upgrade.

    Or increase the movement penalties.

    I don't envy the balance team on this one. The E8 is such an odd unit to balance.

    If nothing changes at all then it 100% needs to have the upgrades be one or the other. In its current form it's way too potent.

    Everything else was nice. The M3 is a welcome addition and the sprint change was great.

    submitted by /u/MaDeuce94
    [link] [comments]

    V3 2021 Commander Patch Preview - All Factions - Notes Review and Demonstrations

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    coh2.org moderator abuse

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:11 AM PDT

    Hannibal, elchino7, Shadow they all abuse their admin powers. They close threads of people they disagree with their opinion and then mark it as spam.

    these false moderators need to be removed

    submitted by /u/pikaaaach1
    [link] [comments]

    The difference between team mortars of different factions?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 08:43 AM PDT

    Asides from flares of soviet's and counter barrage of osts. What are the differences between them?

    In a barrage duel, which mortar would come out as the top?

    submitted by /u/greanthai420
    [link] [comments]

    Equivalent of Blitzkrieg Mod for CoH2?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:56 PM PDT

    As the title asks, I'm curious to know what / if there's a proper mod to CoH2 that heavily resembles the BK mod from CoH1. I read about "Spearhead", which if I'm correct, I'm going to assume is the best candidate. Thanks!!

    submitted by /u/TwistedMetal83
    [link] [comments]

    What are one of the most OP abilities of a unit in the game?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 06:06 AM PDT

    I have the lowest winrate but highest points (86k) because of my tactics*

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 09:06 AM PDT

    Win an engagement? Vs win territory ?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 07:59 AM PDT

    Im struggling to balance these 2 priorities right now, anyone has any tips on this?

    submitted by /u/Lappodamy
    [link] [comments]

    Do handheld AT weapons (panzershrecks, etc.) have a received accuracy penalty?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 11:33 PM PDT

    Could have sworn this was a thing but couldn't find it in any of the patch notes.

    submitted by /u/jonsequence
    [link] [comments]

    What unit do you wish made it into to CoH 2?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 10:34 PM PDT

    Missing Pak

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:59 AM PDT

    Hello. I just downloaded COH2 from steam onto an external hard drive to play on my 2018 MacBook Air.
    When I start the game I get the screen where the settings are. I hit play and the game does not start. I get a window with this message:

    Company of Heroes 2 could not be run because the file "FeralData/insert.pak" is missing from the installation. Please re-install and try again.

    I've re-installed and I get the same problem. Does anyone know a solution to this problem?

    submitted by /u/Noumenon_Surfer
    [link] [comments]

    Tech Limit?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 02:57 AM PDT

    Dear All,

    I enjoyed every second of my 4 week rookie career. But for my taste, the infantry part is pushed back to the background too quick. After a few minutes, it's all about Tanks, Tanks, and more Tanks...

    So here's my question. Is there a function in the options somewhere, where a player/host is able to limit the tech level? Or a Mod? You know, like in the C&C Red Alert times? Infantry only. Maybe with some transporters/scout cars.

    THX

    submitted by /u/Vanilla2Go
    [link] [comments]

    Ost vs Ukf matchup ( pov as Ost ) ?

    Posted: 30 Apr 2021 05:15 AM PDT

    I always find it hard to fight the inf section without the help of sniper ( was trying something new ), the bonus they get when in cover is too much against my grens, even when they get ganged up by a pio and a gren. This early game advantage usually snowballed the whole match in their favor. How can i minimize the inf section ( to some extent raid section ) influence early game without having to go sniper ?

    submitted by /u/Lappodamy
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment