• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 29, 2021

    Company of Heroes Reinforment cost go brrt.

    Company of Heroes Reinforment cost go brrt.


    Reinforment cost go brrt.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 09:10 AM PDT

    My 5 cents on the games balance

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 08:18 PM PDT

    I've seen a few threads talking about balance in this game, and having 250 hours in both sides. I think the game is pretty balanced as it is, everything has a counter, a downside, and an upside. Some maps are better for axis while some are better for allies. Only thing I can reasonably say is over powered is the mg42 shooting way out of its cone, that's bullshit. Just, please stop giving soviets so many nerfs.

    submitted by /u/firepit0501
    [link] [comments]

    What are one of the most underrated abilities of a unit in the game?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:47 PM PDT

    In my personal preference, I like the inspiring aura ability of the Artillery officer.

    submitted by /u/YandereTeemo
    [link] [comments]

    Is Axis simply quite stronger in 4v4?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 01:56 AM PDT

    Disclaimer: I play all factions, I have 700 hrs at least 200 hrs exclusively MP. I understand what every unit in the game does and how their matchup works. I exclusively play with discord friends over mic and thus do not deal with randoms. I normally play at least a few pvp games a week and have for about 2 years. I'm not a great player, but I do have good game knowledge and sense when I'm actually trying and find I'm usually a match for my opponents.

    Disclaimer over. On to my point

    Axis being stronger seems to be the consensus amongst the vast majority of the 4v4 players i play with.

    Several of them refuse to play allies for this reason, and many decide on which side to pick based on 'Do I want a challenge? Allies. Do I want to relax? Play axis.'

    I've also noticed that usually the 4v4 queue is usually 60 to 70% axis at all times.

    Frankly I've also noticed that Axis is a lot easier in 4v4 from personal experience. The Axis units simply do really well in 4v4 maps, be they wide or narrow.

    I've been just playing axis recently, and the game is, well, far easier, and much more enjoyable. I generally feel like when I lose it was due to good Ally play, which takes the sting out of defeat. My units typically do what they are designed for, are pretty easy to micro , and I always feel like its my game to win or lose.

    Am I wrong? Am I just bad at allies and good at axis? Or is the game really this slanted in large team games?

    Edit: It seems like there needs to be a major map rework so that the allies can actually use mobility to flank with infantry or tanks.

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Pros not using control groups?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    I've noticed some players like tightrope don't use control groups, often either clicking their units directly on the screen or through the tac map. Is there any reasoning for this or is it just habit/preference?

    submitted by /u/USSZim
    [link] [comments]

    How do I heal British troops on Opposing Fronts?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    I can't see a button/icon on the Casualty Clearing Station for me to activate the healing effect. I have the iOS version.

    submitted by /u/parle_avecmoi
    [link] [comments]

    There should be a 3v3/4v4 map rework to resolve the axis dominance of large game modes

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 04:20 PM PDT

    Followup from this:

    https://www.reddit.com/r/CompanyOfHeroes/comments/n10ath/is_axis_simply_quite_stronger_in_4v4/?utm_source=share&utm_medium=mweb

    Simply put, the maps need to be wider, not longer. 1v1 and 2v2 works because there is room for allied infantry to maneuver around mg's and mg bunkers, pak guns, Panthers and heavy tank destroyers.

    The maps are wide and feature many sight blockers that further increase the number of available flank routes.

    In 3v3 and 4v4, the tight laney nature of the maps allows Axis teams to more easily lockdown territory and project force.

    I think there should be some kind of 4v4 map making competition with this balance consideration in mind.

    Anyone else in favor of this?

    submitted by /u/Atomic_Gandhi
    [link] [comments]

    Map pool change date?

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:55 AM PDT

    Guys do we have any news regarding upcoming map pool change yet? Specifically 1v1 and 2v2?

    submitted by /u/Lappodamy
    [link] [comments]

    The Sowjet Sherman

    Posted: 28 Apr 2021 11:47 PM PDT

    What are your thoughts about the Lend-lease Sherman of the Russians? Is it worth it or trash ?

    submitted by /u/greekmenistan
    [link] [comments]

    Another player I'll be reporting to enforcement@relic.com to be banned. This time, I (not rudely) asked my teammate to upgrade OKW T2 to repair. Hadn't heard a word from this player so I double pinged. He freaked, threw his entire army, and went afk. All. Because. 2. Pings. Replay will back it up.

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    T70 nerf kind of crippled the Soviets in 1v1

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:42 AM PDT

    It might be an unpopular opinion, but I'm gonna go on a rant and say I feel like the nerf was too hard on the soviet early game build and right now I'm struggling to survive until mid game vs ostheer.

    There are sooo many ways for Axis players to deal with the T70, while the T70 struggles even vs. a 222, it can barely pen the Luchs and it can't even scare away a single green squad, let alone two.

    At 70 fuel it's simply too expensive for what you get compared to what it faces on the Axis side. It's just slightly more effective than a cheap 222. A Luchs can take it head-on and a Puma will dominate it. As soon as the Panzer 4's arrive it becomes a scouting vehicle at best, a waste of micro at worst.

    With the slower reload it's not that good vs light vehicles, most of them can simply drive away even if you 1v1 them, and T70's anti-infantry abilities depend on rng luck since being stationary will get you fausted in no time, the snipes are rarer than they used to be (slower rate of fire I guess) and the splash damage is minimal after the greens formation changed (+ the aoe nerf).

    Tldr; unless you're a top level player with godlike micro who can keep it alive until it vets, I feel like the T70 is a bad investment right now.

    submitted by /u/GuessWho2727
    [link] [comments]

    Pak40 survival

    Posted: 29 Apr 2021 02:32 AM PDT

    Anyone else think they need a huge survivability buff. Less than a 5 second engagement wipes the squad whereas the zis has barrage and had far more survivability.

    Any sort of barrage or katty barrage or arty instantly wipes the squad.

    Surely it could do with at least a minor buff.

    Seems beyond logic that killing two models wipes the squad wheras the zis has 6 men to recrew and help reposition.

    Would happily swap for zis performance and barrage ability especially considering you are playing against larger squad sizes

    submitted by /u/lolcake44
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment