• Breaking News

    Thursday, April 22, 2021

    Company of Heroes Any fans of COH2 + Tekken?

    Company of Heroes Any fans of COH2 + Tekken?


    Any fans of COH2 + Tekken?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:31 PM PDT

    I am so satisfied and a bit proud

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:22 AM PDT

    your COH2 Spanish stream! vengan y caguemosnos de risa

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    V2 2021 Commander Patch Preview - All Factions - Notes review and demonstrations

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:48 PM PDT

    Do you agree with me?

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:24 PM PDT

    Ho wants new units to the game? I want to say that i want to have from Relic some new units per year if that's possible. Are ok with that??

    submitted by /u/Physical_Factor7313
    [link] [comments]

    I love hohei in taps, such chads

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 10:00 PM PDT

    Has anyone played COH on iPhone 8/8+?How does it run any lags or overheating??

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 02:42 PM PDT

    CoH2 In Australia

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Are there many online games going on right now?

    If so, what servers do Aussies play on? I read somewhere there's only 1 global server.

    Be great to hear some feedback from fellow AU players.

    Is it worth going in with base game? How P2W are commanders? Not sure if I should by the Steam Bundles or not.

    submitted by /u/Bacun00
    [link] [comments]

    Bring the Blizzards back!

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Question to Feuersturm players (regarding Flammpanzer 38)

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 03:45 AM PDT

    So, I think Feuersturm was the first OKW commander I ever bought (by now I own them all) and it has been a staple in my lineup since. Since last patch, it has been certainly my most picked commander and looking at the statistics, it seems to be one of the meta commanders for OKW too. I also see it a lot in games when running into flamer Sturms and MP40 Volks.

    Now, my main question: Is there a reason that the tell-tale sign of going up against this commander is the MP40 Volks blob and that leIG shells suddenly explode into burning liquid, but it is exceedingly rare to see a flame hetzer?

    I think in the past few months I saw one single Flame hetzer that wasn't my own and it makes me sad. The truck being rare I understand, I don't use it much myself in team games if I can set up a good T1 and I guess it is more a small-game thing or if you go T2. But the flame hetzer?

    It is frankly saddening me everytime I see people with an MP40 Volks blob and no flame hetzer. MP40 Volks aren't even great, they are a sidegrade you'd want on maybe 1-2 of your Volks squads to have a close range flanking unit, as the upgrade absolutely nukes the ranged otential and MP40 Volks lategame fall off a cliff even harder than StG Volks when you cannot trade at range, cannot win against Shocks or Thompson Ranger/Para or Commando and maybe trade equally with PPSh cons and Assault sections. Flamer Sturms are better as an early game assault unit (if you can avoid bleeding out), but most of the time, I just stick to the mediocrity of StG Volks and entrust my anti infantry to other options, including the Flammpanzer 38 (and really, I see more people throw rockets at me than use this unit, so it is the least used ability in team games besides the truck).

    Is there a reason people don't like to build this tank? Because frankly, it was in a decent spot before, it is in a very good spot atm, I've been happy to see Feuersturm rank up to meta commander (even if some people still think it's just to kill Brits), but to me, the commander with the new patch had exactly one power play option: Get the BGHQ, get the Schwerer, get a Flammpanzer, burn your way to victory. If your opponent does any heavy infantry build, Flammpanzer is the hard counter. I don't consider it OP, because the unit obviously isn't the solution to everything, but with current stats, the Flammpanzer is very viable for rush and for lategame to give your Panthers the AI they need.

    Also, it is the cutest tank in the game. Don't @ me.

    submitted by /u/Rabimea
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    I've been playing CoH on my MacBook and I'm not sure what is the best way to improve my gameplay experience. Meaning that I want to play the British soldiers etc. It sucks that the Apple store isn't that great of a place to shop for a newer CoH. Any suggestions?

    submitted by /u/jfurman88
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment