• Breaking News

    Friday, April 23, 2021

    Company of Heroes This weekend is full of awesome Master League #5 action. Semi-finals: Noggano vs. Luvnest, Isildur vs. Kimbo and 7 lower bracket series! Don't miss it.

    Company of Heroes This weekend is full of awesome Master League #5 action. Semi-finals: Noggano vs. Luvnest, Isildur vs. Kimbo and 7 lower bracket series! Don't miss it.


    This weekend is full of awesome Master League #5 action. Semi-finals: Noggano vs. Luvnest, Isildur vs. Kimbo and 7 lower bracket series! Don't miss it.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 10:02 AM PDT

    @everyone tomorrow we have Day 3 of the ML5 tourney, and an organised cast schedule to ensure you have access to as much as possible, and some great CoHtent...

    We have 7 great series for you tomorrow, 8 lower bracket players fighting for their lives cast by a variety of talented commentators.

    Check the casting tab of the brackets to see who is casting what.

    On Saturday we also have the first upper bracket semi final bo5 with Kimbo vs. Isildur cast by myself and Ed. Then on Sunday Noggano and Luvnest have kindly agreed to play, so for this week at least we can spread the action. The Angry Dutchman will join me for that series.

    Preview/ announcement video here:

    submitted by /u/Account_Eliminator
    [link] [comments]

    Lay Mines

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Like, a lot of Mines. That is all

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    The game gets better with rank increase.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:54 AM PDT

    This is in part a response to the person who claimed 4v4 is unplayable at the moment- only for me to read they were rank 2-3.

    I basically got to that point in the post and went "ohhh that's why."

    I want to explain or reassure people that as they play, this won't always be the case.

    Anyway, a bit about myself, I have about 1200 hours on coh2 and I float around lvl 14 on sov/usf/wehr, and I pretty much play every mode but 1v1 (preference). I solo queue all the time, not because I don't have friends that play (I didn't when I started), but because I find I get the most fun games when the matchmaker actually puts you with and against similar ranked players.

    For those that don't know, it takes 10 games with a premade to get a group rank, and from what I can tell it DOES NOT take into consideration your average rank from other modes when it finds a match. This means a lot of these initial 10 games with your friends will be totally one sided, and the chances of 4 of the same people playing together all the time are kind of rare. Got a sub for a 4th? 10 more games to get ranked. You get the idea.

    The most even and fun games I have are 2v2s where everyone is a solo queue, or both teams are an already ranked premade.

    But like I already mentioned, as you rank up it will get better, or at least it has for me in my experience. I've had to deal with all the low ranked games where someone has spammed lefh, someone has spammed sturms, etc etc. Random flamers, an incredible degree of toxicity from people who think they are mentally superior, getting called a retard, blah blah blah. The trick is to not give a fuck, and just focus on YOU actually getting better at the game. Why the hell do you care if you get flamed by some 10 year old on a 7+ year old game... and if they're an actual adult? Then it's just sad, since no one in their right mind will act like that unless they're just a really shitty person.

    Eventually as you get better, so will your teammates. It's very possible to carry large team games once you crush your "lane". however you'll need to learn how to deal with protecting your flanks from over exposure, and how to assist or shift to help your team when they need it.

    Coh2 is some of the most satisfying RTS gameplay in my experience, but you have to suffer through the shit first. Sadly I fear only the hardcore will make it to the promised land of consistent 35+ min games where the only communication is constructive, and the only thing either team says to one another at the end is GG, but if you have the time and the drive, it's worth it.

    submitted by /u/BeeRye93
    [link] [comments]

    Why do so many Osteer players rage quit after I flank their MG

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:21 AM PDT

    Seriously just because I killed your mg42 in the first five minutes doesn't mean it's the end of the world I want a long drawn out match not something that ends in 10 minutes

    submitted by /u/Redshadow86
    [link] [comments]

    Spelling Mistake on Airborne Troops Commander

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 08:02 AM PDT

    4v4 is unplayable right now.

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Seriously, you guys can enjoy from your 4v4 games? In every frickin' game there is at least 3 disconnects +1 trashtalker. I didn't talk about spammers because that's not the case, spam is not op as much as before. My only problem is with disconnecters and trashtalkers. If you are reading this and you think you are one of them just listen, you might be angry, please do not reflect this to the game. If your teammate is a bad player, don't forget there is always good and bad players, and, bad players can learn. But no, hell no, your swearing will not turn him into an E-sports player. You might say but i am swearing because i am angry. Than this only shows your hormones defeating your brain. Because there is no point of disconnecting (you can always surrender, if you explain your surrendering reasons to your teammates and if your points are accurate and if your teammates aren't braindeads they will surrender).I'm usually playing just a few days in a month because of that my rank is always between 2-3. I'm just a standard player so i don't know and can't talk about high ranks.Thanks for listening, "Sorry for my bad England".

    submitted by /u/meme_ourour
    [link] [comments]

    New kind of cheat accusation

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 09:38 AM PDT

    New kind of cheat accusation

    I just finished a game where a guy pushed my T70 and T34 with a P4, he got quite unlucky and missed a lot of shots, then because he drove his tank into my base, he lost it.

    So he accuses me of cheating, seemingly with a new kind of cheat

    Quick disclaimers: 1) I was rude to him which I regret a bit 2) he didn't miss 90% he missed 2/3rds.

    Has anyone very had this accusation before? I've occasionally been called a cheater by people getting salty but never like this lol.

    https://preview.redd.it/ud25rz15ayu61.png?width=1290&format=png&auto=webp&s=0e1d7cc1ea05d86cbdf5fe8e47c61441c9d36d30

    submitted by /u/platinummattagain
    [link] [comments]

    Have you ever seen female tank crew ?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 01:06 AM PDT

    RANKS

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 11:17 AM PDT

    Quick question since I didn't really find a satisfying answer somewhere else: Eventough the ranking system is somewhat unreliable (leaver games still count as a proper win/loss for example)- what rank would it take to be considered a bad/mediocre/good player? From my experience I'd say something above 12 is a player who can play the game properly.

    Sorry if this question was asked here earlier - I may have missed it.

    submitted by /u/Danskebab
    [link] [comments]

    Sowjet T1

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    So I have seen many people recently complaining about the T1 Start of the Sowjets. So I would like to ask our Sowjet players, what is your T1 Build order ? I often play T2 so I would like to hear what you use.

    submitted by /u/greekmenistan
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter penals ptrsd as ost?

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 03:12 AM PDT

    I am fairly new to pvp 2v2 rank 10-11 but managed to have somewhat a grip on countering and playing around some factions like usf or ukf ( if i lose I mostly understand what i or my teammate did wrong) but really struggling against soviet. From my experience double, MG build is most effective( unless 120mm mortar) yet penals with ptrsd and their ultra at satchels give me real cancer parried either with sniper or clown cars.

    Countering sniper with my sniper is a gamble since he has more units to screen and recon plus they are better at this role so I usually opt for armor support which works so so for me. Is there any build/tactic that would allow me for more breathing space against that units without out microing my opponent? Spamming mines like madman?
    To be more specific I lack any offensive power since grens + mg is not the most mobile build and any armored support can be really fast dismantled by those penals if i am not careful.

    submitted by /u/0Apofis0
    [link] [comments]

    Linux + MacOS Company of Heroes 2

    Posted: 23 Apr 2021 02:03 AM PDT

    Ho guys, are there any Linux or Mac players here? I want to know how long do you wait for the match and how performance is working. Or is it some way to play with windows version users? I'm dual booting know and I was thinking about installing CoH2 on linux to compare performance, but I'm concerned about that linux player can play with only linux or mac player. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/_a_taki_se_polaczek_
    [link] [comments]

    Just for a laugh - ML5

    Posted: 22 Apr 2021 11:43 PM PDT

    Who's your money on lads: isildur V luvnest

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/jackel_witch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment