• Breaking News

    Monday, April 26, 2021

    Company of Heroes Did not know Relic added a new Panther version to the game

    Company of Heroes Did not know Relic added a new Panther version to the game


    Did not know Relic added a new Panther version to the game

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:12 PM PDT

    T-Posing Sappers

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:55 AM PDT

    not desirable

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    UKF Armour

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 08:46 PM PDT

    My UKF armour game is the pits. I'm slow to build and generally burn through Cromwells. Any hints?

    submitted by /u/Tooksbury
    [link] [comments]

    Stalling out at around 600 rank as Brits

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:58 PM PDT

    So my issue is in the topic of my post. I can't seem to get past lvl9-10 as brits. Once I get there it's like I can't win more than one in a row and usually get bumped back to level 8. Then I teeter between 8&9 sometimes making it to 10. Basically I'm not sure what else I could do to surpass this level. Is it that at these levels peoples micro is just so good I don't stand a chance? Any insight or tips? Any ways to kick my micro up tot he next level?

    Edit: this is for 1v1

    submitted by /u/schmidtb26
    [link] [comments]

    The conscripts got into the vodka again

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:27 PM PDT

    Some of these modded maps are really cool

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:11 PM PDT

    Hummel would have been cool

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 06:07 AM PDT

    i read a post about LeFH nerf or so and then i remembered the Hummel from CoH1. I just wish they added that in a Commander , that would have been cool. But yea they dont add new models to the game so whatever

    submitted by /u/Mittes02
    [link] [comments]

    AI Doesn't seem to use heavy vehicles at all

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 01:10 PM PDT

    I used to play CoH a lot back then, and got a few hundred hours in CoH2.

    I just kinda remembered it a few days back, and started playing COH 1 vanilla skirmish.

    Thing is, the AI seems... Broken? I still remember the PE Hetzer spam, Wehrmacht using Panthers and such. US rollin me over with crocs. But in the 10 or so matches i've played now, the AI didn't use tanks all that much.

    Wehrmach AI kept spamming snipers, Pumas(without weapon upgrade), StuH42's. Against my shermans.. when owning more than half of the control points

    PE seems a bit better to me, sometimes even fielding tank destroyers.

    And allied Ai is the same way..

    Why is it broken? Is it just my game, or did they screw it up somehow? To clarify, im playing on Hard difficulty, Steam version vanilla.

    submitted by /u/R-E-Lee
    [link] [comments]

    A weapon, to surpass metal gear

    Posted: 25 Apr 2021 11:12 PM PDT

    Change "SetHealth" value in CoH2's map editor

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 05:12 AM PDT

    Change "SetHealth" value in CoH2's map editor

    Hey, I have a problem with the map editor for Company of Heroes 2.

    I recently noticed that the "Edit State / SetHealth" editor does not show its value. Therefore I'm unable to add different types of damaged buildings to my map. Does anyone know how to fix that or at least work around it? Any help would be highly appreciated.

    https://preview.redd.it/pabjy4afeiv61.png?width=1110&format=png&auto=webp&s=06838d7e34c4cdaae9b491a5764820879d729531

    submitted by /u/Fir3st4r
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone here has ever witness the horror of a vet 3 tiger ace? In a 1v1?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    I just saw the match between el dorado and kobal, and this question came to mind..any knowledge on what vet 2 and vet 3 will give the tiger ace would also be much appreciated :))

    submitted by /u/Lappodamy
    [link] [comments]

    Does making PIATs shorter range but higher damage and armour piercing make sense for gameplay?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 11:27 AM PDT

    (would make it historically accurate, and would stop it from just being a worse bazooka)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/TheonlyJienno2
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite USF build-order and do you think the new patch would change it?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2021 03:02 AM PDT

    In addition to the question mentioned in the title, what is your opinion about my build order? any comment is appreciated.

    Rifleman, Rifleman, Rifleman, (maybe mortar if opponent spam MG), Ambulance, captain, weapon rack, grenade, captain upgrade, AA half-track, AT or rangers with bazookas (based on the commander), major and finally Jackson.

    I also tend to replace wiped rifleman with rangers.

    Edit: I mainly used this for 4v4, however, I also used it for 1v1 and it seemingly worked better than 4v4.

    submitted by /u/Metallurgist1
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment