• Breaking News

    Friday, April 16, 2021

    Company of Heroes Finally got around to Finishing AA on general.

    Company of Heroes Finally got around to Finishing AA on general.


    Finally got around to Finishing AA on general.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:39 AM PDT

    What was your biggest '1 move kill' action in CoH/CoH2?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 07:56 PM PDT

    To clarify, a 1 move kill is any one action that netted you an obscenely high amount of kills or that sweet +19xp symbol from sniper killing.

    This was not mine, but i directly contributed to it. We were playing a 3v3 Redball game against 2 pretty normal players and Empireleader, who just blanketed the map with i believe about 7 snipers. Early game snipers are tough, but lategame they start to lose their charm due to tanks and artillery. Im pushing my side, position 3/6, as hard as i can and true enough, the sniper blob comes and kills an Engie unit. Cue my mid buddy with calis and my calis. I ping him for snipers retreating to midbase after my one cali fires on their direction and misses, and my midpal double calis the front of the HQ. It was... wonderful. 340mp x 7 = 2380 MP gone in a second. The player calls out maphack before pointing out that the snipers retreated and he knows its not true. So far, ive not come close to replicating this. What's your story, and how MP did you clear? If its tanks, include the fuel cost!

    submitted by /u/twitchsopamanxx
    [link] [comments]

    KV2 and beutepanzer KV2 Cinematic

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 03:15 PM PDT

    What in the match-making hell is this? Thanks, Coh2...

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 11:47 AM PDT

    The worst RNG luck in Company of Heroes 2 ever

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 11:20 PM PDT

    What are the most fun commanders to use against the ai?

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 02:28 AM PDT

    My friend and I usually only play against hard or expert ai. Any faction

    submitted by /u/No-Bee-2354
    [link] [comments]

    I just cant stand the community behind this game.

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 04:38 PM PDT

    "RETARD LEAVE!!!!!"

    "U gardening retard leave! if your not gonna do what i say leave!!!"

    "dude such a noob IM PINGING HERE LEAVE!!!!"

    150 hours in this game and literally every game is like that, Ive never had a friendly interaction with another player in this game in my entire time playing it.

    "youre such pudding gardening retard! uninstall! you suck so bad"

    "why dont you just kill urself"

    and the fact u cant mute other players, the fact you cant stop them pinging, is so annoying, and just makes me want to uninstall this garbage ass game.

    submitted by /u/Depressedbadger97
    [link] [comments]

    Beware of "Blitz"

    Posted: 16 Apr 2021 06:59 AM PDT

    Wehraboo toxic scum. As soon as I built my HT in a good forward position he built kattens and start shooting my HT while calling me "nob bay" and immediately abandoned after destroying my base.

    submitted by /u/OG_Squeekz
    [link] [comments]

    How do I enable console commands on the PC Game Pass version of CoH 2?

    Posted: 15 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    Same as title but how do I also bring it out of dev mode as well?

    submitted by /u/WorldlyPerformance27
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment