• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 17, 2021

    Company of Heroes To the Brit player I faced off against last night in 2v2...

    Company of Heroes To the Brit player I faced off against last night in 2v2...


    To the Brit player I faced off against last night in 2v2...

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:23 AM PDT

    ... even after your USF teammate dropped, you kept probing my defenses, attempting to flank my position, and employing counters to my units.

    I was incredibly impressed with your tenacity, and even though you had a rough start and ultimately lost, I respect the hell out of the cut of your jib. Shine on you crazy diamond and keep playing. I hope to see you across the battlefield again soon.

    P.S. - Mills bomb grenades are great for Anti-Infantry work, but ineffective against vehicles. Your Royal Engineers have an Anti-vehicle grenade or you can tech the weapon rack and equip some PIATs to ruin my 222 or Mortar Half-Tracks.

    submitted by /u/PenitentAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    My cute little familiy

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 02:41 PM PDT

    Anyone else always been annoyed by how long the "Victory/Defeat" screen lasts before you can choose to continue playing?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 07:58 AM PDT

    I know the game is over by that point, but often there'll be something happening right at the end that I'll want to wrap up before exiting the game. Whether it be a fun victory push, or a kind of annoyed last-ditch throw to kill some enemy squads out of spite.

    But so many seconds pass while the "game over" screen loads before you can regain control of your units that who knows what happens in the mean time. Usually a few squad deaths from arty or whatever fights were happening at the end suddenly becoming unsupervised. You go back to continue and find half your army has just died.

    It doesn't feel like it'd take much to let you hit "continue playing" instantly? Then again I don't know if I'm the only one this has always bothered!

    submitted by /u/profheg_II
    [link] [comments]

    ML5 'THE FINALS': DevM vs. Luvnest utterly AMAZING off-meta series as the best ever collide again!

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:53 AM PDT

    Coh2 - Number One Victory Point

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Ideas for the partisans change

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 10:16 PM PDT

    First I want to clear out I'm just throwing out this idea, it's not a indepth thing I thought about too much about balance.

    Lots of people don't seem to like the upcoming change for Partisans as they're being basically changed into storm troopers, which I do feel is thematically incorrect.

    I was wondering about this idea for a while though, What if we changed partisans so they become Kirby like in smash?

    So hear me out. The original thematic element of Partisans is that they are worse off troops that you can use to ambush rather than as a Frontline unit, but still disposable.

    So instead of spending 100 muntions on a partisan that you might lose for a shrek, how about giving them an ability to guarantee to be able to steal their weapons? Like this would be a unique playstyle of a unit, as their role would change depending on what weapons they can steal at the moment.

    This was just a thought I wanted to share.

    submitted by /u/spyfox321
    [link] [comments]

    2 vet 5 kubels in one match

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 09:33 PM PDT

    Having played the game for several years now, I had never gotten a single kubel to vet 5, but just tonight, just now, I got two kubels to vet 5 in a single match.

    I feel pretty good about it and thought I would ask, has anyone else had luck vetting your kubels and what is are your tips.

    I can't imagine doing this in 1v1 play, so I'd suggest 3v3 or 4v4. Also, try to keep using them in the back line and you might be surprised by how much they help to blunt a blob.

    submitted by /u/plinythewinny
    [link] [comments]

    Double USF players need advice again

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    2V2

    Is a double usf comp just not viable at all? With the amount of asgren and volks spam how are our at best 6 rifles supposed to fight that? and as far as blobs in general what's usf counter in the first 5-6 minutes? 50s just get absolute melted by a blob of inf and if we're even slightly out of position we end up having to retreat more than half the field to avoid being wiped. Is double comp just that bad? and how are we supposed to know when to prepare for a blob vs more "meta" play? Just really seems a lot hope when no matter how versatile a build we try and create we cannot get consistent wins between trying to predict cheese and play a more balanced playstyle. This is going to sound whiny but as a 100-200 1v1 player I cannot seem to find a decent build for double usf. (we both main usf and only want to play USF)

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Need help on Mortain counterattack on android

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:00 PM PDT

    The title says it all. I did quite good on Mortain that the enemy was not able to reach the hill. However, most of my units are recalled to the hill at the start of the mission.

    I now have trouble defending my previous positions and trying to secure new points. Normally, existing COH PC tutorials work for me except this one.

    Does anyone have any advice? Thanks

    submitted by /u/rirol1991
    [link] [comments]

    Which faction has your favorite healing?

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    xd

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:40 PM PDT

    Got new internet and cant connect to online

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    I recently upgraded to broadband internet and now I cannot login to coh2 online. Anyone have any advice? My internet is pretty slow but I feel like its fast enough to run coh2. 30mpbs download and 2.5 upload

    thanks in advance to anyone that comments

    submitted by /u/LazyPokerPlayer
    [link] [comments]

    After a long time a match again

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Close the pocket question

    Posted: 17 Apr 2021 04:29 AM PDT

    Hi, I recently bought the encirclement doctrine commander because I remembered a game where that attack wiped my entire army. The fact is that I've tried it yesterday, isolated all the enemy sector from the base, but it didn't do nothing. I don't know what I did wrong

    submitted by /u/barner34
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment