• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 13, 2021

    Company of Heroes I made a meme to describe my experience playing coh2

    Company of Heroes I made a meme to describe my experience playing coh2


    I made a meme to describe my experience playing coh2

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 02:14 PM PDT

    After a 1v1 battle either you are...

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:14 AM PDT

    Planes No longer deals an instant death critical to infantry

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:31 PM PDT

    Best Soviet Commanders in general?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 10:03 PM PDT

    I got CoH2 from gamepass and after trying a game against bots I'm wondering what are some good Soviet commanders in a general sense, like not something too specific. I have all of them unlocked so any advice is very appreciated.

    submitted by /u/marshaloftheussr
    [link] [comments]

    How do you rage quit?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 09:40 PM PDT

    Best UKF vehicle to give designate command vehicle to and why?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    OKW call-in units broken?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:31 PM PDT

    Seems like with the Command Rework, the ability to call in Panzerfusiliers and the Sd.Kfz. 221 has become unusable. The description states they are supposed to be in the Regiment HQ, yet no HQ has the ability to produce any of them.

    submitted by /u/JurgenVonArkel
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 consistently crashes in under 3 minutes of matchtime

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 12:06 PM PDT

    Like the title says, I've been experiencing a ridiculous amounts of crashes recently. No bugsplats, within 1/2-3 minutes of matchtime the game will freeze. I can still hear all of the game audio, but the entire pc will be unresponsive until I restart it from the power button.

    submitted by /u/Lambdatan
    [link] [comments]

    Best overall faction?

    Posted: 13 Apr 2021 11:09 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment