• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 10, 2021

    Company of Heroes An updated COH2 guide for those new to the game in 2021

    Company of Heroes An updated COH2 guide for those new to the game in 2021


    An updated COH2 guide for those new to the game in 2021

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    I just play skirmish to chill. Anyone else do that?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:36 AM PDT

    I pick OKW and try to beat expert Soviet AI on 1vs1 map. I only played couple of matches against real players.

    submitted by /u/sainaa84
    [link] [comments]

    ML5 'THE FINALS' round one: JibberJabberJobber vs. CreativeName in a scorching hot serving of CoH2!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:56 AM PDT

    AoE IV gameplay!

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    What happened to Empre erwin rommel

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Game becoming unstable ?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 03:28 PM PDT

    I'm getting bugs where I cannot command any of my units, same for foes. When a layer drops, it take over a minute for the ai to take over on team games. And when everyone drops, it still takes a while for the match to actually end....

    In addition, I've been waiting for 30 min to and a 2v2 game...

    submitted by /u/Thattwinkboy
    [link] [comments]

    Warpath Ads

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Hello friends,
    I imagine many of you are in a similar demographic to me, so I suspect many of you are targeted by the same ads I am. The most recent one's I've been getting en masse are for the mobile game Warpath. From time to time I'll entertain their marketing department and watch the full ad, but there have been a couple ads that have featured music and sound effects extremely similar to CoH2. Has anyone else noticed this before? To be clear, I'm not trying to rile up a witch hunt or anything (although I do believe IP laws are important)--I'm asking more out of curiosity. Cheers lads!

    submitted by /u/LiberalExpenditures
    [link] [comments]

    Are there games like company of heroes but with a slower pace ?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 04:19 PM PDT

    I like the gameplay of Company of heroes 2, but I don't enjoy having to manage multiple things and having to micromanage fast.

    I enjoy a slower game where I can plan every move. For me Coh2 seems like the guy who clicks faster wins, and despite enjoying it some times, it kinda stresses me out a bit

    I've heard a lot about men of war but I heard the AI is a bit retarded

    submitted by /u/F2n3x
    [link] [comments]

    Recommended build orders for USF?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:53 PM PDT

    I'm an okw main, but I've decided to try out usf. I've liked infantry company, but every time I play I feel like I'm wasting time. What build orders are recommended? The flair says 2v2 but I also play 4v4.

    submitted by /u/waffelfestung
    [link] [comments]

    US Vs OKW

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    A player made an interesting post asking how to beat the USF as OKW, and many of the answers were spot on and mirrored my own struggles against OKW, so I'll ask the opposite. 3-5 volks start with an MG and then the infantry support gun can be painful to fight, so I wonder what the best approach to fight it is. Usually against OKW i'll go 2 riflemen into lieutenant, and depending on my status I'll go ambulance and machine gun, or if i'm comfortably ahead machine gun and weapon rack, but I tend to struggle if my opponent brings out a flak half track

    Usually I end up playing 2v2s and I'm quite fond of rifle company at the moment for the rear echelon flamers and the easy eight is growing into my favorite tank in the game, although i'm hopeful for the pershing post commander patch. I guess what I'm asking is how do you fight someone smart who relies on volksgrens with STGs, and as an extra, what are the best ways to deal with the flak half track? That smoke is so godamn annoying.

    submitted by /u/LightningDustt
    [link] [comments]

    AFK Farming

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 06:13 AM PDT

    Is there anything to do against AFK Farmer? Every second game i have one peron beeing afk the whole game and then the person writers "EZ PZ Ep" in the chat. Is there any way to punish degenerates like them?

    submitted by /u/Toelix
    [link] [comments]

    Golradaer's answer to the Blitz-Veterancy Strategy - Company of Heroes History Episode 18

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 05:57 AM PDT

    Quotes at the top right XD

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 02:52 AM PDT

    Guys, keep refreshing any page from r/companyofheroes, each time the quotes at the top right of the page become refreshed as well! <3

    TLDR: "Upvote to the left!" - Sutzstaffelobercommandopanzergrenadier

    submitted by /u/jonwicker666
    [link] [comments]

    Am I supposed to get a commander for free or what?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 10:19 PM PDT

    Video Settings Popup

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 07:02 AM PDT

    Hi all!

    Am I the only one that gets the popup "the settings you selected are too high for your hardware" every. Single. Time. I. Launch. The. Game?

    If so, how fix please?

    If not, bummer for us...😅

    Is this just the game showing its age?

    submitted by /u/Ahordeofbadgers
    [link] [comments]

    Question: how much pioneer squads should I have playing Ostheer in the early/midgame?

    Posted: 09 Apr 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    On one hand having two squads means more utility, cause for me the starting squad is almost allways busy bulding stuff at base, constructing fuel depos and repairing vehicles. With two squads you could plant more mines, use sandbags and wire more often. On the other hand pioneers are not very combat effective, and since allies are often much more numerous in early/midgame in terms of infantry it's tempting to build another MG or grenadier squad. What are your thoughts on this?

    submitted by /u/FluffyJes
    [link] [comments]

    Would adding more RAM to my machine increase framerate late game?

    Posted: 10 Apr 2021 01:29 AM PDT

    Hey all, i have a really good pc, it can run coh2 on max settings, but, as the game goes on, around the time there is alot of arty shells on the battlefield by the 30/40 minute mark, framerate becomes choppy, and on the 1 hour mark (4v4 team games), it starts being like 15 fps or smth. Would adding more RAM make the game smoother in the long run? to make my system to have 32 gb? As an fyi, i was running at 1920x1080 with all graphic settings on medium.

    My specs are: Processor AMD Ryzen 7 3700 8core, 16 gm ram, rtx 2080 super 8gb

    submitted by /u/BoznianDragon
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment