• Breaking News

    Tuesday, April 6, 2021

    Company of Heroes Why do so many players in this community hate on RNG? Seems to be a huge part of what makes this game unique & exciting.

    Company of Heroes Why do so many players in this community hate on RNG? Seems to be a huge part of what makes this game unique & exciting.


    Why do so many players in this community hate on RNG? Seems to be a huge part of what makes this game unique & exciting.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 04:25 PM PDT

    Question on surpression mechanic?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    So surpression is caused by mg, simple. But lets say that maybe after i have surpressed a unit, i let some other unit (not mg) shoot at the surpressed unit while i pack up my mg to move somewhere else, will the surpressed unit still stay surpressed? Or another way to phrase this: a surpressed unit can only become unsurpressed when: 1) it retreats 2) it stops being shot at by any unit? Is this statement correct?

    submitted by /u/Lappodamy
    [link] [comments]

    Opinions on the IS-2?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    I am honestly consistently underwhelmed by the IS-2 by the time it gets into the game due to how shit it is against armor, panthers specifically. I understand that it needs to be balanced but it has a 122mm gun that removed just enough health to be visible. Though I gotta admit that it has great AI, I just feel it to be a waste of fuel compared to getting katys or SU's. Thoughts?

    submitted by /u/No_Product_2135
    [link] [comments]

    Facing the Mighty Partisans, a War Story

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:55 AM PDT

    With the upcoming patch set to impact the way partisans work, I wanted to share with you my experience facing them.

    A few days ago, after over 600h in the game (granted, most of them playing ally), I had my first experience facing a player who was dedicated to the partisan doctrine. It was a 2v2 on Moscow Outskirt.

    We started off strong, won our first engagements, and after a couple of minutes we had most of the map firmly under our control. Or so we thought...

    It all started when four polish boys wearing rags pop-uped from a small and abandoned wooden cabinet right behind our MG facing the mid VP. In just a few seconds, they savagely murdered our men with their submachine gun, and stole their equipment.

    Little did we know that those boys were going to spell our doom.

    They started spawning left and right, constantly decapping our fuel, our cut-off, and our resource points far behind our lines. No place was safe. We kept sending troops all around the map to reestablished our supply lines. We caught and killed more of them than we could count, but they kept coming... They hid in bushes, waiting for us to leave, just to come back and decap our point again a few seconds later. They even ambushed our tanks, destroying a P4 that had overextended to kill what we thought was a lone SU-76.

    Despite killing 2 of them for each one of us, we spent so much energy defending our backlines that we couldn't mount any proper assault, and started bleeding VPs. This ended up costing up the battle.

    Did we end up losing because of the partisans? Definitely YES!

    Did I lose my mind when 4 rag-wearing shrubs with zooks spawned from a random building to finish off a wounded P4 that had managed to escape the frontline? Hell YES!

    Did I end up tearing down every single building on my side of the map, because I had no other ideas to counter them? YES

    But did I think partisans were imbalanced units that needed to be changed? ABSOLUTELY NOT!

    If anything I really enjoyed this memorable game. It was a really different game and I had a lot of fun trying to fight this unconventional strategy.

    TL;DR: I like the way partisans work now, and I fear that the suggested change will kill them by making them more expensive and by delaying their efficacy (especially the tank hunters... ).

    What do you guys think??

    submitted by /u/Torkhalturambar
    [link] [comments]

    2021 Commander Patch Preview - Soviets - Notes Review and Demonstrations

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:17 PM PDT

    Is there a good way to practice overall?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 03:05 PM PDT

    I feel like I don't improve when I'm being stomped by players who're out of my league and that's why I'm asking if this really is the best way to improve.

    submitted by /u/CardiologistRough473
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a reason rocket arty isn't non doc for everyone?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:12 AM PDT

    And if there is a reason, do you think it is a good reason? Because most of the time I find it kinda stale and annoying for team games, as (and I KNOW people will argue this) rocket arty is really so useful it is extremely hard to give up as Brit or usf for another doctrinal choice.

    For me, it limits what unique doctrinal choices I use as every team game I almost always need rocket artillery, so I always go for the 1 brit doc with it or the 2 usf doc with it. It seems just kinda annoying tbh.

    I'm NOT saying it is broke or anything, I'm just curious as to why? And I'm fairly new so I'm wondering if anyone else knows or has any thoughts on it?

    submitted by /u/EnthusiasmNext3778
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 on XBox - Unplayable input lag for my partner?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 08:34 PM PDT

    When I'm playing CoH2 on XBox Game Pass with my friend, he gets unplayable input lag during our co-op AI games. It's just 2 of us and we are both US East region. He can right click his units somewhere and it usually takes upwards of 20 seconds to recognize the command.

    Some games are totally fine, but most of the time it is not.

    Any ideas why this is happening and/or how we could fix it? Can we change to a peer to peer connection or such?

    submitted by /u/zWeApOnz
    [link] [comments]

    Hey are there any people with about 50 hours on the game who are interested in 2v2’s to practice vs me and my friend.

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:01 AM PDT

    Hey are there any people with about 50 hours on the game who are interested in 2v2's to practice vs me and my friend, I've found it hard to compete with the people I queue against since they are all just so much better than us so I wondered if someone at kind of the same skill level would play against us (we can play both axis and allies it doesn't matter to us) also we're EU so yeah. Also no VC or anything dm and I'll send my steam.

    submitted by /u/CardiologistRough473
    [link] [comments]

    Curious, someone brought this up

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 05:46 PM PDT

    Someone brought this up and I just wanna know what the public thinks.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/EnthusiasmNext3778
    [link] [comments]

    120mm Delayed Fuse is Trash - PLEASE FIX

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:53 AM PDT

    The scatter is so ridiculous it renders the ability basically useless.

    Tightrope tested it:
    https://youtu.be/VnraHR-FIdo?t=57

    As did I. Trash Trash trash! Reduce the scatter!

    submitted by /u/HeyBuddy1337
    [link] [comments]

    Thoughts on a blob penalty

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:07 AM PDT

    So what if, let's say you have more then two units next to each other not in cover. What would be your thoughts on adding a received accuracy penalty for this? It would basically punish blobbing. COH has such a good cover system mechanic but I feel like blobbing sometimes overshadows it because blobbing can work (it can also fuck you).

    submitted by /u/vferrero14
    [link] [comments]

    Match Making Issues

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 02:59 PM PDT

    Anyone else having match-making issues right now? All-day today, I was stacked up against very good players (high ranks) with lots of time played, while my own team has been the opposite. Just wondering if anyone else has experienced this recently... I've been playing as the allies (Soviets).

    submitted by /u/Mr_Unplugged
    [link] [comments]

    How to test new commanders?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 10:09 AM PDT

    After opting into the beta, what's the best way to test out multiple commanders myself?

    I'd like to understand the changes better without playing through entire games..

    submitted by /u/nathanfreeze
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:50 AM PDT

    Ok forgive me if this is obvious and I missed something. Getting back into COH2 and my game just updated to the new 64bit. But I can't see any online multiplayer games at all. The screen is just blank seems like nothing is showing at all as any active players on or games. Am I doing something wrong?

    submitted by /u/69thPanzer
    [link] [comments]

    Cinematic mode?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 09:01 AM PDT

    What hotkey allows the camera to go into cinema mode during replays?

    submitted by /u/Rajajones
    [link] [comments]

    The Puma Engine Damage Bug - Company of Heroes History Blitz Edition!

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Binocular symbol on british? ( all modes )

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 01:51 AM PDT

    I realised recently that there seems to always be a binocular symbol on Cromwell and some other brits tanks, what does it meant exactly, was it some kind of upgrade?

    submitted by /u/Lappodamy
    [link] [comments]

    how to load other players save?

    Posted: 05 Apr 2021 11:05 PM PDT

    i lost all my save progress when i loaded coh2 and wanted it back so i got a save file but it wont let me load it.

    submitted by /u/Choice-Celebration-4
    [link] [comments]

    What the fuck is this pathetic matchmaking?

    Posted: 06 Apr 2021 07:01 AM PDT

    I literally get teammates from China and Korea but I'm the one person from the US. . .

    how bad can you fuck up the match making system relic

    edit:opposing team was all chinese too

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment