• Breaking News

    Saturday, April 3, 2021

    Company of Heroes Yes, I don't /L after calling my teammate names and don't type "EZ" at the end of a match, how could you tell?

    Company of Heroes Yes, I don't /L after calling my teammate names and don't type "EZ" at the end of a match, how could you tell?


    Yes, I don't /L after calling my teammate names and don't type "EZ" at the end of a match, how could you tell?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    JohnT_RE vs Chad

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:05 AM PDT

    2021 Commander Patch Preview - British - Notes Review and Demonstrations

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:36 PM PDT

    Capturing an ambulance and Sherman in the same round

    Posted: 02 Apr 2021 11:45 PM PDT

    Had a great match.

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:26 PM PDT

    I lurk the thread and play a lot of rando 4v4. there are plenty of posts about the toxic players you will find in that game mode. I decided to try a 3v3 rando. I gotta tell you, I loved it. 3 Sovs versus 2 OST and 1 OKW. It was a tug of war with constant brutal assaults/wipes I loved it. Felt like it was a balanced matchup and we all played well to the last. Everyone gg after and no toxicity. This is what I look for in team games.

    submitted by /u/Puguasu1
    [link] [comments]

    Will the AA campaign ever get fixed?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:04 PM PDT

    I know, not many care for the single player mode, but some like me still do. I picked this game up after finishing COH1 campaign, and until now I can only play single player as MP in my area even in vs AI co-ops with friends sitting next to me I would still have 3-5 seconds latency, and I would rather not subject myself to that torture. The AA campaign offers me great replayability, and I still play it from times to times, even though the many bugs pains me. Can't relic just simply make the campaign work on an older database like the soviet's? Or should I just give up hopes as it is fated to forever subjected to this limbo of barely playable working?

    submitted by /u/okmijn211
    [link] [comments]

    So I'm new to the game (17 hours) and tried Soviets for the first time...

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:18 PM PDT

    I was playing against AI standard difficulty and thought it was weird I couldn't access the other F2-F4 options present in the USF faction. I thought that maybe Soviets excelled in mass production of infantry and since one commander can insta produce 1 medium tank, I thought this was their playstyle. Unfortunately, I didn't select that commander and chose the other one that sends infantry units. I had no vehicles at all in the game, so I just mass produced conscripts.

    I ended up winning the game but still felt something was off. I went to youtube and saw this guy building buildings... Um. So I guess I missed out on a lot of other units LOL.

    I guess I can categorize this post as a meme: COH2 AI is stupidly stupid

    submitted by /u/silentknighteye
    [link] [comments]

    OST storm troopers

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 03:47 PM PDT

    How should I be using them? I made the mistake of thinking with mp44s they might do some close range damage. I guess with one shrek they could ambush a Katusha if I get enough shots off. They just seem super disappointing compared to fallschirmjager squads.

    What should my late game infantry be for fighting other infantry? Currently rely on a brumbar to soften up blobs so grens can mop up. Which works but fears ptrs penals and relies on the enemy blobbing hard.

    submitted by /u/therealdeancheese
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a way to block toxic players?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:51 PM PDT

    Tired of players who get tilted too easily...

    submitted by /u/Unco_Slam
    [link] [comments]

    Is this the new special camo okw is using now?

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:44 AM PDT

    You wanna plan Company of Heroes 2 but someone say TIGER READY TO BATTLE

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:52 PM PDT

    Join our Humble Server and Give us your Honest Feedback!

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 10:04 PM PDT

    https://discord.gg/RzG9GmDB

    As one of the members of the Safe Haven server we would like to broaden our reach to the Company of Heroes 2 community. We would also like some feedback on the server to improve quality of life for us members and future members.

    If you are interested to join our community it may be hard for below lvl 18 players to integrate themselves onto the server.

    submitted by /u/RHLbruh
    [link] [comments]

    Any overall tips for me as a new player (and can someone help me figure out who to play)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 05:49 PM PDT

    Hi I'm fairly new to the game and I don't play many rts's generally but I've found this game fun and I've decided to try and dedicate myself to it. I've tried a couple of games (1v1s multiplayer) but I don't think I've won a single one, it's really frustrating and it feels like the matchmaking isn't balanced since I play against people who're much better than me. I've also tried 2v2's a lot with my friend and we won about 15% of our games (probably to people playing their first games) and the other games we either got totally destroyed or we thought we had a chance until they just did one move which destroyed us for the rest of the game.

    submitted by /u/Lion_Of_The_North_
    [link] [comments]

    Every faction mainline inf pros and cons? Plus points for how to utilise them ideally? (All modes)

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 06:31 AM PDT

    So we have: grenadier (Ost), conscript (SU), volks (OKW), inf section (Brits), riflemen (US) I would expect some info about ideal range of engagement? Defence oriented or Attack oriented ( treat it like a slider)? Health ( squad robustness, treat it like a slider )? And conclude with an ideal way to use

    My take on gren ( cause Ost my main faction ): long range def, mid range is only when you have a health advantage compared to other squad. Defence oriented, a little lower than inf section tho, its ok to use gren as a point taking units at early game, but you should leave the job to pzgren at mid- late game ( by this i meant letting the pzgren lead the charge, while the gren can lag behind to have time to choose proper cover and dictate the distance of engagement ). Fragile, bout same as inf section, should be treated with care. Ideal way if you want to push into unknown territory is to use attack move so that they start shooting at max range, where they get the upper hand, if outnumbered just retreat, your gren models are not expendable compare to most allies models, it is best if you can dictate your engagement with your heavy mg.

    submitted by /u/Lappodamy
    [link] [comments]

    Raketenwerfer Appreciation Thread

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 02:43 AM PDT

    As a Soviet player who mostly plays T1 nowadays, I really appreciate people who get 1-2 of the Raketenwerfer. It's much easier to steal than the Pak40 because of its retreat feature, and also much easier to keep alive and thus at high veterancy compared to the crappy ZiS, and well, let's face it: ZiS is objectively the worst AT gun in the game if you aren't making use of the barrage.

    6 man crews that can retreat are almost un-wipeable, and you get machine gun fire rate at vet 3. It can cloak for a comically high 100000 penetration, and generally fits the more mobile T1 builds very well being usable as a panzerschreck squad with more range. Oh, and if you crew it with Penals, the models have SVTs so you basically have 4 SVTs defending the AT gun, so it's not really defenseless either.

    One of the best steals in the game. Any game where I can steal 2 of them is a good one, and my record is 4 Raketenwerfers with the rest of my popcap being entirely KV-8s. Good stuff.

    P.S.: We need a shitpost flair

    submitted by /u/ecmrush
    [link] [comments]

    143 Kills Vet 5 Stuka also called "AllieKnalli"

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 12:56 PM PDT

    30000 sign up points

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 08:34 AM PDT

    New player here and I've got 30000 in store points. What do I buy? Or what's worth getting that I probably won't earn in the box drops?

    submitted by /u/Sonixcs
    [link] [comments]

    UKF Vs US 1v1 grudge match. Hints and tips needed

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 04:32 AM PDT

    This is a bit of a weird one... I have a grudge match( bo3) UKf Vs US coming up. Any tips for this? (I'm ukf)

    submitted by /u/TheonlyJienno2
    [link] [comments]

    panzerfaust

    Posted: 03 Apr 2021 09:47 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment