• Breaking News

    Tuesday, May 11, 2021

    Company of Heroes pioneer momment

    Company of Heroes pioneer momment


    pioneer momment

    Posted: 11 May 2021 05:43 AM PDT

    Help

    Posted: 11 May 2021 11:36 AM PDT

    Fairly new player here,I tryed looking but could not find any sites,is there a site where I could see what are the most played commanders and whats "meta" ?

    submitted by /u/Drummer-Miserable
    [link] [comments]

    I have a SEVERE case of mad cause bad, what do I do in this situation

    Posted: 11 May 2021 08:37 PM PDT

    My team on coh, isn't nessisary balancing out how well the map is covered, 2 go one side, 1 goes mid, and one goes the other side. This is on a map where the fuel is next to the vp. I get doubled as noone on their team goes mid, and focus down 2 vp. Me, I got 2 sections, a vickers, and a uc. No platoon yet. What do I do exactly vs an okw and ostheer with 3 squads of infantry each, a mg, and a rak. How do I fight this. Its a reoccurring theme and if I rotate to help mid or the other vp they constantly harass us with their infantry and mortar us freely. Genuinly baffled here.

    submitted by /u/firepit0501
    [link] [comments]

    Returning after a couple of years. What commanders are the “meta”?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 01:22 PM PDT

    Hi, I haven't played this game for a few years now but I am keen to get back into it and I was wondering what the best commanders are for the OKW and Ostheer, also the easiest to learn while I try and remember how to do everything.

    submitted by /u/thehman88
    [link] [comments]

    Elite troops Doctrine or Lighting war Doctrine ?

    Posted: 11 May 2021 07:24 AM PDT

    Hi, this will be my first post on reddit, so please tell me if I have any mistakes on making a post. Many thanks.

    I'm looking for an Ostheer commander to play in 1v1 and 2v2 matches, and i have found out that Elite troops doctrine and Lightning war doctrine are suitable for this matchup. Both have the G43 upgrade, which is a cost-effective weapon for my grenadiers and panzergrenadiers in my opinion. The Elite Troops doctrine has the model 24 Stun grenade and Panzer Tactician, those are cheap and useful abilities in many situations, while the Lighting War has Tactical Movement and Stuka air support, which are essential abilities when making blobs. What makes me curious the most is the normal Tiger and the Tiger Ace. On paper, the Tiger Ace is much better than the normal version, but in practice It takes lots of time and resources to deploy, and if i lost it in battle, most of the time i would sadly press the "surrender" button since i could no longer change the course of the match.

    I would be pleased if you give me the answer and explain the reason. Once again, thank you for spending time reading my post.

    submitted by /u/schwerepanzerjager
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble shooting CoH2 on a MSI GS75 Steath with 240Hz monitor.

    Posted: 11 May 2021 09:02 AM PDT

    I got a new computer and have not been able to play CoH2 on it. The game runs, but is stuck on the the title screen, though I can hear the music associated with the main menu. From trying to fix myself I have read that the game has issues running at higher refresh rates. I tried limiting it 120Hz via launch options, but that had no effect. Looking at the logs suggests that the launch option might be getting overrided. Has anyone here had experience with this sort of problem and how did you deal with it?

    submitted by /u/GreenNukE
    [link] [comments]

    USF Returning player need help

    Posted: 11 May 2021 06:55 AM PDT

    Mainly sid 3v3s and 4v4s and managed to get to rank 7 which surprised me because now I'm down to 2 lol.

    Completely forgot how to play and what builds USF used for team games. Gonna keep going and hope something clicks but I'm a noob all over again and its fun.

    submitted by /u/throwbaitcatch
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment