• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 22, 2021

    Company of Heroes Critical Bug - UKF "Hold the Line" causes bugsplat?

    Company of Heroes Critical Bug - UKF "Hold the Line" causes bugsplat?


    Critical Bug - UKF "Hold the Line" causes bugsplat?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 11:50 AM PDT

    I have never had a single crash since the 64-bit update dropped (amazing work on that!).

    But now, I am getting crashes again - but only after "Hold the Line" ends. Does anyone else have this?

    submitted by /u/CheekyBreekyYoloswag
    [link] [comments]

    rambo and the levitating browning paired with an m1 gararbine

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:22 AM PDT

    ukf when lend lease regiment got added

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:20 PM PDT

    Yay! 100 kill strumtiger :D

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:07 PM PDT

    CoH2 multiplayer online for Asia players >400ms

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:58 PM PDT

    CoH2 multiplayer online for Asia players >400ms

    How to improve ping latency in Coh2? I live in Asia and it is almost unplayable with more than 2 sec delay compare to Dota2 ping

    I use simple test using building rally point, and the flag appears after 2sec...

    https://preview.redd.it/sb5do5y7vx671.png?width=657&format=png&auto=webp&s=3f0b2352b55d66135c8ee7da6133614b6a212c41

    submitted by /u/cyclone9lee
    [link] [comments]

    Mines counter planes!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 04:54 AM PDT

    Two mg teams in one building? how is this possible???

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:44 PM PDT

    An introduction to playing USF vs OKW in those critical early engagements.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:36 AM PDT

    Favorite new changes/commanders of the patch?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:01 PM PDT

    Personally, I'm loving mobile assault for my british boys. It is so fun to start out with a mortor for brits to screw with those pesky mg42s haha. What do y'all think?😄

    submitted by /u/EnthusiasmNext3778
    [link] [comments]

    BugSplat since Commander Update

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:34 PM PDT

    Anyone having much more frequent BugSplats since the update? I rarely got them before but got them in my last two consecutive games plus a few before that.

    submitted by /u/amanaboutdog
    [link] [comments]

    I can no longer play offline after this event patch.

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 02:58 PM PDT

    I cannot play offline after this patch. Normally I could launch offline and create a game. Now it says the host selected a map that's too small for this number of players.

    submitted by /u/BROVVNlE
    [link] [comments]

    How to deal with Fallschirmjäger (And their Moonraker Lasers) as USF

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    What as some tips for dealing with upgraded Falls as USF? My opponent went early Falls supported by Raketenwerfers and we just struggled. The manpower bleed on my rifles was shocking and my poor AA half-track was quickly countered with the Raketenwerfer. My Soviet pal's Maxim was quickly de-crewed.

    submitted by /u/PenitentAnomaly
    [link] [comments]

    does anyone ever use obers with stgs?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 08:02 PM PDT

    just trying to get some idea of what anyone uses them for considering they kinda suck as far as i can tell.

    submitted by /u/Spitcat
    [link] [comments]

    Pop cap/resource buff mods

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:37 PM PDT

    I've been looking for mods that remove the popcap along with giving the player a massive influx of resources. So far, I've only found ones that effect both the player and AI. Would this fit along the lines of the cheat commands mod?

    submitted by /u/andthatsitmark2
    [link] [comments]

    Is anyone else experiencing jagdtiger leichte gustave glitch?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 06:23 PM PDT

    I upgraded it to the leichte gustave but the barrage ability seems to be stuck on 0 sec cooldown. Has anyone else experienced this and if they know how to fix it?

    submitted by /u/CalzoneMan46774
    [link] [comments]

    Ostheer commander and build help

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 03:36 AM PDT

    Hey guys, so I would very much like to dust off my OST gameplay and would like help with a few things.

    1. What's objectively the best 3 commanders of OST after patch and why?
    2. Are there any notable build changes to consider now that Ostruppen and 5 man gren is no longer a thing or does the stock OST opening (3 regular gren, mg42, 222) still work?

    I used to be top 150-200 USF and top 700 OST a few months before the pandemic really went from bad to omg we're all gonna die mode so I had to take time off playing games and focus work as I'm a frontliner. I've recently come back and as it stands, my rank has dropped significantly and my skills are also very rusty plus with all the changes that happened, I have no idea where to start with OST as it has always been a faction I've struggled playing.

    Thank you so much and sorry for my lengthy post. It has been a really good while since I last typed something this long that isn't covid related.

    submitted by /u/AubDeck
    [link] [comments]

    Should the next Company of Heroes game be fictional or an alternative version of WW2, or should it be a continuation of the war?

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 01:41 AM PDT

    Honestly, I really love the series that I really wish that it continues especially considering that I really like how the second COH game turned out with its design, atmosphere, and also its mechanics of changing the map as the matches go, the list of units, and varieties that existed in WW2 and so on.

    At the same time, I cannot think of many ideas that the developers can use to continue with the theme of WW2 because I think that they use pretty much everything.

    I cannot think of any other units or vehicles that they did not use with the exception of some early designs or military battalions in the early years of the war such as some factions like Poland and Germany actually used cavalry.

    The Japanese and the Italians are also what comes to mind but they had little emphasis on tanks so they would not survive against the heavier tanks that the other factions have. Though, they can use other designs to the developers' advantage like the Japanese focused more on the Navy so maybe they have more abilities that involve navy weapons like bombardments and so on.

    The only other idea that comes to mind is having an alternate version of WW2 which I am not sure that many people will like.

    To be honest, there is a lot of room for this because there were many of plans made by multiple factions like Germany had The Rat tank, The Schwerer Gustav, the secret stealth bomber and Wonder Weapons and the V3 Cannon and the Goliath tracked mine.

    On the other hand, the Allies had other designs like Exploding Rats (yes, that was an option), Suicide bomb dogs (yes, they attempted this as well), the old Saint-Chamond (French WW1 Tank), The Great Panjandrum, The Windkanone (Wind Cannon), the Flying Jeep; or later on in the 50s, they attempted to design a Flying Platform like the VZ-1 Pawnee

    There is a lot of room here and a great opportunity to show the bizarreness of what led the main factions of WW2 of trying to innovate and outwit their opponents.

    But I am not sure if the developers will take this route or whether the fans will like it.

    submitted by /u/sammyjamez
    [link] [comments]

    1v1 Coh2 games testing update new meta!

    Posted: 22 Jun 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment