• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 24, 2021

    Company of Heroes This is why i don't use the tactical screen

    Company of Heroes This is why i don't use the tactical screen


    This is why i don't use the tactical screen

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:58 PM PDT

    This is why i don't use the tactical screen

    The map itself is about 1/3 my screen. The unit icons are stacked on top of each other. If you try to select a single unit icon in that stack it will auto-select all the others as well.

    There is too much dead space that isn't the actual map or anything useful. I wish there was a way to zoom in and out on the tac map.

    https://preview.redd.it/o0l3y9jem5771.jpg?width=2560&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=19e18638d45831d17e3f05bbcc49c579c1adcae0

    submitted by /u/IllustriousService3
    [link] [comments]

    I'm fairly new to the game and need some guidance with commanders

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:34 PM PDT

    I always play Ostheer and I wanted to know which commanders are good and which aren't, so far my favorite is German infantry doctrine but everyone online just takes a shit on it. Also I bought the Ostruppen and Jaeger Infantry., are they good or shall I learn other commanders that are more viable? and If so ,what are the generally meta commanders currently?

    submitted by /u/JetstreamVector
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Looking For Teammates

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Hello everyone. I'm relatively new to the competitive multiplayer part of Company Of Heroes, but I've played enough of the game Vs. AI to get the basics and fundamentals down. I really love the immersion and intensity of how competitive flows in this game, but having nobody to play with can absolutely make multiplayer a dreadful experience - randoms either rage quit early or lack teamwork entirely. So if I could get teammates that are willing to work together and have some fun I would be truly grateful.

    My name is Patrick and I'm from the central US (Chicago area). If anyone is willing to get a grind in with me please feel free to DM and ask for my discord!

    submitted by /u/PatTheWraith
    [link] [comments]

    Dear Relic: COH2 runs bonkers good on M1. Please link the macOS version to the PC Multiplayer Pool.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:47 AM PDT

    New iPad Pros and Macs come equipped with the M1 chip even at their lowest tiers. This chip allows the Mac version of COH2 to run flawlessly on High settings with little to no battery drain. All futrue newly released macs and iPads will run faster than the M1.

    I know the COH2 port for macOS was outsourced to another company eons ago, but please, figure out some way to keep it in the update cycle and link it to the PC multiplayer pool.

    You could sell it for a bargain price (99 cents?) on the App store (macOS, iPadOS) and link thousands of new players into the skin/commander store ecosystem. Even with Apple's 70/30 split I don't see how it doesn't pay for itself eventually. Not to mention existing players tethered to macs for work or who use iPad Pros on the road will either pick up a copy or increase their usage.

    I'm a software engineer by trade so I'd love to know what technical hurdles exist to make this happen...?

    submitted by /u/tdouggy
    [link] [comments]

    Any good early-war mods for Company of Heroes 2?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 08:59 PM PDT

    Looking for a mod that limits units (and maybe alters balance?) to lighter / earlier units such as panzer 2s etc?

    Kinda sick of the King Tiger, Sherman, etc. Want to role-play earlier battles such as the battle of France and early North African campaign.

    submitted by /u/StablerNose720
    [link] [comments]

    the poor man's anti-tank overwatch

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    my butt clenched

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:08 PM PDT

    Opaque hud glitch?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 10:58 AM PDT

    Can my crap pc run coh2?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 11:35 PM PDT

    Specs: Intel core 2 duo e4600 Nvidia Quadro k2000 4gb ram

    submitted by /u/tomwilbers05
    [link] [comments]

    Is the Churchill avre any good?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:37 AM PDT

    It doesn't wipe out squads like German sturmtiger , and not only it is slow but you also have to select it's fire mortar ability and select an area, it won't fire unless tou give it orders just like coh1 ,can anyone also tell me what is the correct way to use the avre

    submitted by /u/sarcastickyt2
    [link] [comments]

    Anti tank rifles

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:13 AM PDT

    When you play as the Soviets, how do you equip your soldiers with anti tank rifles and other support weapons?

    submitted by /u/Far_Confidence_9009
    [link] [comments]

    When your teammate says "he's one hit" and actually means it.

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 05:33 PM PDT

    Essential commanders?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:53 AM PDT

    I have gold to burn.

    What are the most essential/best commanders that can currently be purchased for each of the factions? Thought and opinions?

    submitted by /u/R_O
    [link] [comments]

    Guess I'm playing red alert 1 now lol

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:59 AM PDT

    When you don't have RNG on your side

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Ethernal vs IncaUna - Killer ending!

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 06:41 AM PDT

    Additional type of retreating

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 02:39 AM PDT

    Do you think having two types of retreating would work?

    The original - pack up equipment and run

    Then

    Additional - Ditch/sacrifice equipment and spend Muni on new equipment at base instead of having to replace full squads.

    Edit - maybe having it available only when the opposition is within a certain range so it can't be manipulated to get cheap weapons

    submitted by /u/McRath
    [link] [comments]

    I like USF but have no clue which commander to choose

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 12:13 AM PDT

    Hey all, I'm a relatively new player and bought the full game while it was on sale and got all the factions, tried them out and found myself leaning to USF more than the other factions. Although I'm having trouble with which commander would best suit me; usually I play team games like 2v2s up to 4v4s and I'm more attracted to the sherman variant tanks. Generally I just enjoy using these shermans for their nice all-around infantry support but want something more beefy than the standard sherman

    I saw in the patch that E8s scale better so I was thinking of Rifle Company or even Mechanized Company? Any thoughts, nonos, additional tactics and tips, or other commanders anyone would recommend? Much appreciated!

    submitted by /u/AnnieMaine
    [link] [comments]

    What's the best way to deal with Soviet tanks in Theatre of War?

    Posted: 23 Jun 2021 03:33 AM PDT

    I tried using Stormtrooper, anti-tank, Pz 4, Stug, but i keep getting destroyed. My best strategy is to spawn Pz 4 J which is very expensive. (Operation Barbarossa, General difficulty, Co-op with a bot, and it's 1941 so no Heavy Panzer Korps)

    submitted by /u/SneakyCleopas
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment