• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 8, 2021

    Company of Heroes Low-Effort meme

    Company of Heroes Low-Effort meme


    Low-Effort meme

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 05:02 AM PDT

    I hope this game doesn't die

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:46 PM PDT

    I am pretty new to CoH2 but I really like it. I can't really get into AoE II as much as I try, and starcraft is an RTS where I feel like "been there, done that", so yeah.

    CoH2 is just way more fun to me than most strategy games. I see the active numbers looked good recently due to it being free one weekend, I just hope that the playerbase remains active enough so that I can always find matches.

    I question why games such as AoE II or Total War, etc. have more players that are online.

    - don't know how else to flair this

    submitted by /u/Forevershadow1
    [link] [comments]

    [CoH2] 20 seconds delay in custom game

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 11:03 PM PDT

    Me and my friend were playing against the bots in custom game. The problem is that my friend had a delay from a game like for 20s. When we actually won, he still had the final of the game. All his orders were delayed for him, but not for me. I have already played with other players and there was no such problem.

    How can we fix this?

    submitted by /u/DinVonZikle
    [link] [comments]

    Not a bad way to go when you consider it's WW2

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 04:56 PM PDT

    How many resources do you really have in a 40 minute game?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 09:30 PM PDT

    Assuming you control have the map minus 1 vp for 40 minutes.

    How much fuel do you actually have to spend in a game?

    Ammo?

    Manpower?

    submitted by /u/some_random_nonsense
    [link] [comments]

    recording from a match i did a while ago, almost as if it was some set up cinematic

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 10:24 AM PDT

    Where is the commander update?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:44 PM PDT

    It's been told early this week. Its 22 PM here in Germany and i'm eager to play it.

    submitted by /u/Masterstevee
    [link] [comments]

    helping out the bois on the right.

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 12:11 AM PDT

    Advice on CoH2 tactics

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 08:42 AM PDT

    Hey guys. I clocked in over 200 hours on the original CoH, mostly Blitzkrieg edition. It's my favourite PC game of all time. And I've only now just found the time to get the second game. I'm absolutely loving Ardienne Assault. But in terms of the gameplay, particularly in skirmish I'm finding it so much harder than before. It seems that on the hard setting which I used to play frequently, I am being obliterated very, very quickly. It seems almost unrealistic that my AI opponent gets tanks to my base in the time it does. Is this game slightly harder or am I just getting worse at it? :)

    Any tactics or advice (I usually play Wehrmacht) would be greatly appreciated. Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Lhamo66
    [link] [comments]

    How do I get to the pre-game options window? It doesn't show up when I launch the game

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 07:27 AM PDT

    as the title says, I'm trying to make the game windowed and it says I can do that in the pre-game options window but I can't figure out how to get there. any help appreciated, thank you.

    submitted by /u/Jbomba22
    [link] [comments]

    any reason why guards cost 360 manpower?

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:40 AM PDT

    and still need to upgrade to get their shitty LMG, i dont get it.. vanilla wise they perform similarly to other rifleman and their PTRS is not really that useful, and the same applies to the ranger, why they are so expensive while their vanilla state is basically a slightly stronger rifleman.. and their upgrade is just too damn expensive and situational, while axis elites get 4 assault rifle or stupidly strong rifle at lower cost

    submitted by /u/RIZAs1
    [link] [comments]

    Chinese CoH

    Posted: 08 Jun 2021 02:54 AM PDT

    This may be an unpopular opinion but...

    I'd rather have the game die than to have 90% of my team games feature chinese noobs who are unable to communicate, lag, or drop out of the game for no apparent reason.

    Matchmaking is shit anyway when it comes to teamgames, so why do we have to suffer like this. Make China play with China.

    This issue got doubly worse with the recent game giveaway on steam.

    submitted by /u/Satoric
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment