• Breaking News

    Tuesday, June 15, 2021

    Company of Heroes the major is tired of your bs and traded in his sidearm

    Company of Heroes the major is tired of your bs and traded in his sidearm


    the major is tired of your bs and traded in his sidearm

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 08:49 PM PDT

    Does anyone else love bridge fights as much as I do and want to do some expert comp stomps?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:35 PM PDT

    I love bridge maps so much. Destroy 1 or 2, choke the middle and watch the absolute carnage unfold. It gets really hairy when you see a battalion get pinned on the bridge and mortared to hell. Amazing artillery games. I love bridge maps. Anyone want to play them?

    submitted by /u/N4P4LM_
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for people to play with

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:07 PM PDT

    Hello everyone! I am relatively new to this game but I would like to attempt to play some multiplayer matches and learn how competitive works! If anyone wants to play sometime just let me know, I'm down to play with whomever!

    submitted by /u/PatTheWraith
    [link] [comments]

    Whilst we wait for the Patch to drop, here's a little throwback to better times (found this amongst very old screenshots)

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:52 AM PDT

    Half of this community is content for r/justneckbeardthings

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:46 PM PDT

    It's like every other game I get abused in the chat.

    Wtf is wrong with the people who play this game? I'm serious... Who am I playing with? What are their lives like? Is it who I think? Lol

    submitted by /u/YouTube_Ideas
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet build to counter Ostheer double MG42 opening

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I prefer using conscripts and I like the build order show here. However I have been having issues with double MG42 openings countering this build early. Is there a variation to the build to mitigate this, a standard opening VS Ostheer or is this the standard and this is just how it is early while I wait for the T-70 power spike? Thanks.

    PS: Sure wish there was a discord server to ask this instead of making a reddit post.

    submitted by /u/Urkedurke
    [link] [comments]

    When will the patch be?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:15 AM PDT

    Why is there no "official" discord server?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 12:50 PM PDT

    This is a mature game with lots of active players and I would expect it to have an "official" discord server. I doesn't need to be literally official, but it should be a place where all people gather to chat, ask question and such. Instead when I go looking I find lots of smaller ones. This leads to a fractured community and I have seen much smaller games have a vibrant and active discord server greatly improving my enjoyment of the game. I think it's a good idea to have something like that especially when there are already more "advanced" hubs like coh2.org.

    submitted by /u/Urkedurke
    [link] [comments]

    "match not longer exists"

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 07:19 PM PDT

    Trying to play with a buddy but when we invite each other we both get the same pop up? Any ideas?

    submitted by /u/drakey_p
    [link] [comments]

    Is the dozer sherman worth it?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:45 PM PDT

    My buddy and i have been playing a lot of 2v2s recently and he started maining urban assault. The only ability he doesn't touch at all is reserve armor. 20 fuel and 50(?) manpower is quite steep for an upgrade that lowers your mobility. So i ask, is the dozer blade worth it? Is it the extra armor or the instant green cover whatd good about it? Is the movement penalty as bad as it seems?

    submitted by /u/Ryebott
    [link] [comments]

    Daily reminder to never blob

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 05:41 PM PDT

    What is your prefered control groups setup?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 01:23 AM PDT

    Personally (being a noob) I have casually used this control group (CG) setup for a while:

    CG 1: 3-4 Grenadiers

    CG 2: 1-2 Engineers

    CG 3: MG43 (early game) / Panzer 4 (mid-late game)

    But then I watched a video by The Angry Dutchman and I noticed his control group setup and his approach was a bit more professional:

    CG 1: 1 grenadier

    CG 2: 1 grenadier

    CG 3: 1 grenadier

    CG 4: 1 MG42

    CG 5: 1 MG42

    CG 6: 1 engineer

    Motars, AT's and vehicles were unbound.

    That made me wonder which setup veteran players generally prefer!

    What is your prefered control group setup?

    submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Health80
    [link] [comments]

    Issues with steam cloud save sync

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 10:19 AM PDT

    Yesterday I got an alert while starting the game about steam not being able to sync to the cloud and I just ignored. When I loaded into the main menu I opened my inventory to see that all of my saved loadouts are gone, after that I quit out of the game and verfied my files and afterwards I got the same cloud sync, same thing as before in the game my loadouts were missing. I turned off the steam cloud sync and verfied the game. I stopped getting alerts about the cloud sync but my loadouts dont save. Does anyone have any ideas?
    TLDR My game wont save my loadouts and im looking for help trying to fix it

    submitted by /u/CommercialIcy1658
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play OKW?

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:28 AM PDT

    Seriously. I primarily played PZE in CoH 1 and I was expecting OKW being an updated version of them more or less, but certainly doesn't seem like it.

    I'm assuming you only build sturmpioneers from the main HQ? Volks seem like absolute trash. And why is their supply truck tech tree so screwed up? I hate how halftracks get their own dedicated building that is required to move on to the other trucks as I think they are all basically worthless and I just want a fast Luchs.

    Is salvaging really vital to the faction? I salvaged a sherman carcass and got like 3 fuel...

    I'm sort of confused why I would ever play this faction over OST?

    submitted by /u/R_O
    [link] [comments]

    Hahahahahahahaha How The Fuck Is MG Spam Real Hahahaha Gamer Just Walk Around The Arc Like Gamer Build a Mortar Haha

    Posted: 15 Jun 2021 04:00 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment