• Breaking News

    Thursday, June 17, 2021

    Company of Heroes Commander Update LIVE

    Company of Heroes Commander Update LIVE


    Commander Update LIVE

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:11 PM PDT

    Axis OP

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:48 AM PDT

    POV: You're a grenadier who just stole a Maxim

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:52 PM PDT

    new B4

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 06:54 PM PDT

    New USF Emplacement : The "Calthurm"

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 08:36 PM PDT

    Heard you guys like memes..

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:05 PM PDT

    a german soldier watching 3 203mm shells rain down from the heavens, circa 1944, colorized

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:15 PM PDT

    Is it true that the AT grenade range bulletin for Conscripts only works with Tank Hunter Tactics?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:56 PM PDT

    I've been told multiple times that the 7% range increase bulletin for Conscript's AT grenade only works with the AT grenade assault ability from the Conscript PTRS package from Tank Hunter Tactics but not only does that sound too dumb to be true but I've also been told that bulletin works for both the regular AT grenade AND the AT grenade assault. So does the bulletin work for both, only the regular one, or really only the AT grenade assault?

    submitted by /u/marshaloftheussr
    [link] [comments]

    Counter Assault Grenadier blobs as UKF

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 09:21 PM PDT

    Hi all! I've played Brit for a while now, and like to think of myself as a pretty aggressive player. (So the whole turtle inside bofors doesn't really work for me). In general I didn't have many issues with blobs except for really early game, since I always had an engineer squad or two with flame throwers, but the recent update gutted Brit of its flamethrowers, I'm pretty sure there's only one doctrine that lets you have em now on the recovery sappers (scrappers), and even then you loose smokes. I've just had a good 4 games in a row of getting pushed back by 3-4 squads of assault grenadiers whenever I push and promptly take back everything, and a wasp-ed out universal carrier virtually gets one shotted by any meaningful AT. Should I try attacking with vickers? Should I wait to push until I have a Centaur? Should I run lend lease for a better at close range infantry? I'm virtually always in green or yellow cover, and I'm doing my best to play solidly, but it feels like I keep getting stomped by people that only know how to build assault grenadiers and throw bundle nades…

    It's just really demoralizing, especially since I'm road blocked by an issue I thought I solved within the first couple of hours playing British.

    submitted by /u/RandomPr0file
    [link] [comments]

    Commandos with Bren upgrades

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    Has anyone done any definitive testing as to is this worth it? Because their passive seems to state they are better but is it like worth it? Since everyone else would still have sten smgs? Does it perform well in cqc? It does fire on the move, which is dope, but just wondering.

    submitted by /u/EnthusiasmNext3778
    [link] [comments]

    A lot of crashes after update on 6/16/2021

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:29 PM PDT

    Hi everyone. After today's patch the game started crashing very frequently for me. I just wanted to ask everyone if they've been having the same issue. The problem is not that the game crashes, its that the game started crasinh VERY frequently after today's update. We're talking about going from maybe once every other day to after almost every single game. Is anyone else having the same issue?

    Things I've tried to resolve the issue with no help: Verify local file integrity through steam, uninstall + reinstall, restart the computer, restart the game, play around with graphics settings.

    submitted by /u/dodoroach
    [link] [comments]

    Can you roll patch back?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 11:04 PM PDT

    I wanted to check out an old replay. Is it possible to temporarily roll the patch back?

    submitted by /u/TheonlyJienno2
    [link] [comments]

    I can't play USF

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:04 PM PDT

    What's the deal? After playing all of the factions I really feel USF is the worst...or maybe I just suck horribly.

    Their infantry blows. I can't even go toe to toe with soviets. And what am I supposed to do against late game axis armor?! For whatever reason they got rid of airborne/rangers sprint ability so they get kited or pinned with bazookas and shermans are still next to useless.

    Add to the fact that their officers need fuel to just to create and tech up and I'm constantly behind. So confused I feel like they ruined this faction.

    submitted by /u/R_O
    [link] [comments]

    Tips on climbing out of ELO hell?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 10:28 PM PDT

    Related question, how does one carry 3 noob teammates? We're talking about people who charge infantry to the enemy base here.

    submitted by /u/SonataBlade
    [link] [comments]

    British base howitzers opinion?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:01 PM PDT

    I honestly can't tell if they're good or not as I don't really use british against randoms. I usually use the howitzers in less competitive games with friends, where they mainly serve as a way of making my opponent paranoid at all times because I love upgrading all of my squads with the flare ability and spamming the fuck out of it, but I can't really see them being useful in more competitive games. What do you think?

    submitted by /u/bennyktm
    [link] [comments]

    Favourite non-premium medium

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 12:46 AM PDT

    Game is still lagging for me.

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 05:20 PM PDT

    It's been lagging for a few weeks. Don't know what's wrong as I see Twitch casters no longer have an issue.

    submitted by /u/EuivIsMyLife
    [link] [comments]

    Soo, are we the only guys playing?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:33 PM PDT

    SZC: "the best 2v2 game of all time" - let's see!

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    what it blobbing?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 04:53 AM PDT

    Tips on effective use of AT guns?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 01:50 AM PDT

    Every time I lose a match in 1vs1 it's because I can't counter the enemys light, medium and heavy armor.

    - Where do I position my AT gun(s) on the map and in which direction?

    - Should I keep some infantry nearby to protect my AT guns?

    - How do move my AT guns, when I advance my army towards the enemy?

    Im currently in leaderboard lvl 5.

    submitted by /u/Embarrassed_Health80
    [link] [comments]

    Strongest faction in the game (not favourite)?

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    Panzergrenadiers with MG-42

    Posted: 16 Jun 2021 07:57 AM PDT

    Are Panzergrenadiers with MG-42s make them more powerful or nah?

    submitted by /u/Ahzimori
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment