• Breaking News

    Sunday, June 13, 2021

    Company of Heroes Why do Assault Grenadiers have a Panzer Grenadier with them????

    Company of Heroes Why do Assault Grenadiers have a Panzer Grenadier with them????


    Why do Assault Grenadiers have a Panzer Grenadier with them????

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:21 PM PDT

    Urban Assault in Nutshell

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:08 AM PDT

    Best axis heavy tank?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 12:35 PM PDT

    Which tiger tank is the best currently? I'm considering king tiger oberkomando and tiger ace ost

    submitted by /u/Klutzy_Implement_410
    [link] [comments]

    Anyone use other views besides the default birds-eye view?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:40 PM PDT

    Is there an advantage to playing from the « ground level » perspective? Or, does anyone find it fun?

    submitted by /u/Tooksbury
    [link] [comments]

    A Recon Support counterattack to wipe the OST off the map

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 10:40 AM PDT

    How to detect demo charge?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:29 PM PDT

    Does minesweeper work? Lorch Assault and damn thay castle hurt

    submitted by /u/Aggravating-Bowl-505
    [link] [comments]

    Just got trolled on a 4v4 with a friend that was new at the game

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:29 PM PDT

    Army painter for CoH3?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:31 AM PDT

    Posting this because I have the hope that Relic might see this and think about it, I have not seen anyone else suggest such an idea.

    Seems like it's a feature that's missing in new RTS games, the most you get are some alternative skins for vehicles like in Steel Division. I would love to be able to paint individual units, including some team weapons with historical style camos and paints and even the weird stuff you can see in CoH2. I don't like how limited camos are in a WW2 game. Skins in CoH2 are chosen based on vehicle class, I'd rather have a varied looking army with even different fonts for decals and numbers. I have the hope that the people of Relic are planning to make a game and to make it fun. That's what gives CoH and DoW its longevity anyway. What are your thoughts?

    Btw I know my post looks like a jumbled mess but I want to emphasize the importance of being able to paint individual units and having the ability to change fonts for decals and stuff. Army painters are a seriously neglected feature in RTS games.

    submitted by /u/PunzyB
    [link] [comments]

    My teammates last 15 matches be like

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 05:50 AM PDT

    Anyone else thinks the Vickers deserves a slight suppression buff?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    I've been playing this game for around a year now and 9/10 when the MG is in a building, a volksgrenadier is able to charge into the MG, and lob a flame grenade before they can get pinned down and force the MG to exit. Even in an open plain field. As far as I can remember, a normal grenadier, even when suppressed, has always been able to successfully move into the Vicker's arc and shot off a grenade shot before getting pinned. It would be nice if it would actually hold back frontal charges

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    What does a USF infantry composition usually look like?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 09:22 AM PDT

    I usually go for 4 total infantry units in any game, with all factions. I feel like more than 4 is overkill, depending on how a particular game goes of course. Since USF gets an infantry unit when they tech up, I'm wondering what my army composition should look like. I usually go 3 Rifles with a captain, but that leaves me no room for elite infantry or a Lt. If I drop a rifle for one of those, I get less out of the 3 rifle bulletins I go for. Do rifle bulletins apply to the Lt. and Capt? What infantry composition do my fellow USF players usually go for?

    submitted by /u/Blargmenarnar
    [link] [comments]

    How do I counter a USF Turtle

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 06:47 AM PDT

    I've been having small PVP matches with some friends, normally 2v2. However, in one of the games I have noticed one of my friends turtle as USF, while the other makes pushes. The meta is normally this:

    • He begins with Assault Engineers equipped with flamethrowers as an opener to keep my units away from his turtling location
    • Once he is decently set up, he will capture points. If I contest them, indirect fire weapons will shoot at my infantry. Mortars or the 75mm howitzer
    • I use storm troopers spawned behind their lines to attempt to disrupt them, however the M15 will watch the flanks and suppress the infantry
    • He will produce AT guns and M36 Jacksons and create crossed lines of fire.

    What I have attempted in my first encounter, was use the Elite Troops Doctrine to harass the other player and attempt to disrupt the USF Turtle. As well as attempt to counter his artillery and fire at his turtle location with mortars and the Panzerwerfer.

    Does anyone have any commanders that may potentially be more effective?

    submitted by /u/icant3v3n
    [link] [comments]

    Expansions worth it?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 03:25 AM PDT

    I picked up CoH 2 the day it was released (massive CoH 1 fan and multi vet) but, at the time, it left a sour taste in my mouth...didn't like it at all compared to OF and only put in about 30 hours. Fast forward and I'm getting back into it. I have been enjoying theatre of war and skirmish but want to get back into competitive multiplayer.

    My question is, are the expansions factions necessary or worthwhile? Are they well balanced compared to Wehr/Soviet? Is their campaign content decent?

    submitted by /u/R_O
    [link] [comments]

    Map hacks?

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 07:11 AM PDT

    Germans Tanks need to cost cheaper...

    Posted: 13 Jun 2021 08:25 AM PDT

    Soviet T-34s can be obtained at 90 fuel and shermans at 110 while P4s needs 140 fuel for some reason. Seriously Germans are at a terrible disadvantage if the allies cap fuel points early. I hope relic fix this asap.

    submitted by /u/Smoothmanatee
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment