• Breaking News

    Friday, July 9, 2021

    Company of Heroes Do infantry squads that are in the retreating states gain their retreat bonus even while they’re packing their weapon up?

    Company of Heroes Do infantry squads that are in the retreating states gain their retreat bonus even while they’re packing their weapon up?


    Do infantry squads that are in the retreating states gain their retreat bonus even while they’re packing their weapon up?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 09:15 PM PDT

    How to deal with the sturmtiger?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 10:20 AM PDT

    Fairly new to the game and I play 1v1's a lot against a friend of mine. He loves to build sturmtiger almost every game and I have no idea how to deal with it. I play mostly the soviets and I've tried a bunch of different strategies just to deal with it. Bought an excessive amount of AT units/vehicles, ran anti tank commanders, tried avoiding it and being more mobile around the map but I've had no luck. I can never finish it off and it's been very oppressive. How can I counter it or work around it?

    submitted by /u/SourPatchMom
    [link] [comments]

    When do the campaign missions get good?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 04:35 PM PDT

    I played the very first few missions of the soviet campaign and so far it's been:

    • Defend this position

    • Retreat

    And that's basically it. Do the missions ever get fun?

    submitted by /u/BoogalooBoi1776_2
    [link] [comments]

    Black screen while playing a game

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 03:13 AM PDT

    Hey so for quite sometime my game would flicker to a black screen every so often (2-3secs on average) in matches usually when it gets more intense and I can't understand why. I updated all my drivers and that fixed it for a week or so but after one restart it started happening again and I consistently make sure my computer is up to date with all its drivers. It only happens in CoH2 and its not like I have a bad PC or anything

    PC specs

    :CPU Ryzen 1900x 8 core

    :GPU GTX 1080

    :RAM 16GB

    Game is installed on a 1TB M.2 drive.

    I have tried as many things as I could think of or read about online such as running as administrator or disabling full screen optimisations even trying different settings in game like lowering it all the way. Even validating the files through steam and a complete clean reinstall but still no progress to fixing the issue.

    So I turn to reddit to see if anyone is having a similar issue and if they have fixed it or not. All suggestions welcome I just want to enjoy the game again with out losing a squad to a grenade while it goes black. Thank you <3

    submitted by /u/Zaagger
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 doesn't download anymore

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 12:03 PM PDT

    COH2 doesn't download anymore

    So since the last patch, I have this strange problem where COH2 doesn't want to patch...like you can see it almost downloaded the entire patch and then just stops. I've restarted my computer, steam, pause & restarted, repaired library, deleted downloaded cache and nothing. The other games update just fine, only problem is with COH. Anyone help?

    https://preview.redd.it/6iks94zej8a71.png?width=1680&format=png&auto=webp&s=c2e084c7cc34159d39dae2bcf44bc6109f66d083

    submitted by /u/AlarmingConcept2791
    [link] [comments]

    JLI make every team gamemode unplayable

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 06:59 PM PDT

    They might be the most absurdly efficient infantry in the game. Amateur balance team is pretty braindead, but even they should have picked up on snipe crits at 75% being way too OP.

    submitted by /u/EvilTribble
    [link] [comments]

    Is coh2 an rts rail shooter?

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 08:42 PM PDT

    I just replayed 1 and remembered years ago I tried 2 and quit the first level because it looks GOD AWFUL and I wasnt playing, the devs were. Do this, now this, now this, now this. Its so far removed from 1 that im upset they share the name. Its two different franchises period. But 1 has got me in the mood for more and I bought this turd years ago I need to play it through at least once but im not going to if the whole game is the devs holding my hands and telling me to put trops here, send someone here, capture this objective, use this grenade, fall back here, now fall back here, k you did great. Its like a rail shooter or a telltale interactive story game. On the rail station mission my friend started talking to me and I couldnt pay attention so I just said whatever i'll just re do it I missed some parts anyway. But with my headset off and only watching out of the corner of my eye while talking with a friend I passed the freaking level just doing what the screen prompted me to. Giant arrows saying send this troop here and plant mines and fall back here. I loaded up the next level and what do you know, reinforce here, pick this up, send troops here, do this do that. I just turned the game off mid level. I could hardly keep my eyes open. I dont care if its supposed tutorial levels still i've never quit a game mid mission before this game and its happened twice now half a decade apart in one game in the first three levels. The tutorial needs to be a wholly seperate level that you choose to play or not. This is absurd. Its definitley NOT coh. WHAT THE HELL WERE THEY THINKING?!?!?! Is this nonsense going to end soon or is the whole game a brain dead point and click rail shooter interactive story played by the devs? I want to keep the coh buzz going but not if this doesnt change. I beat a freaking level without a headset on to hear anything just point and clicking how the screen tells me too . . . Does this change?

    submitted by /u/Indianajones1989
    [link] [comments]

    Grenadiers seems to be one the weakest infantry units. Osteer Wehrmacht is the weakest faction.

    Posted: 09 Jul 2021 02:16 AM PDT

    The only time Grens seem useful is when upgraded with MG42 and G43. Even then you have to keep distance from your enemies units.

    British infantry is OP and in historical sense is not accurate at all. They will beat 1on1 any axis infantry units.

    I think Osteer is one of the weakest factions. To counter late game all the allied forces need to do is make 2 or 3 AT guns and your SOL.

    What is the strongest build for Osteer currently ?

    submitted by /u/Comprehensive_Try969
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment