• Breaking News

    Saturday, July 10, 2021

    Company of Heroes This game is so broken...

    Company of Heroes This game is so broken...


    This game is so broken...

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:52 PM PDT

    I have over a thousand hours in it and I still suck!

    submitted by /u/nodice05
    [link] [comments]

    Are SVT rifles upgrade good and worth it?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 01:28 PM PDT

    What Makes RTS Games Fun: Is Balance Overrated?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:10 AM PDT

    planes crashing into units

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:29 PM PDT

    good evening lads a few days ago i was playing the game when i had one of my planes crash into one of my units completely wiping them out how rare is that? i heard it was patched out at some point?

    submitted by /u/Wrong_Existance
    [link] [comments]

    New Player Looking For Other Players To Play Vs AI

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 04:08 PM PDT

    Hello, I started CoH2 after almost 7 years in the last sale. I mostly played offline vs AI in the last one month. I also bought the other armies a few days ago. I can beat hard AI pretty regularly with Soviets, OST and OKW. But, I didn't try online for a ping around 200 ms in the closest EU server.

    Today, I played some matches and they were really smooth despite the ping. However, I encountered a new problem. People tend to be a lot careless in hard difficulty. Also, I don't like the idea of playing with human robots anymore.

    It'll be really great if there are people who would like to play casually with me. If I can find some discord communities that will be helpful as well. Sadly, I don't even know anyone who plays CoH2…

    [I'm not into PvP for now because of the ping and it requires a lot of efforts in the same time.]

    submitted by /u/Main-Ad-5308
    [link] [comments]

    Why doesn’t my rank level show the emblem ?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 03:17 AM PDT

    Why make SU-76 when ZIS-3 is better?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 11:24 AM PDT

    Suggestion: Disable in-game chat / only allow Team-only chat

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 06:18 AM PDT

    I know the games´ lobby chat function is bugged right now. While you´re at it, why not implement a "disable chat" switch or the option to switch to team only?

    Why? Because the ingame chat is in 85% used to spread hate, racial abuse and other nonsense. The rest are just GG in the end. I could live without all of this.

    I have yet to play a game where the game wide / [say all] chat was used for something positive. And I´ve played some.

    submitted by /u/n8mahr81
    [link] [comments]

    Game Pass CoH2 skirmish mode not working with friend

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 09:35 AM PDT

    So me and my friend have the coh2 gamepass version but when we tried to play a skirmish together and I invited him it said: company of heroes 2 wrong executable version please restart and update the game. obviously the game is up to date.. Can anyone help me sort this out?

    submitted by /u/NoobChiafarmer
    [link] [comments]

    How do you deal with okw elite inf as USF/UKF?

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 05:20 AM PDT

    Feels like my options are lacking. From the mid game mainline infantry doesn't cut it, neither do allied tanks, but buying an anti infatry vehicle like sherman or centaur leaves me exposed vs tanks if im not snowballing.

    submitted by /u/praespaser
    [link] [comments]

    I keep getting disconnected after the server maintenance and update.

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 02:25 AM PDT

    Seven out of ten games, I keep getting disconnected even before the game starts, with no reason at all; It's 3v3 and 4v4 modes.

    submitted by /u/pepemalupet
    [link] [comments]

    Question

    Posted: 10 Jul 2021 12:28 AM PDT

    In server for EU the most f**k tap players that just blob and use machine guns. In US-west and Est are still does ceekei bastards that blob and do this thing or are new player's??

    submitted by /u/Physical_Factor7313
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment