• Breaking News

    Thursday, July 29, 2021

    Company of Heroes No other game makes me want to punch a wall.

    Company of Heroes No other game makes me want to punch a wall.


    No other game makes me want to punch a wall.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 08:21 AM PDT

    I swear to god this game is giving me anger issues

    submitted by /u/snfsylva
    [link] [comments]

    p4 armor vs allies tanks

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:52 PM PDT

    is it just me or does it feel like allies medium tanks shots are bouncing off p4s way too often since the recent changes. panthers and bounces are expeted but I feel allies mediums should be able to go toe to toe against those p4s. fighting p4s with allies mediums feel like like fighting comets with p4s!

    submitted by /u/HotRepresentative325
    [link] [comments]

    Prestige in Coh2

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:57 PM PDT

    I was wondering, what happens when you reach prestige 3 in Coh2?
    Do you unlock something?

    submitted by /u/Tostapaneee
    [link] [comments]

    Noob Olympics #2: celebrating the warriors of lowest ELO CoH

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Seasoned Wehr player trying to learn OKW. I can't ever seem to get fuel.. am I missing something?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:16 PM PDT

    Hi guys, so I've played Wehr pretty much the whole time of CoH2.

    Ive been running OKW a few days now just to learn something new and challenge myself before CoH3.

    Learning curve has been pretty steep, annive noticed the troops seem to be a lot stronger, especially early-mid game than the Wehr troop options.

    However once I get to T4 late game, I just cannot get enough fuel to get more than 1 or 2 vehicles.

    With Wehr you could build those additional resource bonuses on the points for additional fuel or ammunition, but with OKW I'm just so limited.

    I have all the man power in the world, but I mean, I don't want to spam 20 units of volks etc.

    Is there something im missing, any advice for a new OKW player?

    submitted by /u/Hodella99
    [link] [comments]

    What's the method of beating Axis in the early game?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:09 PM PDT

    I've been trying to get my friends into CoH2. My friends and I usually play 4v4s. But it doesnt seem for much longer as they just can't be bothered trying to fight the Axis earlygame. Which, admittedly, is frustrating the hell out of me.

    Everygame we've played for the past few days has gone and ended in the same way. We try to beat them to the fuel, the axis are there with MGs and sturms and win the points straight off the bat, we run away damaged to regroup, by the time we return, they've doubled down on defenses and more infantry, and we can't penetrate them whatsoever.

    Then the tanks roll in and y'all know how that goes...

    Our games barely reach beyond the 20min mark before we have little or no chance of winning.

    submitted by /u/Conpatshe
    [link] [comments]

    COH2 leaderboard is inaccessible on the official site.

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    It used to be on url: https://www.companyofheroes.com/leaderboards but now I just get 404. Is this permanent, or they moved it somewhere else?

    submitted by /u/animosity_frenzy
    [link] [comments]

    How do I counter G43s on german squads from fusiliers to grenadiers as the Soviets

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 06:08 AM PDT

    For the longest time I thought penals beat them at close range but it seems Im wrong about that. Usually now I just get airborne command and use ppshs but I often lose like three models before I break distance. How do I beat these long range and short range g43s??

    submitted by /u/delayedmaybe2
    [link] [comments]

    CoH 3 - Hidden Camera Footage - Art Director

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:11 PM PDT

    Units suppressed despite green cover

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 12:54 PM PDT

    During a game yesterday, I had a section in green cover take fire head-on from an MG42 and immediately get suppressed. I had thought green cover was supposed to stop this from happening, am I misunderstanding the mechanic?

    submitted by /u/EndlessWario
    [link] [comments]

    Which axis commanders do you recommend for team games?

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:16 AM PDT

    How common are hackers in this game? Coh2

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 02:02 PM PDT

    And if they do anything about them? I just wonder. I've played online for decent amount of time. I have never seen anyone straight up cheat in obvious ways, though I lost a lot, a lot, a lot of matches, but it always seemed like they were just much better Players (whereas me, that's my first online RTS ever). I thought this game simply does not have cheaters.

    However, today I was outplayed so badly that it is hard to believe there was not Something else at play than just me simply sucking at the game. We are like few minutes into the game, suddenly one of the soviets starts spamming ridiclous ammount of basic Soldiers. I had Two or three regular Units at the time, and he came with 4 squads of units at my point. I was suprised, that he did this so fast, but well, soviets. I moved away and went to other point that was also attacked by an enemy. I go there and see that the same soviet player had Another 3 troops there. Few minutes later amd there are enemies basically everywhere rolling Tanks. I don't have much experience with soviets apart from Campaign. Is it even possible to them to have so many units 5 minutes into the game?

    I went to see these guys Steam profiles, Two were Russians, one had like 7 hours in the game (i am not sure, but I think this was the spamming guy), whereas other had info about vac and game bans on his account. I just wonder how common hackers are in this game, and try to figure out if I am even worse at this game that I thought.

    submitted by /u/itonlyendsoncee
    [link] [comments]

    Soviet CPU expert

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:10 AM PDT

    What the fuck is this... it's just 100000 fucking troops and there is no end to them. I know expert CPU gets increased resources, but holy fuck... USF and UKF expert CPU is managable and doesn't feel impossible.

    submitted by /u/ghost_1389
    [link] [comments]

    [CoH1] Help needed to fix D-Day June 1944 & Afrika 43 for Blitzkrieg Mod AI

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 03:54 AM PDT

    After BK major rework Afrika Axis no longer build first base structure immediately. This is REALLY irritating as I can only play as Axis now otherwise its too easy. I have tried contacting devs but they no longer seem interested in fixing anything or taking reports seriously. I've been looking at the LUA/ai files here - http://forum.bkmod.net/viewtopic.php?p=40232#p40232 - but I'm not familiar with COH AI. The allies in Afrika do the right thing. In Vanilla BK the axis immediately build for the first base structure so the first troops are produced. In Afrika this never happens so pioneers are left to capture points and fight allied troops. They are too weak and by the time they eventually get round to building the first base building its too late, the allies are at their base destroying it.

    Anyone else have this problem and want to work on a fix ?

    submitted by /u/MichaelZFreeman
    [link] [comments]

    Best settings for exercising with AI

    Posted: 29 Jul 2021 01:04 AM PDT

    Which map and settings are better for training with ai? I don't feel comfortable enought to start ruining ppl multiplayer matches 😂

    submitted by /u/ConquerorGabbo
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment