• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 20, 2021

    Company of Heroes Not

    Company of Heroes Not


    Not

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 01:03 PM PDT

    I feel sorry for you if you get toxic in this game

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:09 AM PDT

    Shout out to the "teammate" in a 4v4 which turned into a 2v2 who decided to start crying and withdrew his troops to the starting base, and to the enemy who thought winning against a guy with 2 hours is something to be proud of.

    submitted by /u/ADK-KND
    [link] [comments]

    Request to add a german penal battalion to future North African theatre

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 04:36 PM PDT

    Russian penal battalions where actually a response to Hitlers penal battalions. Since we had the Russian ones in COH2, I see an opportunity to have a penal focused commander in North Africa in COH3.

    Specifically the 999th Light Afrika Division as created as a penal battalion and who's members saw action in a variety of theaters, and lost at least 2 regiments in the battle of Tunis. Penal battalions weren't rare in the Wehrmacht and in fact at least 50.000 soldiers served in them over the course of the war.

    Specifically the 999th was however comprised of many anti fascists and political opponents of the nazis. They would often defect to the enemy, run away of join partisan groups. Many of them defected to the enemy int the battle of Tunis and even formed anti fascist partisan groups in the later stages of the war in Greece.

    I would love to see a part of the campaign where you fight in the battle of Tunis and gradually more and more enemy groups defect to your side or you fight as a British company alongside a german company against multiple german companies or get the chance to acquire German troops in Tunis.

    There are so many stories to be told that are largely untold in popular culture.

    I would love to see the 999th in the North African campaign.

    submitted by /u/blkpingu
    [link] [comments]

    Average OKW player

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:20 PM PDT

    SVTs or PPSHs or shock troops instead?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:03 PM PDT

    Hey so I have an issue on build order and commanders when it comes to the Soviets. I often switch between reserve army and partisans or shock rifle frontline. The issue for me is: Is it worth it to invest in conscript via ppshs and svts and conscript spam or is it better to mix conscripts with mgs/mortars with shock troops? Or just going penals as they're better overall but don't scale well. When I go penals I usually go with shock troops because the OKW's paratroopers, strum pioneers and upgraded volks stgs are crazy in close range and I often fight blops of them. What build order work best with what commander period? All advice is appreciated ty!

    submitted by /u/delayedmaybe2
    [link] [comments]

    Which faction do you want to see most in coh3?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:23 AM PDT

    As the title says

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Kerem1111
    [link] [comments]

    Do obersoldaten bulletins affect Sturmz Offizer?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:13 AM PDT

    COH 2 Keeps crashing and i cant find out why

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:51 PM PDT

    Recently my COH2 keeps crashing on load up and i have no idea why. I would go through the regular start up and when it got to the main menu a screen would pop up and say "Connecting to Relic Servers Please Wait" and then the screen would go black and crash with bugsplat popping up. Has anyone had this before? how do i fix? (i've tried verifying files and that didnt work)

    submitted by /u/TheCrazGamer
    [link] [comments]

    How do you play the Wehrmacht

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:26 AM PDT

    Hello I'm new to game with like 3-4 hours and I have decided on playing Wehrmacht but I can't figure out how to play them or like what are the good generals and that stuff

    Any help would be nice thank you :)

    submitted by /u/sodagod2
    [link] [comments]

    Big Pre-Alpha Crash that prevent players from fully testing when Attacking Monte Casirno.

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    I am posting this because I found out that I am not the only one with this issue. Other people are also reporting a game breaking crash when attacking Monte Casirno. Really wish they would fix that crash as it is the biggest one I have found.

    submitted by /u/MiXNLEAN
    [link] [comments]

    Can’t find any reason or answer online- I can’t build a heavy panzer korp in theatre of war playing against AI. Am I missing a step? The option to build one never appears

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:23 AM PDT

    Soviet Early Game: T1 or T2 in 1v1?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:21 PM PDT

    Whats your favorite Start Strategy in 1v1 as Soviets? I play the T2 strat, yet I see a lot of players using T1. Is it worth going for T1? I heard people complaining how it is too slow and too expensive for map control

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Sigismund_III_Vasa_
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2: Urgent Suggestion to Buy Commanders From All Factions (Except UKF)

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 07:29 AM PDT

    Hello, I'm playing CoH2 for two months. I bought two commanders with the sign in supply: Armored Assault and Mechanized Assault. I got the Conscript Support package from in-game drops. So, I only have the free commanders apart from these.

    Now, I redeemed $5 on my steam wallet to spend on commanders. I can go for 3 $1+ 2 $.75 or 2 $1+ 4 $.75 commanders. I need some suggestions to buy the commanders.

    I mostly play vs AI, but I might play a little bit of PvP, team games in the future. I would like to get at least one most needed commander from the 4 factions. My current preference is:

    OST: Jaegar Infantry/ Spearhead/ Ostruppen

    SOV: Mechanized Support

    OKW: Elite Armored

    USF: Mechanized Company

    Are these commanders good? Is there any better commander than these? Please give me some quick suggestions and thank you in advance.

    submitted by /u/Main-Ad-5308
    [link] [comments]

    Battle Briefing: Dynamic Campaign Map

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 05:28 PM PDT

    Can't call in king tiger for some reason

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:46 AM PDT

    I have all three trucks set up and enough population and resources to call it in, but it still says it still requires all three trucks for some reason...

    submitted by /u/Le_spice
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is better? Veteran Squad Leader or MG42?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:37 PM PDT

    Which one has better DPS? Should I get MG42 for defense and Veteran Squad Leader for assault?

    submitted by /u/bennyktm
    [link] [comments]

    USF Mechanised Help?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 08:59 AM PDT

    So I went and was messing around with CoH1, and I found myself really liking the Panzer Elite, with their half-track/PGren based army, and I wanted to try out a similar playstyle in CoH2. I've been having fun with OKW Feuerstorm Opel Blitz Trucks with Sturmpios/Pumas, but I also wanted to try out the USF Mechanised, and I ran into some problems which I'd like to ask for some advice on. Additionally, most guides that I could find were completely out of date, still having an artillery call-in and the Cav Rifles coming on halftracks, and so on.

    Anyway, here's the things I was wondering about: (Feel free to answer any particular question, rather than all of them)

    1) Starting build order. I mostly play bot 3v3 and 4v4, but I haven't worked out if it's worth rushing out a WC-51 and putting Rifles in it, or waiting until some ground is secured conventionally. As below, I'm currently trying to rush 76s, so I feel transport deployment has to be precise.

    2) Is it worth researching grenades early? Between satchel charges and trying to grab bazookas, I don't seem to have much munitions, and my transports can push into cover pretty easily anyway. Also the WC eats fuel, which hurts when an early P4 turns up, and grenade research only compounds that issue. As an aside, what's the earliest enemy snares show up?

    3) Anti tank. To add to the above, while the satchel charge one shots (Does it?) most halftracks, it eats my munitions. The AT gun, while I like it, isn't mobile enough to keep up with the mechanised forces. I'm considering either going for bazookas or a Stuart (with Feuerstorm, I like to back up my HT Sturms with a pair of Pumas), but I'm open to trying AT guns and baiting if that's just the best plan. I like the aspect of finding a target and charging it with a mobile force before pulling out once it's destroyed, though. I also like the LT's early bazooka.

    4) Transport micro. Is it worth dismounting from transports in terms of a fight, outside of using abilities? Is a Cav Rifle squad in a WC as good as a Cav Rifle squad outside of a WC in terms of damage? What about with Combined Arms active?

    5) Is the Jeep important? Obviously it's better to keep it alive than not, but it dies to everything, so I haven't yet gotten it to late game where its abilities come online. Are they good? It also seems to want to transport longer ranged units like Rifles or bazookas due to its fragility, rather than Cav. Is this a good use for it?

    6) The glorious APDS. Because of my weak anti-tank, I've been rushing the 76 Sherman; usually there's a P4 by the time it comes out (A Wolverine would be a godsend, but I can only dream). For dealing with P4/Ostwind level vehicles and below, is it worth going for over the 75 Sherman or the Jackson? Unless my anti-tank can be addressed (and I'm sure it can be improved), I need it to win every engagement with a P4 or even a StuG, or I'll just get rolled over. I suppose the other question is whether rushing a 76 to deal with vehicles is a good idea or not?

    7) When is APDS better than AP? Obviously it'd be better against Panthers and heavier, but what about P4s, Brummbars and Jagdpanzers? What about if I already have AP loaded?

    8) Any other pieces of advice would also be appreciated.

    9) Finally, what other commanders are good at the mechanised playstyle, from any faction?

    Sorry about the long post. Usually I'd mess around with stuff myself in bot games, and I'll continue to do so with this commander, but the timings and micro feel like they need to be so precise that I'd have to replay the first 10-15 mins of a game over and over, and it's hard for me to discern what's going on in such a short period.

    Thanks in advance for helping me out!

    submitted by /u/Skardae
    [link] [comments]

    Monte Cassino

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 10:29 AM PDT

    Can you start the battle of monte cassino?

    submitted by /u/xoechz
    [link] [comments]

    Scouting camps?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 12:47 PM PDT

    I was thinking maybe a new emplacement/unit could be scouting camps. Troops inside the camp can use binoculars/telescope to scout the landscape and view any enemy units/vehicles.

    Maybe with a cooldown of a few 15-20 minutes and scouting only a narrow angle.

    submitted by /u/muzzamiester
    [link] [comments]

    Caches worth building?

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:51 AM PDT

    I was wondering if it's wise to construct fuel and munitions cache in online matchs, against other players?

    submitted by /u/ZekkenUprising
    [link] [comments]

    I've had a look and can't see this already being asked anywhere, I'm running windows 8.1 I see that the requirements are for win10. Is there any way around this as the game fails to start currently and I'm desperate to play. Any help appreciated in advance

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Quick help

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 03:18 AM PDT

    The default camera angle is too close to the ground to my liking. Is there a way to change this?

    submitted by /u/Le_spice
    [link] [comments]

    SimCity UKF

    Posted: 20 Jul 2021 02:34 PM PDT

    The thing we wish from COH3 not SimCity UKF

    Because what is happening now in COH2 is a real farce on the part of a British defensive player

    Never in my life have I seen a Briton play attacking and die as men He just defends and receives German ammo

    submitted by /u/UnknownDz
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment