• Breaking News

    Tuesday, July 27, 2021

    Company of Heroes What the fuck does Oorah mean?

    Company of Heroes What the fuck does Oorah mean?


    What the fuck does Oorah mean?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 12:41 PM PDT

    Company of Heroes 3 - Narrative Overview

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:24 PM PDT

    BRIT Infantry Sections too powerful early game?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 09:28 PM PDT

    They're practically unbeatable early game, especially if lightly supported by a teammate (American or SOV).

    Unless there's something I'm missing or don't understand mechanically (possible), Sections are too powerful for that early in the game. It's like starting out with Obers.

    submitted by /u/S0_L337
    [link] [comments]

    How do you get the AA car for Soviet’s?

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 02:27 PM PDT

    I keep seeing it on videos but in my many years of playing I've never known how to get it, if it exists!?

    submitted by /u/xCyanideee
    [link] [comments]

    Question for the Royal Artillery Regiment

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 11:28 AM PDT

    Do the base Howitzers get buffed when using it? When I was using it I felt like the howitzers shot alot faster than without it. Was that just my imagination or is there actually something behind it?

    submitted by /u/bennyktm
    [link] [comments]

    Counter Ally Tanks Tactics

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:09 PM PDT

    IDK how to counter against ally tank horde. I like playing as eastern Wehrmacht. The allies always get tanks out much earlier than I. I don't understand. Don't people say that Axis' tanks are supposed to be overpowered? Like in the map red ball express. Get suppressed from the started of the game. Then the allies will get T34/85 or something out super early. Much earlier than I can get a panther out. How do I deal with that???

    submitted by /u/Proud-Satisfaction38
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2 crashes

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 06:19 AM PDT

    Can anyone tell me how to fix CoH2 crashing during battles. It happens every time I play and it's not hardware side, thanks.

    submitted by /u/ImJoogle
    [link] [comments]

    CoH2: Which server do I choose? My pings are the same

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 05:21 AM PDT

    Currently in Taiwan.

    There's really not a lot of difference between pings for me when I look at the list.

    Which would be the better pick to avoid wait times? I usually Play afternoon/evenings my time

    submitted by /u/SignificantGiraffe5
    [link] [comments]

    Found this video that critically looks at the Coh2 campaign

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 08:33 AM PDT

    COH3 Constant Bugsplats happening

    Posted: 27 Jul 2021 03:42 AM PDT

    unplayable... sys [X5650@_______6x4.2Ghz](mailto:X5650@4x4.2Ghz) 24GBRam GTX9704GB

    submitted by /u/thompson1909
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment