• Breaking News

    Monday, August 9, 2021

    Company of Heroes Active CoH Discord Channels as of August 2021

    Company of Heroes Active CoH Discord Channels as of August 2021


    Active CoH Discord Channels as of August 2021

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 11:53 PM PDT

    As users requested here's a list of active discord channels for you to visit if you so wish. To have your discord added to the list please comment a link below.

    GENERAL

    SPECIFIC

    CLANS

    STREAMERS

    More to be added!

    submitted by /u/Account_Eliminator
    [link] [comments]

    So uhm... the spam filter went crazy and removed a load of posts over the last few weeks. Here's what you missed...

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:56 AM PDT

    This is really shit tbh, and me or one of the mods should have spotted it earlier. But the spam filter went AWOL, I've now reset it to be more lenient.

    Here are the posts that didn't make it to light, I've released them now but it's a bit too late!

    submitted by /u/Account_Eliminator
    [link] [comments]

    Zerg Rush

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:34 AM PDT

    Allied armor push got obliterated by game defining Sturmtiger shot

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:50 PM PDT

    Just me or at Sturm tigers a major problem now?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:55 PM PDT

    For the last 3 days every single okw I've played against has gone elite armor and built a storm tiger not only does this unit feel like after they fixed it it's now totally broken but it's boring as hell.

    submitted by /u/HelmutIV
    [link] [comments]

    Italian Faction concept for CoH3

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 03:41 AM PDT

    Italian Faction concept for CoH3

    Hello everyone.

    As you all know coh3 has been announced and it would be really a disappointment if this time the Germans are again the only ones to represent the axis.

    Now that the setting will be Italy and North Africa it could be time for an Italian faction to pop out as the second representative of the axis.

    I am a bit of a military history geek and have several books on the Italian army in World War II. I want to show you how an Italian faction for coh3 is certainly possible as it would have all the necessary equipment and vehicles.

    My faction is modeled on coh2 as we don't know all the mechanics of coh3.

    Here are some preview photos, I would like to link the whole document from Mega for download but I think the post will be taken down.

    link to read the full document on scribd

    https://it.scribd.com/document/519429131/Coh-3-Italian-faction-concept

    https://preview.redd.it/w6zkmciaxbg71.jpg?width=682&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=42b07b90fa5c653073fb83c9a6c193976ff2e81f

    https://preview.redd.it/8air0diaxbg71.jpg?width=629&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=39ea0047daa85baf3003b96c56b059e3bf51630f

    https://preview.redd.it/mnn2yniaxbg71.jpg?width=674&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=7344f268e629995b4c7b23656491acb55923931b

    https://preview.redd.it/vba9gdiaxbg71.jpg?width=640&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=325613c0f3134f5e734c59680f5329d2d8306d87

    https://preview.redd.it/wijmi7jaxbg71.jpg?width=647&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=5ea91b0e34d5f514724a97133c607078e265b2b7

    https://preview.redd.it/6hcryhiaxbg71.jpg?width=667&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=fcf39f0625d238a05d1de082ff27fd3805e64278

    https://preview.redd.it/hogcoliaxbg71.jpg?width=644&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=126492ef6b7f07790cbd594ee5dace7fb4157b94

    submitted by /u/RegioFezzi
    [link] [comments]

    A very serious balance suggestion

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:38 AM PDT

    All right balance team, if you could just change Churchill population from 19 to 18. Give it another 40 health and 2 armor.

    Oh and just slap a nuclear warhead on the front of it for me too.

    Then I won't complain about the stormtiger anymore.

    On the other hand you could just rebalance the AVRE to be broken instead and add some heat shells to that Commander. Whatever works I guess.

    /s

    submitted by /u/actualsen
    [link] [comments]

    What is your favorite faction in Company of Heros 2?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:24 PM PDT

    I'm curious what the fans in this page roll with. If you want to explain why in the comments I'd love to read it.

    EDIT: this was asked a year ago, but who knows maybe it's changed.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/HB-BOOMAN
    [link] [comments]

    Question regarding COH

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:37 AM PDT

    I come from a bit of a more traditional RTS background like AOE 2 or warcraft 3. The tower rushing tactic is soooo iconic. Obviously coh doesn't have towers, is there a hilarious cheese tactic people use that is iconic or memorable?

    submitted by /u/BamboozledByCrocs
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to Coh2 after hiatus, best channels to watch and also best discord server to find people to play with?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 07:07 AM PDT

    Hey guys,

    Long time CoH and CoH2 player, I took a break for a while.. pretty much from all video games. However I've jumped back into CoH2 and have been playing the past 2 weeks.

    Started watching some HelpingHans to get an idea of the meta, and wondering who else you recommend I check out to watch?

    Secondly are there any main discords that people use to find team games?

    As you know, playing ransoms is a shit show... Sometimes I get competent team mates who talk, other times I get dudes who don't really even understand the game and it's frustrating.

    submitted by /u/ButtGardener
    [link] [comments]

    USF 1v1 - LT or Capt? Plus other questions

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 04:48 AM PDT

    Hi - new(ish) player trying to git gud. Play mainly USF and had a simple question - generally is it better to go LT or Capt?

    So far I've been going LT and trying to get out a fast Stuart if I can bully them enough in the early game to have a fuel advantage.

    If I feel like I'm struggling in the early game, I usually go captain and play more conservative with AT guns.

    Is that generally how you decide which route to go? Also; when do you normally upgrade to BARs/grenades - before or after the LT/Capt? (assuming afterwards so you don't slow down your teching)

    Final question - if you play a doctrine like Airborne that has an elite infantry unit, do you typically get them in lieu of an existing rifle squad? In addition to the normal rifle squads? Or only as a replacement if you lose a rifle squad?

    submitted by /u/Hooch_Pandersnatch
    [link] [comments]

    Trouble Streaming CoH1 (Steam)

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:07 PM PDT

    I've been trying to stream CoH over Discord, but when cutscenes play it's an absolute mess, with the stream going black then coming back on intermittently. The stream just being straight black with audio is also a problem usually solved by restarting.

    I'm running the Steam version in fullscreen.

    Any help would be appreciated.

    submitted by /u/Shniggit
    [link] [comments]

    Does the Royal Engineer bulletin work with the recovery variant?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:33 AM PDT

    Just wondering if the bulletin bonuses, specifically the +10% experience one effects the doctrinal call in units for UKF or if it's just for the standard boys. Does this work for other doctrinal versions of standard units?

    I ask because I've been really enjoying the strategy of using Recovery RE's as my core infantry unit after I saw a post about it a while back so props to that guy.

    submitted by /u/KiaBro
    [link] [comments]

    I already own COH2 and I bought the All out War edition to get all the solo missions in theater of war, but Steam says I already have it? Yet, my Theater of War is still locked. What gives?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 12:19 PM PDT

    Good unit mods that add loads of new and unique ones?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 01:26 PM PDT

    I played my brother and he destroyed me with these units I never heard off so does anyone have good mods to counter this?

    submitted by /u/bunny100clubrt
    [link] [comments]

    How do I break Wehrmacht Line?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:07 AM PDT

    Ive been playing British 1v1. Im a level 8 right now. Played COH for a long time but have taken a break for a few years, so coming back im still a bit rusty....

    I don't know what to do about Wehrmacht mid to late game? If they get setup with 2-3 mgs, a mortar HT, and 2 AT guns they can just poke two VP points and hold them. I can't use my infantry, and my cromwells can roll up on an mg squad, sit on top of it and hardly kill 1 unit before i have to get out because the AT guns. If i circle and AT gun the other will shoot me down...I basically get pushed off the middle of the map and can't break their lines, and then boom they have panther and boom 5 min later a tiger. i was controlling more map than them until the mid game, and would still cap the other side, but at some point i need one more VP point. I destroy them early game killing atleast 1-2 units within the first 8 minutes. im using Lend Lease with a quick Assault Infantry Section which can push back all of their tier 1 squads.

    In the last game i know i made mistakes. I threw away a few tanks. But i thought i had the upper hand and would rush in with 2-3 tanks only to lose them all and only kill the mortar HT and maybe push back a few squads....I was circling AT guns and mgs and they just don't kill anything before they get destroyed.

    What am I doing wrong? I have a replay file, but i haven't uploaded it anywhere.

    submitted by /u/Murfenator
    [link] [comments]

    Should I main a faction?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 06:17 AM PDT

    I want to improve at the game and from other games I've learned that focusing on one aspect can help. Is this a good idea?

    submitted by /u/xadorix
    [link] [comments]

    Server with the least toxic players?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 05:29 AM PDT

    For 5 games in a row I've had really toxic teammates (toxic towards me and towards other teammates).Not that I can't tolerate toxicity, it's pretty normal since it's the internet but my last game on CoH 2 made me rage quit because of a teammate team killing me for apparently being a noob (I was 2v1ing a soviet and british player on a fuel and I WAS DOING PRETTY WELL since I've managed to hold the fuel on my own and my teammates were not helping me at all and getting their asses kicked) so based on your observations,is there a server with the least toxic players?

    submitted by /u/Lousy_Celery
    [link] [comments]

    When Hans gets taken by a Stuart light tank

    Posted: 08 Aug 2021 05:52 PM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment