• Breaking News

    Tuesday, August 10, 2021

    Company of Heroes Thanks for Taking Part in the Pre-Alpha Preview

    Company of Heroes Thanks for Taking Part in the Pre-Alpha Preview


    Thanks for Taking Part in the Pre-Alpha Preview

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 09:42 AM PDT

    Now that we've concluded the Pre-Alpha Preview of Company of Heroes 3, we wanted to take this time to thank everyone for taking part. The reception has been overwhelming (in a good way!) and the team at Relic have been eagerly watching your livestreams and videos and listening to what you have to say. We greatly appreciate the time you spent playing the Pre-Alpha Preview and leaving your feedback. We'll continue to dig through all of it as we work on the game. This feedback process is key to CoH-Development. That's how we're going to make the best Company of Heroes game ever! So, what comes next? Full blog post here.

    submitted by /u/JohnT_RE
    [link] [comments]

    Did someone say boom?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 10:33 AM PDT

    i see germany has got some japanese kamikaze pilots on loan

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 01:21 PM PDT

    With all the hate the Sturmtiger is getting from the allied players, thought it would be interesting to learn about the behemoth and why it's so good

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:00 AM PDT

    CoH3 Art Vision - Life at War and Cinematic Realism

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:33 PM PDT

    Check out the latest CoH-Dev post from our Art Director as they break down the core pillars that drive the art vision for CoH3. Find it here.

    https://preview.redd.it/ia1zqa4jxlg71.jpg?width=1618&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=23c0d6b3e4eb7a5fd0808b88dde4bfdc51efadc2

    submitted by /u/JohnT_RE
    [link] [comments]

    Players Keep Dropping

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:50 PM PDT

    I keep getting stuck in 6,7,8000 rank. Cannot get higher than that. I don't think it's my problem, but the players. They just keep dropping out of the game!!! Whether it's their internet, connection messed up, or the player cannot take it then rage quit. Even just 1 teammate drops, it's very difficult. Even the opponents randomly drop too. OMG, what can I do??? I'm getting crazy!!!

    submitted by /u/Proud-Satisfaction38
    [link] [comments]

    What is leaderboard level and XP level I'm COH2 ?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 08:54 PM PDT

    I have googled this and maybe I'm super retarded but I can't find the answer.

    I started playing Coh2 and I have an XP level of colonel class 2, when I'm playing MP I have a leaderboard level 6.

    I can't find out what any of this means, I'm just wondering if it's saying I'm a scrub or not.

    How many levels are there?

    submitted by /u/Ry_Tard_
    [link] [comments]

    Almost triple the fuel gain (at double fuel). The SU-85s will keep on coming.

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 03:40 AM PDT

    Coh3 suggestions - keyboard command for retreating lowest health squad

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:13 PM PDT

    hey I just had a crazy thought and I'm going to post it here....can we have a retreat lowest health squad button? like shift/alt + T or something? there is a "select idle infantry" button in coh2 (shift + .) and it's not useful but there's definitely room for this kind of keyboard command.

    sometimes I see a squad dying and I have time to react but I can't get a good click on the unit because it's grouped or across the map so it would be sweet to just hit a key board command to send the lowest health squad home. thanks !

    submitted by /u/cradledcat
    [link] [comments]

    [WHERABOO-ISM INTENSIFIES]

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 07:17 PM PDT

    playing against 4 okw - they have 3 sturmtigers

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 10:39 PM PDT

    Quick question: how do you force fire abandoned enemy team weapons and vehicles?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 06:49 AM PDT

    I used to think it was done by attack ground-ing the area, but now I've seen some streamers use a force fire ability. What's the keyboard control for that?

    submitted by /u/Frikkel
    [link] [comments]

    Couple of questions for MP

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 05:38 AM PDT

    So my friend and I decided to try this game for free due to the xbox game pass offering it. So we instantly started up the multiplayer and started a custom 1v1 map against each other.

    I picked the wehrmacht and he picked the US forces. However, then there was an issue. Present on every map we tried. The map is pretty symmetrical, so it seems odd. As wehrmacht, I started with 1 squad of 4 troops and a headquarter. He however started with an entire base with multiple buildings. He was also unable to construct buildings, only defenses.

    Is this a thing? Each faction starts in a different way or something? Or is there some option I didnt see?

    Also, the options in the game seems very limited at least on defense. I can build, barbed wire, sandbags, mg nests and mines. No tank stoppers, guard towers, trenches etc. Seems a bit lackluster.

    Finally, the population cap. Is there a way to increase it on the game pass version in multiplayer? 100 seems quite low.

    But yeah, any help is appreciated!

    submitted by /u/Totoyeahwhat
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a difference between Glider and Infiltration Commandos?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:15 AM PDT

    Other than how they enter the map of course

    submitted by /u/platinummattagain
    [link] [comments]

    Question about cover mechanics

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 11:31 AM PDT

    Do cover bonuses stack?

    Cons YG____________Volks

    Y = Yellow cover, G = Green cover

    In this situation, what cover bonus does the cons actually get? Only yellow cover bonus?

    Bonus question: which system does CoH2 use for small arms fire, projectile or hitscan?

    submitted by /u/Enlightened-Duck0173
    [link] [comments]

    I've won but at what cost

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 11:46 PM PDT

    Level and Ranks?

    Posted: 10 Aug 2021 04:16 AM PDT

    I know that lvl is max 20, but what is the Rank telling me.
    Is it the overall position? is higher better or is lower better and the best player in the world is on lvl 20 Rank 1??

    submitted by /u/MontyP15
    [link] [comments]

    Seeing gg when lost is pretty irritating, isn’t it?

    Posted: 09 Aug 2021 02:08 PM PDT

    It's so irritating for me that sometimes I can't help but respond by rude stuff like stfu. By the same logic I won't type gg when I win unless the opponent says it first. glhf at the beginning of the match is always welcome though. Maybe I need anger management?

    submitted by /u/Enlightened-Duck0173
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment