• Breaking News

    Monday, September 30, 2019

    Company of Heroes How to git gud

    Company of Heroes How to git gud


    How to git gud

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:03 PM PDT

    aye fellas, im looking for guides on how to learn this game and git gud.

    cheers

    submitted by /u/faad3e
    [link] [comments]

    Forgive my terrible editing skills, I did the best with what I had

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:50 AM PDT

    USF Airborne strats?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:12 PM PDT

    Way back in the days of yore, I did try the Airborne Company. And lo, I was terrible and did eventually settle for other doctrines. Now I've got the urge to try again, but I have no idea how to actually use the Pathfinders and the airdrop abilities. I assume the Pathies are supposed to sneak in behind enemy lines and arrange for a drop spot? But then you have units that are isolated and unsupported.

    Lay your wisdom upon me. How to become airborne?

    submitted by /u/Djackdau
    [link] [comments]

    Single player: enemy units outside of boundary. Can't complete objective and/or progress?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:07 PM PDT

    When playing Sovjets, 6th level (Stalingrad aftermaths) the objective is to eliminate the enemy squads near Isakovich. I've eliminated all, except the ones I can't reach since they are outside the boundary. I can see the AT and 2 or 3 other German units when positioning my sniper at the boundary.

    With a scar (cheat) code I've verified that there are no other German units on the map.

    What can I do to progress to the next level? I'm open for a cheat code, but would prefer the clean option to be able the eliminate them.

    submitted by /u/rjwonder2000
    [link] [comments]

    How to Royal Canadian Rifles?

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:43 PM PDT

    Hey all, I'm not sure how to properly Brit Bong at all, I, a glorious Commisar of the Soviet Union, don't know a basic Conscription build order to start with. I am used to using and microing 3 cons with 9 PTRS/ PPsHs. But 4 Tommies with 8 Brens is a step up in difficulty in me. Anyone have any advice?

    submitted by /u/Pineapple-la-Soviet
    [link] [comments]

    UKF Armour Advice

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 07:49 AM PDT

    I've been grinding away at UKF for a few months now, after spending nearly a year on USF and Soviet, and I don't think I have the best grasp on how to use British tanks.

    I almost always go Anvil Tactics for the Churchill, seeing as it's better than the Comet. Nearing the 15-minute mark, when I am closing in on my first tank, I always wonder if it's worth saving fuel for a Firefly, or pulling a Cromwell early to deal with Panzer IV rushes? I noticed that, more times than not, I have a float of resources that give me an opportunity to pull one or two 6-Pounder AT guns if I wanted to. I could have 2 AT guns on the field and use those to fend against P4s, or I could save up all my resources for a Firefly or two, and then get a Churchill. My most optimal mix of tanks in the best case scenario is 2 Fireflies and 2 Churchills, with one of them being an AVRE if I roll with Royal Engineers for the commander.

    What is everyone's opinion on British tanks in general, and how should they be used in a 2v2 setting when playing with a coordinated team? I'm interested in hearing everyone's thoughts.

    submitted by /u/Call_me_ET
    [link] [comments]

    M20 Utility Car Strat

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:44 PM PDT

    so about these, some people say its a legit strat for fighting OKW, some say its one of the cheese tactics. I tried it with armored company with the assault engineers and theyre pretty nasty as far as i saw. What's everyone though about it? Also is the armored company doctrine good? i kinda liked the assault engineers and the elite vehicle crews.

    submitted by /u/Ikazuchi00
    [link] [comments]

    Panzerfüsiliers with Panzerschrecks sure do schreck Panzers

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 12:51 AM PDT

    Company of Heroes 2 Tutorial Mission

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 06:05 AM PDT

    New player having trouble with early game soviets

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 04:03 AM PDT

    Been on a WW2 mood lately, and after watching several MP CoH2 matches I decided to give a shot a MP myself, I have only the vanilla game and the Soviet Industry Commander (because dem KV-2 and I have little interest playing as the Germans)

    I have grasped the mid and late game as the soviets however I just can't seem to handle the early game, Germans blobs chew through my infantry and I always end up being pushed really back and hurt my team. Once I get the T-70 I tend to manage to push back a bit but the early game already crippled me a lot.

    I usually go Penal which I hear it's the best non-doctrinal early infantry but my opponents easily dodge the satchels and they can't seem to hold themselves on a fair fight . I also tend to go with the car with flamethrower engineers early in the game but Germany infantry just chews through the car with sheer firepower (they seem to blob way more easily than me) to the point I am thinking of just doing even more penals instead.

    My usual early game sequence is:

    -Build the Penal/Sniper/Car building

    -Penal

    -Car

    -Penal

    -Flamethrower on Engineers

    Then try to adapt to what my opponents do.

    Altough I am new to CoH2 I am not exactly new to this style of games as I played Dawn of War 2 MP a lot and lots of the principles seem to be the same

    submitted by /u/StriderSk
    [link] [comments]

    Os this game pay to win

    Posted: 30 Sep 2019 03:10 AM PDT

    Is this game pay to win

    submitted by /u/plagueapple
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment