• Breaking News

    Monday, October 21, 2019

    Company of Heroes Thought you'd all appreciate this

    Company of Heroes Thought you'd all appreciate this


    Thought you'd all appreciate this

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 10:37 AM PDT

    Chokepoint map + Comp Stomp + No Commanders = Catharsis

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:14 AM PDT

    AVRE Magic Trick

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:46 PM PDT

    Faction breakdown in World Championship

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:01 PM PDT

    I havent got the time to follow world championship but does anyone know what is the faction breakdown so far?

    I suspect OKW and USF are the most popular while UKF is nowhere to be seen.

    submitted by /u/DracoNitez
    [link] [comments]

    Using this dumb palooka was the most fun I've had in a while

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 03:02 PM PDT

    Noob question: How does cover work?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:20 AM PDT

    As in how do you tell that the game acknowledges your troops are behind cover?

    Asides from just looking whether your troops are behind what you think is cover, is there anyway the game shows you through icons etc? (like example, the troops turn yellow or something behind cover).

    And what are the actual stats that cover changes? (i know they fight better in cover but by how much?)

    And any other info related to cover is also appreciated because I am a complete noob who just picked the game up.

    submitted by /u/wiwuwiwuwiwu
    [link] [comments]

    Lol the only CoH 2 ad in half a decade.

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:27 AM PDT

    Best way to beat mortar, MG, AT spam?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 02:49 PM PDT

    Hello all, I mostly play 1v1 as OST or OKW. Im ranked around rank 7. The most frustrating games are the ones where I lost to Mortar/MG spam. I try to rush out a 222 or a Panzer II when I sense that this will be my opponents strat but once the opponent gets AT guns i find it hard to punish with armor.

    I definitely feel like im missing something basic because the pro games I watch no one builds multiple MG, mortars etc.

    submitted by /u/grovercleveland2
    [link] [comments]

    Heres the enemy messing up a lot

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 08:42 AM PDT

    What's the best way to punish an OKW turtle as USF?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 01:46 PM PDT

    I played two games against an OKW player who played a Brit Sim City type playstyle. This was the 2nd game, so I already knew what he was doing but didn't know how to counter it. He built no tanks at all throughout the course of the game. Army composition was 2 sturmpioneers, multiple mg's, multiple raketen's, maybe 1 volks and 1 falls.

    Early on, he built a forward battlegroup headquarters and a flak emplacement to protect it. I avoided his side of the map and capped the rest. I built a Pak Howitzer and an AT gun and took down his flak emplacement, in response he built 2 leig's that hammered away at my support weapons. Late game I had a Pershing, but it was held back by a wall of Raketens. I was floating 500+ munitions and 300+ fuel, but they were useless since he had no tanks. The problem was manpower, which I was constantly bleeding because of the leig's. I decrewed a number of weapons through major artillery strikes or smoke + riflemen grenades, but they were always near his battlegroup so he could reequip and reinforce them.

    In fact throughout the game I had the majority of the map including 2 of the VP's, but the annoyance of his artillery hitting me without being able to hit back pressured me, and I made a number of costly attacks. The Soviets have a Katyusha and the Brits have their own Sim City, what are USF's options? Is the Calliope a good option? Generally I don't favor any of the mobile howitzers (mortar halftracks, scotts), they go down too easily if the opponent does an armor dive. Manpower bleed was also a major issue throughout the game, if I had the manpower I would've built 2 Pak Howitzers.

    submitted by /u/PaperCloud10
    [link] [comments]

    What is the current state of USF vs OST matchup?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:30 AM PDT

    Can someone point me to some good casts/replays where this matchup is being played on the up to date patch? What are the common strategies and tactics for both sides on this version?

    submitted by /u/TheJSFFenix
    [link] [comments]

    G43 grens vs pzgrens what's the difference

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:19 PM PDT

    [Spearhead Mod] Trying to beat the 101st airborne with Volksstrum

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 07:48 AM PDT

    you seeing this shit?

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 04:12 AM PDT

    When do you boys think COH3 will come out?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:30 PM PDT

    Most effective anti-tank infantry [OST/OKW]

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 01:13 AM PDT

    Various infantry for both OST & OKW have anti-tank upgrades.... are they all "equal" for the anti-tank role or some units better than others for this role and why?

    submitted by /u/S0_L337
    [link] [comments]

    Ideal Standoff Ranges; Upgrade Variables; Per German Infantry Unit

    Posted: 21 Oct 2019 12:53 AM PDT

    What are the ideal standoff ranges on a unit-by-unit basis, meaning: ranges at which a given unit is most effective (doing the most damage). I'd like to know stock unit vs that same unit with upgrade. And also firing on the move vs not (which units are combat effective moving which are not?). In terms of accuracy effectiveness, assuming ideal range, does cover matter (make it more or less accurate assuming of course not suppressed)?

    This is primarily for all OKW/OST units though useful to know all allies, too.

    submitted by /u/S0_L337
    [link] [comments]

    Does anyone know how leader-board position is actually calculated?

    Posted: 20 Oct 2019 11:04 PM PDT

    I had assumed it was using some Elo system, but I've had some recent results which suggest otherwise. For example, I lost over 20 leader-board position after losing to a player 4 levels higher than me, and then next game earned back less than 20 leader-board position after beating a player 1 level higher than me.

    With an Elo system, that really shouldn't be happening. Losing to a much higher ranked player shouldn't cost you more points than beating a higher ranked player gains you. In fact, in an Elo system, you should lose very few points for losing to a much better player.

    I'm not complaining about this instance, I'm more curious as to what the underlying system is and how it works. Is there in fact some hidden Elo rating that determines position and I just found a weird fluke? It's possible, albeit not likely, that a bunch of other games finished during my games which re-positioned other people around me, accounting for the weird discrepancy.

    That being said, some of my friends have noticed similar issues. A level 7 friend of mine recently lost a game to Luvnest and lost a considerable amount of standing. Something which makes zero sense in an Elo system.

    submitted by /u/RepoRogue
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment