• Breaking News

    Tuesday, November 26, 2019

    Company of Heroes New Player Looking For Tips.

    Company of Heroes New Player Looking For Tips.


    New Player Looking For Tips.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:04 PM PST

    I just got CoH2 the other day with all the expansions and it's an extremely fun game. I've only had time to play a little bit but I have a general idea of what the game is about. Any tips/advice for a newbie?

    submitted by /u/Avenged07x09
    [link] [comments]

    Meme game shows there's a trade-off between army strength and winning potential

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:38 PM PST

    Have you experienced this annoying bug yet?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:49 PM PST

    Where can I find Helping Hans losing because he didn't cap VP at worlds

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:07 PM PST

    There was a screen shot on this subreddit and references in other matches to him mistakenly keeping a unit right outside a VP and then losing with a strong army? Anyone know who it was against or where to watch it?

    submitted by /u/KrishnaS124
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for Players

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:09 AM PST

    Hi guys,

    I'm looking for some players willing to play with a noob and teach me 2 or 3 things about the game, because so far I've been blitzkrieged more than I'd like to admit (I've only done 1v1 and some 2v2).

    I mostly play Soviets but I'm open to play any factions really.

    I speak : - French - Italian - English

    Add me on steam : Zack (my pic is a guy with a fat moustache)

    See you on the battlefield!

    Edit : 118891191 (friend number)

    Edit 2 : I made a discord server for all of us here's the link ==> https://discord.gg/dVxDHc

    submitted by /u/Dr_Zack
    [link] [comments]

    Should i retreat my troops and give up the capture zones?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 05:53 AM PST

    i'm new to COH2, i just finished my last game with 68 kills and about 120deaths, but i had highest capture number of 13 and highest defense number of 10. I lost so many squades but i made sure to defend one star zone and one oil zone, and i think i did a pretty good job and we won that game. I want to know, should i preserve my troops and let the enemy capture the zones or should i do everything i can, to make sure we capture a certain point or defend it, if i know i will lose most of my troops.

    submitted by /u/soulsq
    [link] [comments]

    What SP&TOW units do you wish were in automatch? Balance doesn't matter.

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:59 PM PST

    For Soviet Reserve Army Doctrine Ania and ZiS6 need I say more?

    For OKW would have to be the GrW 8cm Light Mortar and urban assault light infantry(kinda like old assault grens role of cheap spammy infantry maybe to pair with ober stalls). Would be really cool in scavenge. Command King Tiger for this great ability description https://imgur.com/r4pbXGg

    For Ostheer the Panzer IV Ausf F1 for another "light" for mobile defense doctrine.

    For Brits PIAT Commandos(so you can't get brens but have a camo AT squad) and flammer sections(so op)

    submitted by /u/ReanuKeevesCOH2
    [link] [comments]

    Are the okw the ss?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 09:39 AM PST

    COH2 New player here what is the strength and weakness of the werhmacht and how are they supposed to be played?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 04:50 AM PST

    I've been trying to learn werhmacht and I'm still not good (a big reason is that I'm not good at rts games) I generally heard their combined arms mixing different stuff but isnt that everybody? Like everybody can use inf mortar scout car or half track combined m, or inf mg half track sniper etc. So am I missing something or was the combined arms thing inaccurate?

    submitted by /u/iamvoid56
    [link] [comments]

    You should be able to report toxic players

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 01:20 PM PST

    Thats it...

    submitted by /u/hmpfdoctorino
    [link] [comments]

    When she says "Shoot your shot"

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 07:05 PM PST

    How do I combat manpower float late game?

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 12:41 AM PST

    So I play USF Rifle Company 99% of the time and one problem I constantly run into is that I have 1000+ manpower float late game.

    Any advice?

    My build order is Rifle>Rifle>Ambulance>Rifle>Liutenant>Stuart(Sometimes)>Major>E8

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Bibo_the_Bibo
    [link] [comments]

    We are still learning very slowly

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 02:14 PM PST

    Does anyone still play CoH 1

    Posted: 26 Nov 2019 10:00 AM PST

    It still surpasses the sequel in some aspects such as aesthetics and the doctrine design.

    submitted by /u/frontovika
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment