• Breaking News

    Sunday, December 1, 2019

    Company of Heroes cyka blyat

    Company of Heroes cyka blyat


    cyka blyat

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 07:58 AM PST

    Is level 10 decent?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:15 PM PST

    Hey all! I recently got level 10 as ostheer on 3vs3. I remember reading that level 8 is like the middle, which almost everyone gets.

    So how good is level 10?

    submitted by /u/Viljami32
    [link] [comments]

    Three units over 1000% efficiency feelsgoodman.

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:59 PM PST

    Can someone PLEASE tell me how this OKW went USF Urban commander? Map was whiteball express

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:43 AM PST

    Hold Ground

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    Cover system seems like a great idea, how do I get my units to stay in cover? How do I avoid units deciding to reposition by themselves in general?

    I'm pretty casual and just looking to have some fun but it feels more like the game is playing me at the moment. I really wouldn't mind so much if the actions the AI chose made sense.

    submitted by /u/justMeat
    [link] [comments]

    The power of an Elefant!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 05:18 AM PST

    Is the "Clown Car" still viable for Soviets?

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 04:02 AM PST

    I read back in the day one of the most obnoxious tactics the Soviets could use was the Clown Car. I have heard conflicting reports if it's the M3A1 Scout Car or M5 Half-Track but either way the idea is you rush the Clown Car, put flamethrower engineers in the back (since flamethrower penals were removed) and then rush at the enemy germans since they don't have much anti-tank options, meaning the machine gunner and flamer engineers will make quick work of enemy soldiers.

    Whenever I try to "Clown Around" with the M3A1 I find I get Panzerfausted (Which cripples the Scout Car and removes like 90% of it's health) pretty easily by Grenadiers vs the Wehrmacht.

    Is the Clown Car strat only really useful against OKW? I don't know if OKW start with Panzerfausts in the current version of the game. (I heard Volksgrenadiers "Get fausts for free" but IDK if they flat-out start with them like the Wehrmacht do.)

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    Frame rate settings too high

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 10:40 AM PST

    If I play the AI it's fine but any online 3v3 or 4v4 after 15min in game in red letters it says frame rates settings too high and the game starts to lag and my units have a 10 to 15 second delay between when I click them to move and when they actually move. I have a Lenovo lap top from 2014 so without buying a new computer is there anything I could do updating or fixing something in the settings that could help.

    submitted by /u/mattbackster
    [link] [comments]

    Wehrmacht ,,Östliche Beute-Doktrin" Coh2 Doctrinconcept

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 06:02 AM PST

    Wehrmacht ,,Östliche Beute-Doktrin" Coh2 Doctrinconcept

    Hi, this is a Coh2 concept i worked on. This Wehrmacht doctrin uses russian equipment. Sorry for my bad english :D

    https://preview.redd.it/pinqoile31241.jpg?width=749&format=pjpg&auto=webp&s=b07b92e4d99f15df0a816355bd39a6abf8c84c54

    submitted by /u/Finn12121_1
    [link] [comments]

    omg you guys are not gonna believe this!!!!!!

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 09:43 AM PST

    How the hell does this happen?

    Posted: 30 Nov 2019 10:50 PM PST

    No comments:

    Post a Comment