• Breaking News

    Monday, December 2, 2019

    Company of Heroes PrOsttruppen

    Company of Heroes PrOsttruppen


    PrOsttruppen

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 09:31 PM PST

    Don't mind the ppsh with a reflex sight

    Posted: 01 Dec 2019 11:38 PM PST

    I, Zis-3 76, have a dream

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:48 PM PST

    omg mines OP relic pls nerf (I won this match)

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    A short explanation of levels for anyone curious

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 06:04 AM PST

    What is the British Sim City, how do I use it, and is it still viable?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 07:06 PM PST

    I keep hearing people talk about the Brit "Sim City Strat".

    All I know about it is it involves Bofers guns and some kind of mortar emplacement used in tandem to play defensively. Is it still strong nowadays or was it nerfed?

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    I've been a COH pirate my whole life because my friends don't play the game and I thought that i didn't really need the multiplayer. But it was on 85% discount sale on Steam and i decided to finally give back to the franchise. Multiplayer! Here i come!

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:26 AM PST

    Team games - bobbing tactics

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 01:07 PM PST

    Let's say I'm in a 4v4 and I'm being mass spammed by early infantry, and my teammate is of no use, or on the other side of the map.. On my own I have little to no chance vs 2 factions spamming and blobbing my infantry. I can get an MG, and pray.. or sit in spawn until I get a light vehicle out. In most games its generally me sprinting right back to my base as soon as I touch the cp.

    I know in large team games, there is no easy answer.. either they coordinate/and consist of decent players/ or you do, it's a coin toss... but what tactics/strategies can I do to mitigate this? More defensive MG tactics? Join one of my better teammates elsewhere and forget my side of the map completely?

    Idk... thoughts?

    UPDATE nice my title says bobbing tactics. Not blob..

    submitted by /u/roadkill0000
    [link] [comments]

    What factors contribute to a vehicle getting emptied of enemy troops versus destroyed

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 02:23 AM PST

    Cursed title I know, a hard question to word.

    Is it random? I find sometimes I get lucky and the vehicle is abandoned by enemies or the ones inside die and I can steal it and heal it, then sometimes it does the classic "lose control" and blows up against a wall, what decided this?

    submitted by /u/ShrekMemes420
    [link] [comments]

    Questions about the DShK and camouflage.

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 12:33 AM PST

    1. Is there a difference between the Soviet Airborne Commander's "DShK HMG Paradrop" and the Lend Lease Commander's "DShK 38 Heavy Machine Gun"? I know the Airborne Commander's version is paradropped in without any infantry, but are they different weapons in terms of effectiveness? (I.E. is the paradrop one more effective than the other one in exchange of having to be crewed?)

    2. What is camouflage, how does it work, how much does it hide the unit, is it worth it, etc? I know Shock Rifle Infantry Tactics, a Doctrine I main only after reading this funny write up about it, comes with a camo option for anti tank guns. I'd imagine hiding anti-tank guns around the map in weird spots set to prioritize vehicles (So they don't blow their cover firing at infantry) would be very strong, but I am not sure exactly how the camo ability works.

    Helping Hans made a video about it but to be blunt I'm too lazy to sit through a 25 minute video. Can someone ELI5 how much it reduces detection range? Is it by 50%? 75%? Do certain units have better "anti-camo" abilities and can spot you easier like IR STG guys or the german truck with the IR searchlight?

    submitted by /u/Toybasher
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment