• Breaking News

    Tuesday, December 3, 2019

    Company of Heroes New Player Questions Megathread (December Edition)

    Company of Heroes New Player Questions Megathread (December Edition)


    New Player Questions Megathread (December Edition)

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:21 AM PST

    All newbies who got CoH2 on sale recently, feel free to ask for advice and/or tips here!

    submitted by /u/Vicippy
    [link] [comments]

    *Zombie Grens Intensifies.*

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:17 AM PST

    When your commander has been spending so much of his resource float reinforcing/spawning you and your Shock Troop buddies that you BECOME the float

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:44 PM PST

    Haven't had to face this yet as axis but it seems potent

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 02:51 AM PST

    You feel like you're in the Matrix in CoH2 when your tank actually does what you want it to!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 03:08 PM PST

    How do the weapons stack up?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:38 PM PST

    IDK how to phrase that but when it comes to squad weapons is there a good order of power?

    For example say in some crazy situation you send a squad to go claim a point and they're the only ones there after a big battle and you can find any weapon in the game to choose from, you want to grab something for anti-infantry purposes and anti-tank purposes. I could be wrong but based on my experience the order of power is roughly

    MG42 LMG > MG34 LMG > Bren > BAR > DP28
    Panzerschrek > PIAT > Bazooka > AT rifle (any)

    Is that roughly right? German weapons mostly seem to be superior in this game but more expensive to compensate (doesn't matter when you're picking them off the ground though, right?). The thing that I most don't see the difference well between is PIAT and Bazooka which while the Bazooka seems to do a touch more damage it's penetration is comparably lackluster where as the PIAT can't deflect, might be more inaccurate though.

    submitted by /u/RoadTheExile
    [link] [comments]

    Thought of y’all

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 05:28 AM PST

    I need some help!!

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:07 PM PST

    SO i run a 2070 max q, 9th gen i7, 16 gb ram.

    BUT when i start the game, the company of heros 2 title loading screen popped up, the sega sound occurs and title music plays but no screen change.

    I have tried to change the refresh rate in steam but nothing has worked. Does anyone have a fix!?!?!?!?!

    submitted by /u/LandonTactical
    [link] [comments]

    So I may have went a little too far in my defenses.

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:45 PM PST

    Looking for Team for 3v3 4v4

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 07:43 PM PST

    Hey all, I'm kinda new to the game (level 15 or so) but I really enjoy it and after watching SIN7 on Youtube I'm dying for a team to play with.

    While I'm new I'm by no means incompetent, and I typically do best when I can play in a supporting role, (providing infantry support and healing/repair for example) The factions I have the most experience with so far are Ostheer and USF.

    Please consider adding me so we may play. https://steamcommunity.com/id/Lordcybot

    submitted by /u/Kornax82
    [link] [comments]

    Stug Performance

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:49 PM PST

    Recently I've been seeing alot of games (usually 2v2) where Wehr players build mostly stugs as their main form of armor and it's been quite effective.

    It seems to me to be a unit with similar role to the SU85 minus the range, yet comes earlier and is remarkably cheaper. Plus the Stun ability at vet 1 which can sink a medium tank quite quickly

    I play both USF and Sov, what are some strategies everyone uses to combat mass stugs?

    Do other people think they are overly strong?

    submitted by /u/GloomSpire
    [link] [comments]

    Beginner Example: How to "go-wide" to Flank

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 06:46 PM PST

    Should I start vetoing Angoville?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 04:34 AM PST

    If OKW gets a south side there it's a gg. They can just place their Schwerer in the East side townlike area to prevent any flanks and play static 2 raketen + MG game until they eventually push you from the VP. It's super dumb, any ideas on how to beat it and not have to waste a veto just because of a design failure? Strat didn't seem so potent on the old Angoville, something must have changed with the LOS for it to do.

    submitted by /u/TheJSFFenix
    [link] [comments]

    Infantry spam counter?

    Posted: 03 Dec 2019 08:04 AM PST

    I'm relatively new to this game so please try and understand. I was playing some 2v2s, 3v3s, and 4v4s last night, and in every game the enemy rushed with huge infantry blobs and there was nothing we could do to hold them back. Then later they got vehicles and we had barely any resources. Is there an early game counter for this? Could countering with HMG spam work?

    submitted by /u/CombatAx
    [link] [comments]

    COH steam friends?

    Posted: 02 Dec 2019 10:43 PM PST

    I just got COH2 on steam and really wanna get into multiplayer but I am sure that the moment I do, I'll meet people who are complete dicks. They'll leave the game upon the slightest setback, try to cheat, and if on my team- would attack me with artillery just for lols.

    If anyone would like to play with me, please add me as a friend. my friend code is 351026579.

    submitted by /u/CherryBlackEyes
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment