• Breaking News

    Monday, March 30, 2020

    Company of Heroes My friend I play CoH with got me a tiger tank model. With this lockdown I can finally get round to painting it. Any suggestions on a paint scheme ? 😄

    Company of Heroes My friend I play CoH with got me a tiger tank model. With this lockdown I can finally get round to painting it. Any suggestions on a paint scheme ? ��


    My friend I play CoH with got me a tiger tank model. With this lockdown I can finally get round to painting it. Any suggestions on a paint scheme ? ��

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:25 PM PDT

    To the last point !!!!!

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:23 PM PDT

    Know Yout Unit Poll for Next Unit

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:25 PM PDT

    Hey everyone, seems that the Know Your Unit is received quite positively by viewers and players, I would love to work on the next episode so I would like to hear your choice.
    For each subsequent episode, I will switch faction and maybe the type of unit (Example: Allies infantry - Axis Infantry - Allies Tank - Axis Tank - Allies infantry - etc...)

    Here's the poll for the next episode which will feature Axis infantry. Even if you care more about Allies infantry, I think it's good to know more about the enemy's infantry so you can avoid their strong spot and target their weak point.
    https://www.strawpoll.me/19657876

    I would love to hear your feedback on this! Thanks everyone for your time :D I will try my best to deliver!

    submitted by /u/VictorStewartCA
    [link] [comments]

    Finally tried Europe at War & Blitzkrieg mods for vCoH

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 08:35 PM PDT

    I was very impressed with both! especially the expanded unit rosters, authentic SFX, & the lethality of armoured warfare.

    It seems very few people play vCoH in contrast to CoH II, does that also apply for the communities of Blitkrieg & Europe at War? I'd find the alternative option of comp-stomps rather boring.

    submitted by /u/frontovika
    [link] [comments]

    What is your most mobile experience with UKF?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 03:53 PM PDT

    Today I had a game playing as UKF where it was a lot of mobile infantry and combined arms battles.

    I always felt that a super mobile kind of playstyle was incompatible with UKF. Yet now I am curious to hear if other people have had similar experiences.

    submitted by /u/TheCaniac30
    [link] [comments]

    What game mode do you play the most?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 05:46 PM PDT

    I know these polls are annoying, but this could help us understand what perspective people are coming from on the forum so they aren't talking past each other.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    Instead of a poll, Pray to B4 GODS

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 02:10 PM PDT

    which repairs faster? 2* engineer or minesweeper enginner?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 10:05 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    For the soviets, which repairs faster: a vet2 pioneer squad w/ a flamethrower or a vet0 pioneer squad with minesweeper?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    Why does OKW have no commanders / doctrines?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 07:28 PM PDT

    I get that they have the extra stuff in the faction, like an extra infantry unit, stg upgrades for obers, smoke barrages, panzer commanders, and having the ability to call in a tiger is very cool, but it always struck me as odd that this one faction doesnt have any commanders when all the other ones do.

    submitted by /u/OldSchooler22
    [link] [comments]

    Help me find my friend

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:38 PM PDT

    i had a guy matze in a 3v3 with another dude and the other dude kicked him and i cant find him again he was really cool and i dont even know his full gamer tag on steam if you see someone with the name matze or something like it tell him do you remember opa and comment his tag PLEASE i beg.

    submitted by /u/Tank_comander_308
    [link] [comments]

    How to counter IS-2 as Ostherr?

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Hi guys, i was in a match vs a soviet, then a IS-2 hit the ground and i was unable to counter it, tiger Ace, just tickles it, panzergrenadiers can get close enough, beceuse a shot of rhe IS-2 tear my squad into pieces, panther, is faster, i gan get on his back, and do some damage, but it's just not enough, ehat should i do? What is the proper way? I'm not noob, but not pro either, so i'll be glad if someone can help me

    submitted by /u/caliman1111
    [link] [comments]

    Melee unit idea for OKW

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 04:04 AM PDT

    As the Russian enter Germany. The OKW has developed a new unit, (insert unit's name). A 4 man squad capable of 1 hit 1 enemy model. They are given no armor and no helmet. Vulnerable like an engineer constructing something. Rifleman or normal conscript stands no chance.

    Only available in the new Commander, The Desperate Doctrine.

    submitted by /u/DownvoteMaster98
    [link] [comments]

    USF is underpowered

    Posted: 30 Mar 2020 06:56 AM PDT

    Their support weapons suck, their infantry are mediocre, everything costs more fuel but you're expected to spam vehicles that are too specialized to be effective, their weapon upgrades cost more, drop quicker and are less effective. I thought I was just being outplayed but then I went on to using other factions and the game was suddenly much easier.

    submitted by /u/CumpfortheFatherland
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment