• Breaking News

    Sunday, April 26, 2020

    Company of Heroes Made a LEGO Sturmpanzer IV

    Company of Heroes Made a LEGO Sturmpanzer IV


    Made a LEGO Sturmpanzer IV

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:43 PM PDT

    That final shot never misses

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:44 PM PDT

    How to counter MG spam or early light vehicles with OKW?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 07:40 AM PDT

    In 3v3/4v4 :D

    submitted by /u/BuStiger
    [link] [comments]

    Haha Demo Charge goes kaboom!

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:10 PM PDT

    Bug Report: Counterattack Tactics no longer works with Battle Phase III

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:40 PM PDT

    Today I was trying to implement the Mobile Defence Doctrine, after a long time. In the hectic late game of Crossroads I thought it would be a good idea to sinergise the cheap Osttruppen with Counterattack Tactics to take the edge of my opponent in what until now was a seesaw stalemate. However, upong using the ability, the capture didn't seem to go the advertised 200% faster; having tanks to micro, I shelved the thought and didn't try again. But after the battle ended, I lingered a bit and, chronometer in hand, I repeated the experiment, and I found out that there was no difference between capturing a neutral territory with and without the ability: around 14/15 seconds for a capture (from neutral).

    My theory is that the new capture bonus of Battle Phase III is interfering with the bonus from Counterattack Tactics. Any thoughts on the matter?

    submitted by /u/VRichardsen
    [link] [comments]

    UKF medics

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:33 PM PDT

    These medics are worst they never auto heal

    submitted by /u/real_chigg
    [link] [comments]

    Most up to date guides for an average player?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 12:53 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I'm a returning CoH2 player after about 5 years. I never really got into CoH2 at release however I played CoH1 extensively so "get" the nuances of the game.

    Having said that, I don't understand all the armies, units, commanders or builds orders etc. What are the most decent and up to date guides available for a player like me? I've googled and lots seem at least 2-4 years out of date or has the games balance not changed much since then?

    submitted by /u/Richralph
    [link] [comments]

    Is there a mod other than cheat commands mod that allows you to pick commander abilities?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:44 PM PDT

    Just thought I'd be fun for a comp stomp.

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    Nothing more glorious

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 06:39 PM PDT

    trench warfare in WW2

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:52 PM PDT

    How would you guys punish blobs

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 09:27 AM PDT

    This is what happens if you don't spend your 4k manpower (guy was not afk)

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 10:28 AM PDT

    Ate there any way to drop squad slot weapons (preferably carried MGs)?

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:36 PM PDT

    I'm asking this for possible meme strats with a friend, because I know that one British commander has the ability to drop off some weapons from the m3 halftrack, but that doctrine seems rather bad, and I'd be great if an other faction managed to share their weapons. (We dream of double Bren shocktroops)

    edit: to clarify, I mean is there a way to share weapons with my teammate (mostly for infantry that would have great uses for it but can't get it readily like shocks/panzergrens/volks)

    submitted by /u/_Jawwer_
    [link] [comments]

    I'd like to buy COH1 for a younger sibling so they can join us in multiplayer --- what should I be buying?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:56 PM PDT

    The aim is to allow them to pick from all four factions; ideally I'd rather not have to shell out $50+ AUD for the complete pack. Can I just get one of the set (ToV, for example) and that'll allow them to play all 4?

    (I own the full game & DLC, so if they want to try out the campaigns there's always Steam family sharing).

    submitted by /u/fuzzybluebaron
    [link] [comments]

    Started getting random micro lag

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 11:49 PM PDT

    Been playing CoH2 for almost 2 years now, and only recently (after the Winter patch) started to notice I was getting micro lag (basically the whole game would randomly freeze for a couple of seconds before resuming). This has been pretty frustrating, especially as I only play online games, so losing a couple of seconds due to the micro lag can be costly during firefights. No idea why this has started, is anyone else getting this problem?

    I play on high settings, as my computer should be able to handle it (and it did all this time buttery smooth)

    Here are my specs, i7 7700 CPU, GTX 1080 Ti, 32 gb ram

    submitted by /u/pnova7
    [link] [comments]

    Bug: UKF Forward Assembly no longer fixes buildings

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 11:30 AM PDT

    112 Confirmed Kills, 2 Casualties! Blitzkrieg Mod.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 02:52 AM PDT

    Why do Soviet base medics cost so much?

    Posted: 25 Apr 2020 10:28 PM PDT

    Just wondering with the recent UKF medic change, why do Soviet medics which are base-bound cost so much more than their counterparts in other factions? Just ran a quick comparison and it seems to be a rather poor deal. Not thinking it should be buffed or anything, but is there something I'm missing?

    Soviets Base medics: 250MP, 3 medics, base bound.

    UKF Medic unit: 180MP, 3 medics, mobile Forward assembly: 200MP 60MU, 3 medics, choosable location.

    USF Ambulance: 250MP 15FU, AOE healing, reinforce, mobile

    OST Bunker: 150MP 60MU, 3 medics, choosable location

    OKW Battlegroup HQ: 370MP 60FU, 3 medics, choosable location, part of required tech (so 100MP if going battlegroup HQ tech anyway).

    So it just seems to me that soviets end up paying more for something that many other factions get at reduced cost or with more flexibility. Is it something to do with the Soviet playstyle that make it worth it? Again, feel free to correct me if I missed something or got my stats wrong.

    submitted by /u/chwalistair
    [link] [comments]

    I'm just curious

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 05:06 AM PDT

    How did you get CoH2?

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/LordSpeedyus
    [link] [comments]

    Best non Doctrinal mobile rocket artillery.

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:35 AM PDT

    It's been a while.

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/iWillRateYours
    [link] [comments]

    Company of Heroes 2 freezing on the loading screen

    Posted: 26 Apr 2020 04:11 AM PDT

    I was playing CoH2 for quite a while, but recently I got a new notebook. When I try to start the game it just shows the loading screen with the big white "Company of Heroes 2" title and I can hear the logo intro sound and afterwards the main menu music starts playing as if I was in the main menu, but I can still only see the loading screen.

    I've already tried reinstalling the game and verifying the integrity of the files.

    Does anyone have solution for this?

    submitted by /u/EowalasVarAttre
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment