• Breaking News

    Wednesday, May 27, 2020

    Company of Heroes Help me test new 2v2 maps for the upcoming map patch

    Company of Heroes Help me test new 2v2 maps for the upcoming map patch


    Help me test new 2v2 maps for the upcoming map patch

    Posted: 27 May 2020 12:27 PM PDT

    Help me test new 2v2 maps for the upcoming map patch

    There will be a new map patch coming up in June and there could be new 2v2 maps added to the automatch map pool. I have made three 2v2 maps recently and need more people to test them and give feedback. If you want to help and play custom games just add me in steam.

    The maps I made so far are:

    Ukraina

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2110862337

    It's set in the Ukraine as the name suggests. Featuring the mighty Donezk river and a crumbeling castle as well as some open fields. This map is brand new and has not been tested yet at all.

    Castle ruins

    Wheat fields

    Donez River

    Village on edge of map

    Highway to Baku

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=2075893034

    This map features a large highway as the heart of the map and some largely destroyed industrial areas (oil refineries) on the sides. The map is mostly open but at the same time offers plenty of space to flank because it's relatively wide. The mountains of the Caucasus serve as the backdrop. This map has gotten tested to some extend and has recieved a lot of positive feedback.

    Highway

    destroyed industrial area

    Taman Peninsula

    https://steamcommunity.com/sharedfiles/filedetails/?id=1924657532

    My first map is set during winter in the Taman Peninsula located around the Black Sea which served as a crucial retreat area after the failure of Fall Blau. There is a village on the left with a railway station and otherwise mostly foresty areas which lots of flanking and mobile battles.

    Forests

    village

    https://preview.redd.it/sny6k64izc151.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=a891d2a29269b2e3844fa42f7ee48ba6882e3e5d

    https://preview.redd.it/8o9m4egqzc151.png?width=1920&format=png&auto=webp&s=9ca294605b46bdd60effec0b1252ab2c5cb1f007

    submitted by /u/blvckdream
    [link] [comments]

    2 -3 must have british commanders

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:01 PM PDT

    Hello all,

    I have 22k gold, enough for a 15k gold commander. I desperately need a commander for the brits. I played someone recently with a commander that could reinforce his bofors/mortar pit and make them super hard to kill. Don't remember the name, but debating him for fun games versus AI. Is it 15k worth of fun?

    Alternatively, I also love 1v1, so a top level viable commander suggestion would be awesome (2 or 3 if you have 'em)!

    I have 4 commanders currently: commando, Lend Lease, Royal Artillery, and royal engineer.

    Aside from those 4, are there any 2 - 3 must have commanders I do not have?

    Thanks all!

    submitted by /u/chr0n1c_1337
    [link] [comments]

    So.. how do you get to the next Battle Phase?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:23 PM PDT

    How do you get to the next battle phase?

    submitted by /u/dee103
    [link] [comments]

    2vs2 cashgames

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:32 AM PDT

    Hello guys, i gladly to annouce the first 2vs2 cashgame series powered by T.R. Olvadi. We have seen some awesome games in the UTT 2 qualifiers but the 2vs2 scene has so much more to offer.

    The map makers of coh2 designed new 2vs2 maps which are in dire need of testing. For more informations visit the post https://www.coh2.org/topic/105566/2vs2-cashgames

    submitted by /u/Olvadi123
    [link] [comments]

    What is up with the downvote censorship recently? It seems like the division between "axis vs allies" is becoming more tribal. Can the rules of posting and commenting on this sub be actually be honored?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 10:02 AM PDT

    Additionally, it seems like if you make a comment based on your ingame experiences, you will be downvoted for no other purpose than it disagrees with what someone else thinks.

    It just bothers me how toxic this subreddit has become.

    submitted by /u/Paradox-ical_Major
    [link] [comments]

    [Video] 1hr 40 2v2 BLOODBATH! | Mid tier Automatch

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:56 PM PDT

    Y'all ever seen this kind of MVP before?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    Does the T-34-85 still have 800 health?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 09:04 PM PDT

    My only source of reliable information is the CoH forums, but I haven't found any of the updated stats there. I can't download the thing that allows me to read the SGA files and stuff.

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    Raged over a Panther, here to roll off some steam

    Posted: 27 May 2020 07:00 AM PDT

    I only couldn't keep my cool after this event. This post may sound like an "Axis OP" post, but I feel genuinely pissed off and angry at this. So I had 2 Jacksons and a double zook RE, this vet 3 Panther suicide charges in because he wanted to hunt one of my Jacksons. One of the Jacksons die because it had a main gun crit and was low already (why does that exist), then my RE gets about 2 penetrating volleys on the Panther, at this point the Panther is about slightly less than half hp because of all those shots, I get my 3/4 hp Jackson behind his Panther and he enables Blitzkrieg, this allows him to face his front towards my Jackson and he gets a hit off my Jackson, at this point the Panther is one shot away from dying to my Jackson, then he pushes up a Raketen and the Panther reloads way faster than my Jackson, so my Jackson dies. I know it's my fault for not seeing a Raketen was going to come up, but I feel cheated, is someone as careless as him not going to get punished for charging a Panther in with no support when he is clearly outnumbered? This Panther becomes vet 4, and the guy does another suicide charge into my teammate's 3 6 pounders and a Firefly, he fucking makes it out again with a sliver of health. I get the Panther is meant to be a forgiving tank, but it seems so blatantly stupid that someone can just pull this shit off without punishment.

    Thanks for reading my crappy rant, downvote it as much as you want

    submitted by /u/St0neyTec
    [link] [comments]

    The tank experience

    Posted: 27 May 2020 02:51 AM PDT

    Why do UKF players tend to do the most damage in team games? Does it have something to do with emplacements or Vicker MGs?

    Posted: 27 May 2020 04:27 AM PDT

    USF - 'Combat repairing'

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:51 AM PDT

    Stumbled upon this a few minutes ago, but by bailing out & repairing for 1 second gave me the HP to keep a tank alive to a 'finishing' hit. I thought it was dead too, but no. It had 'a bee's dick of HP' left. I had bailed to mess with a stug's aim so it would target my other sherman. Got back in when some gren's hit my vehicle crew, stug shoots, but I survive & flee while other sherman finishes stug.

    Do other USF players make use of this? Like, engage a P4, back off/smoke, patch up, re engage knowing that it looks like your tank is 1 shot from dead - but it's not.

    submitted by /u/thefonztm
    [link] [comments]

    Can we add more community 3v3 and 4v4 maps for Automatches vs AI (NOT PVP!!) Balance concerns wouldn't be as important and it would keep maps from becoming too repetitive when I want a 3v3, 4v4 expert AI cluster battle.

    Posted: 27 May 2020 01:44 AM PDT

    Teamup request

    Posted: 27 May 2020 05:15 AM PDT

    I am a soloQ soviet in 3v3 and 4v4. I dont have problems loosing a game or too but latley i am having horrible times where someone drop 4/5 of my matchs I am searching for allieds players willing ti team up in 3v3 and 4v4 (tho i can go 2v2 if you are willing to teach me how does it plays). Also ill be happy to join any kind of clans or groups cus i am really tierd of SoloQ

    submitted by /u/Hussen-Faour
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment