• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 8, 2020

    Company of Heroes More satisfying than any victory. Advised an opponent to mix up his units and not blob, a simple tip. This makes it one of the better gaming communities.

    Company of Heroes More satisfying than any victory. Advised an opponent to mix up his units and not blob, a simple tip. This makes it one of the better gaming communities.


    More satisfying than any victory. Advised an opponent to mix up his units and not blob, a simple tip. This makes it one of the better gaming communities.

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:58 AM PDT

    Soviet Industry Tactics GF

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:05 PM PDT

    David vs Goliath

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 11:38 AM PDT

    Chad OKW mobile truck VS virgin British infantry

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 01:24 PM PDT

    Team killer: The_Griswolds

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:40 PM PDT

    Since lelic doesn't do anything about team killers I'm just going to start posting their users on here.

    This dude thought I was Asian since I had a numbers username (steam didn't like my edgy usernames lmao) and started calling me racial slurs (stupid chink, small dick ping pong chink, ect) because I was healing my riflemen instead of helping him fight a panzer 4 I got annoyed and said some shit back, calling him a retard sim city noob for not noticing my inf was healing and some other mean stuff I don't wanna say so I don't look guilty as well, lmao. And after that he killed my base and all my units.

    So yeah, just a heads up. :)

    Yeah yeah, I'm also at fault for being as toxic and name calling back but I'm not the one who started team killing and throwing racial slurs

    submitted by /u/cool_anime_dad
    [link] [comments]

    Me at the Ardennes Campaign

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 02:05 PM PDT

    How to counter MG+Mortar+MG positions as OST?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:55 AM PDT

    Hi! New online player here. So far I've only played vs IA hard with my 2 brothers.

    This week I started playing online 1v1 matches. Out of 6 games, I easily won all using Jaeger Infantry doctrine and swarming with upgraded granadiers except the last match against USF.

    Im good micro and macro player with some experience in RTS and many games online, like mobas shooters and so on.

    But I was totally outmatched in that last one game and didnt know how to win. Not via Anti infantry vehicles nor flanking and pushing hard their lines. He simply started turtle the center of the map and keep pushing slowly to my base.

    Couldnt do much apart from taking the corner points. How do I beat that in early game?

    submitted by /u/Guillermidas
    [link] [comments]

    Do you think my analysis of my replay was correct? Let Me Know!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:15 PM PDT

    CoH1 in 2020! Noggano vs. Simply in this ferocious tourney battle!

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 03:23 AM PDT

    Can you even win against assault grenadier and mg42 as usf?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 04:36 AM PDT

    I simply do not get how this is balanced in early game. mg42 arc covers half the map if put in the right place it can only be flanked form one side. If wehr player puts an assgren on that angle, well you can't do anything since riflemen lose rushing against them.

    If you build mortar, one it's usf mortar so it's useless, two now you have less effective squads to flank with and riflemen lose against assgrens if they take smart engagements. If you smoke, he'll just reposition.

    Early vehicle? but if wehr player knows how to play he can close of both fuel points with 1 mg and 1 assgren squad on each.

    Unless wehr player messes up I don't see how this match up is winnable.

    submitted by /u/ProudWhataboutist
    [link] [comments]

    Where can important tips and stats can be found?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:16 PM PDT

    For example, I just learned that Pioneers have better scoting range so they can be used with mg42. But this is so hard to know and easy to miss.

    I don't even remember the stats for heavy cover now, or whether building differs from it. Is there one place?

    submitted by /u/peterpansdiary
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is better: OST's mortar, or OKW's leig

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 12:13 PM PDT

    COH1 Legacy asking for product key?

    Posted: 08 Aug 2020 09:31 AM PDT

    I recently purchased COH1 legacy edition on steam and when I go to play it asks me to enter a CD key but when I click on the prompt there's a pre loaded cd key that says it's already been used? This is incredibly frustrating.

    submitted by /u/herefortheghosts
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment