• Breaking News

    Saturday, August 15, 2020

    Company of Heroes Was 1v1ing a friend on Stalingrad then this happened.... Goodbye my friend

    Company of Heroes Was 1v1ing a friend on Stalingrad then this happened.... Goodbye my friend


    Was 1v1ing a friend on Stalingrad then this happened.... Goodbye my friend

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:47 AM PDT

    Looking for buddies to play with ~I have no friends :(

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 04:32 PM PDT

    Hi guys, I'm relatively new to the game and really enjoy the co-op aspects, not sure if this is the right place to post, but i'm looking for a group/ partner to play with, I can play both axis and allies, my rank is about 7 for okw and ostheer, 6 for soviets. would love to play with some fellow enthusiasts who are friendly and willing to voice chat in English!

    If you are keen, then please add me on steam:

    User name: Scheisse

    DP: Hammond

    submitted by /u/0bliv0us
    [link] [comments]

    I thoroughly enjoy bullying tanks with my Stuart

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:37 PM PDT

    Inspired to post this by my last game :/

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:30 PM PDT

    Goliaths on another level

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:18 PM PDT

    How to anti stuka half-tracks in 4v4

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 06:36 PM PDT

    It's kind hard to trade in mid-late or late game to against stuka.

    submitted by /u/wifiwangdao
    [link] [comments]

    B-4 time!

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 01:26 AM PDT

    This rocket run won me the match

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:45 PM PDT

    Sniper always outranged by MGs

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:29 PM PDT

    Did sniper range get a change recently? I notice when using a sniper, it is either out ranged by an MG, or has the same range, with much slower aim time, resulting in basically the sniper being useless against MGs. I cannot make the sniper fire on the MG before the MG suppresses my sniper (and does considerable damage).

    submitted by /u/dudu_oson_
    [link] [comments]

    New to CoH, any 1v1 tips?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:55 AM PDT

    I want to try out some 1v1s because in all RTS I play, I like 1v1s. I only own the base game right now to play with friends, i'll buy the extra factions when they're on sale. Right now I've been playing Wehrmacht. I haven't been able to find any recent guides on build orders/commanders/etc that would be nice to use.

    I want to have an armored playstyle but of course if i have to i'll do whatever is most effective. Any tips? I know about the general mechanics, I played a bit with friends and have experience in Dawn of War 2 which has similar concepts. Sure is a different game despite the similarities though. So, I know about bleeding models being a tax on economy, how manpower works with population etc. Any more specific tips would be nice too though. I'll probably try looking up decent 1v1 replays

    submitted by /u/PixiCode
    [link] [comments]

    Hot Wheels

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 02:21 PM PDT

    UKF Infantry Section Bulletins on Assault Sections?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 08:01 AM PDT

    Does anyone know if Infantry Section Bulletins work on Assault Sections as well?

    submitted by /u/blackonred
    [link] [comments]

    Are "Noob Games" for farming wins?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 05:14 AM PDT

    Hello,

    i am a beginner to CoH Multiplayer and i only join "noob games".

    In some games i have the feeling, that the host only wants some easy victories.

    i saw 1000+ win players creating noob games to fight 100 win player OR

    300+ win player kicking every 10win player in there team but not in enemy team.

    submitted by /u/NamenloserNiemand02
    [link] [comments]

    Newbie Question - What do I need to play with the Soviets against AI in Skirmishes?

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 12:23 PM PDT

    The game only alows me to choose Oberkommando West. Do I have to buy anything? I haver never played the campaign and I kinda don't intend to do so. I have played countless hours of COH1 but I'm lost here. Should I buy something? But isn't the Wehrmacht and the Soviets the essence of the vanilla game?

    Here is a picture of the selection screen.

    https://i.imgur.com/ZPYzCsr.png

    Thank you.

    submitted by /u/ImmediatelyOcelot
    [link] [comments]

    COHlympics Grand Final game and stream

    Posted: 15 Aug 2020 03:35 AM PDT

    Hello Hello Everyone! A while ago I made a post about the COHlympic Games, a casual tournament for COH2. It is my pleasure to announce that the finals will be taking place soon (less than 12 hours of this post going up). It would be great to see people getting involved with the game as I'll be doing casting of the game on my twitch live as the game is played!

    Link to twitch;
    https://www.twitch.tv/digitalwizard_

    Game countdown timer;

    https://www.timeanddate.com/countdown/generic?iso=20200816T08&p0=57&font=cursive

    submitted by /u/_Digital_Wizard_
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment