• Breaking News

    Saturday, October 3, 2020

    Company of Heroes Imagine getting harassed for 7hrs with Tigers and Panthers....until they run out of fuel

    Company of Heroes Imagine getting harassed for 7hrs with Tigers and Panthers....until they run out of fuel


    Imagine getting harassed for 7hrs with Tigers and Panthers....until they run out of fuel

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 08:08 AM PDT

    I gotta use the jeep arty more often

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 04:57 PM PDT

    COH2 is my first RTS and after playing the first mission my brain hurts. Was it like that for you?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:07 PM PDT

    So i played the first mission killed the tank then later on my whole crew died. My brain hurts and I was so bored it felt like a chore playing the game my body felt uncomfortable like if i had adhd. Did your first time feel like that? I want to get into this new genre and just want to know your guys' thoughts.

    submitted by /u/LightBulbAddict
    [link] [comments]

    I posted about this yesterday. I keep getting disconnected from relic servers

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 07:58 PM PDT

    Has this happened to anyone. It keeps happing to me.

    submitted by /u/jimbo26875
    [link] [comments]

    StrategicZoomCast #49 - top 4v4 players collide on Nord Wind in typical ridiculous team game fun!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 06:19 AM PDT

    What 5 unit (can be infantry or armour) combination would you use as Offensive, Defensive, or Support situations?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 11:22 AM PDT

    Example:

    USF - Support roles (Reinforcement Style)

    Riflemen, Captain, Lieutenant, M36, 105mm Sherman.

    Purpose of this because approach is to counter-attack a blobbing tactic with armour support and I can manage to outflank infantry by giving a good line approach from my ally.

    What is your 5 unit combination?

    submitted by /u/eddgar47
    [link] [comments]

    OKW - Jaeger Light Infantry Recon Squad

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 02:09 PM PDT

    So im new to the game and im playing alot of okw, and i got the scavanger doctorine with the jaegers. It says I can spawn them in buildings, but it dosen't seem to work. Is this some kind of bug or they simply don't spawn in buldings?

    submitted by /u/HardentSergent
    [link] [comments]

    Is Coh1 server messed up?

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 01:32 PM PDT

    Servers wont show up.

    submitted by /u/twitchsopamanxx
    [link] [comments]

    CoH Opposing Fronts duplicating issue

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 12:21 PM PDT

    So I bought CoH1 a few days ago and I bought Opposing Fronts yesterday. It is only 1.6 GB when I downloaded it and now it is downloading another 6 GB. I already played a few campaign mission so I don't know why it is downloading again. Do I have to download it again? I already spent 10 GB+ of my 70 GB data cap for this month... Is it needed or is it just a duplicate file?

    submitted by /u/mindfyre
    [link] [comments]

    Gotta love salty players (Rant)

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 10:08 AM PDT

    Sooooo just had a match with a player named Mahatma Gandalf very cool dude pushed straight into a spotted mg, pinged him for that so that he know not to do that again got mad and stopped playing until i left in anger and then he started playing again. He didnt even quit he just stood there in his base not doing anything. I wasn't the only one complaining about him since OwO said the same things So yea if you see this player just be prepared to lose if you want him to improve, don't offer sugestions like build a mortar and overall you might have a better time playing by leaving the match I have a replay for everyone to see and not to call me a liar

    submitted by /u/xXAcid-CrusaderXx
    [link] [comments]

    How to kill forward Soviet HQ

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:53 AM PDT

    The one you get in urban defence. It's pretty hard to knock out .

    submitted by /u/banglamadarchod
    [link] [comments]

    Ohh boy..that one was tough!

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 09:01 AM PDT

    Finally found that Big Boss Easter egg /s

    Posted: 03 Oct 2020 03:21 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment