• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 8, 2020

    Company of Heroes Thought teabagging was an FPS thing

    Company of Heroes Thought teabagging was an FPS thing


    Thought teabagging was an FPS thing

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 04:58 AM PDT

    He proceeded to call us hacker noobs for the rest of the match, even after I explained it to him.

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 06:00 AM PDT

    Yesterday I made a meme about this and look what I got today :D

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:03 AM PDT

    Obersoldaten MG34

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:44 PM PDT

    If i pick up a ober MG34 with say a Pgren squad can they fire the MG34 on the move or is it restricted to just Ober squads only ??

    submitted by /u/banglamadarchod
    [link] [comments]

    I really like this screenshot I took (Also American Panther!)

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 10:22 AM PDT

    Anti-Tank mines

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 08:54 PM PDT

    Recently on 1vs1 i have ranked a bit (im still a newby on 1vs1) and sometimes i find myself late on tanks numbers most of the time when i play vs russians players..so i need everything that i can use vs tanks like mines. Where is the best place to place them ? Any tips ? Thx for help

    P.s. sorry for my bad english

    submitted by /u/chipzster
    [link] [comments]

    Standard Ostheer Build Order | Company of Heroes 2 Build Order Project

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:27 PM PDT

    I just bought the game and I'm pretty much done with it

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 03:38 PM PDT

    Title sums it up. I bought the game about three weeks ago and only started to play multiplayer about a week ago. I knew how to play the game, since one of my friends had it for a few years and we played it together occasionally at his his house, so I had a general idea about the game and how it worked, so I felt that I was ready for multiplayer after two weeks of "practice" against the AI. I was wrong, like really wrong. I got beaten match after match, but every now and then managed to win a few. I think I have 9 wins and 21 losses in 1v1 with Wehrmacht, so yeah I am shit. But that's not the main issue, what broke me was this last match, I had lost 8 matches in a row, I was feeling pretty down but I was optimistic. Match begins against USF player, It goes really well I feel like I am doing good, I micro well, actually follow build orders, don't lose units etc... and around the 20 minute mark, the game crashes. I don't know why, and I don't know how. It just crashed I don't know if it was a drophack (I doubt it but who knows) or just a server issue but I honestly don't care. This game is not for me as it turns out and that last match pretty much sealed it for me, probably still gonna play against AI for a while but yeah, I wish I hadn't bought it now. Sorry for the rant.

    submitted by /u/vgyd06
    [link] [comments]

    I get a update today. Is it 64bit version?

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 09:30 AM PDT

    Among us reference obv

    Posted: 08 Oct 2020 07:13 AM PDT

    No comments:

    Post a Comment