• Breaking News

    Wednesday, October 7, 2020

    Company of Heroes I'm picking C

    Company of Heroes I'm picking C


    I'm picking C

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:45 PM PDT

    Osttruppen doctrine in a nutshell

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:41 PM PDT

    Not gonna lie guys, despite I'm American ���� baised the reason why i enjoy playing axis faction is because i love their defaults badass elite troops. I like panzergrenadiers more than obersoldaten because panzergrenadiers are more aggressive (in terms of stats, buffs, and equipment wise)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:20 PM PDT

    Panzerwerfer 50 (imagine if this was real in game imao)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:42 AM PDT

    It was an strange match...

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:04 PM PDT

    one of my footage in COH2.ORG Amateur tourney.. watch until the end for a really good montage XDDD

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 12:52 PM PDT

    Lol

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 10:38 PM PDT

    Getting back into game after years (questions)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 04:40 PM PDT

    Do I get any buffs from putting sandbags in a trench? Like any defense buff over the wall that's in the trench?

    Is the meta to send foot soldiers to kill anti tank before sending tanks in? Or do you just bum rush and try to kill the AT tank with everyone?

    Is having a machine gun unit inside a machine gun nest the same thing as upgrading it with a machine gun? If I have a machine gun unit in the nest and upgrade with a machine gun will it be "double" good?

    submitted by /u/ShrekMemes420
    [link] [comments]

    Some people who play CoH2: Spearhead Mod more often, and would want to join me?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 02:24 PM PDT

    It's really hard to find someone to play it in PVP or even againts AI, sobi am posting it to find some people to play Spearhead with.

    submitted by /u/SkyWolfyCZE
    [link] [comments]

    Attack Range of Tanks (BKMod)

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 07:35 PM PDT

    ls there a way to see the attack range of tanks? The artillery can already do that so why not tanks?

    I always run into the problem where tanks drives TOWARDS the enemy tanks when attacking. This also happens even if there are no obstructions or anything that could prompt the tanks to change their position in order to shoot the its targets. Am I doing anything wrong?

    submitted by /u/mindfyre
    [link] [comments]

    5 Top Tips for Company of Heroes 2 in 2020

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 06:16 AM PDT

    This has to be my fastest time to end a match in EaW in Rolland no less.Fun.18 min

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 09:25 AM PDT

    How common are maphacks?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    I was playing a team game earlier and it seemed like the guy I was facing on my side knew where I was set up the entire time without the use of flares. At one point he was capturing a fuel point way off on one side of the map and I had a blob going there to cut him off, but he retreated the engis before I was ever in visual range. He also just so happened to upgrade those engis with minesweeping equipment extremely early into the game after I laid down mines on that fuel point(which he definitely didn't see) with my first 30 munitions.

    And just the vibe in general struck me as extremely off because he didn't seem especially good other than seemingly knowing what I was doing at all times. He would maneuver his P4 out of range of my Zis before he even saw it for instance. Are maphacks a known problem in this game?

    submitted by /u/Arockinyourshoe
    [link] [comments]

    I cannot get a single PVP game running after i updated to the 64-bit Beta....anyone know how to fix?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:33 AM PDT

    No one comes up on automatch vs players

    submitted by /u/noxpax0
    [link] [comments]

    What did the OKW announcer said when we cancel forward retreat?

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 05:25 AM PDT

    Fallback position cancel, i repeat fallback position cancel. In-si-da-hola. What does it mean ??

    submitted by /u/AdorableKiwi16
    [link] [comments]

    Scouting with OKW

    Posted: 07 Oct 2020 01:10 AM PDT

    Me and my friends just switched sides from allies to axis to spice things up a bit. On King of the Hill we got massacred yesterday since it was nearly impossible to get a good view of the ridiculous amount of anti tank guns and machine guns they put there.

    Does the OKW have any good unit to get a look at such a fortified point? Except of course the Luftwaffe or special forces general and their special skill.

    submitted by /u/AdStroh
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment