• Breaking News

    Thursday, October 22, 2020

    Company of Heroes When you're asked how to deal with SimCity.

    Company of Heroes When you're asked how to deal with SimCity.


    When you're asked how to deal with SimCity.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 11:49 AM PDT

    A moment worth sharing (please don't blob)

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:54 PM PDT

    DPS graphs of Pgren's STG44 (blue and red), Stormtrooper's kar98K (green) and G43 (black). Graphs provided by Gabriel Serealia

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 06:17 AM PDT

    Btw guys does anyone feels like the sector assualt is broken?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 07:37 PM PDT

    Since i have all of the OKW commanders, I've been trying every OKW commander abilities there is and I love the airstikes in this game. Especially the USF rocket 🚀 airstrike, Soviet anti-infrantry liotter, Britain air supermecy airstrike and the Ostheer blitzkrieg anti-tank airstrike. However the OKW commander overwatch is the only commander (aside from luftwaffle) that has multiple stukas patrolling a targeted area similar to Britain commando regiment airstrike which i believe supposed to be the OKW counterpart. Issue is that it i try out in game before and notice it didn't do much, (also yes i made sure there was no AA) so i test out in a game with bots and saw that it doesn't do recon (despite that it says it in the description) it does shoot and suppress infranty and deals damage to tanks similar to ostheer blitzkrieg airstrike, however in the old videos I see where sector assualt drops bombs 💣 and this doesn't happen. I wonder if anyone noticed that sector assualt is broken (in bad way) at the moment. 😕

    submitted by /u/Ishggy0785
    [link] [comments]

    Which one is better and why.

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 09:51 PM PDT

    This is based on your oppinion. You can tell your tactics if you want (or maybe loadouts)

    View Poll

    submitted by /u/regular_hacker
    [link] [comments]

    Help needed

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 03:07 PM PDT

    Hey guys, I have played CoH back in the day when it released, but never played Tales of Valor. Yesterday, I purchased Battle for Crete, Opposing Fronts and Tales of Valor (already have CoH and CoH2 in library) on Steam.

    However, when I try to enter the game, it's stuck on Validating Media window, and doesn't ever complete it. I tried validating game files through Steam, it finds that 6 or 7 are corrupted, re-downloads the game, and same thing happens.

    Is there any way I could fix this? I apologize if this has been answered multiple times before, I just found and joined the sub.

    Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Ququlcan
    [link] [comments]

    A perfect ending

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:25 PM PDT

    Faction Skill Gap

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:12 PM PDT

    Am I the only one who finds that there is a SERIOUS skill gap between the Allies and the Axis? I am by no means a noob at this game (rank 16 SOV 4v4) but I have only recently realized this by playing OST on a friend's account (Rank 15 OST) and realizing how stupidly easy Axis is to play. 4v4 Axis is BRAINDEAD easy and even someone like me who only plays high-level allies can easily club people with Axis. It's not even funny like holy shit. This has seriously killed my motivation to play. I have to sweat my ass off playing as Soviet in order to win games (especially late-game) and Axis players can just spam panthers or other blatantly OP units (e.g. quadruple KTs in 4v4) and basically win instantly unless the allied teams pulls off some serious stunts/plays. What is this game's balance HAHAHAHAHAH

    submitted by /u/CompMakarov
    [link] [comments]

    Unit Veterancy -- what causes it?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:20 AM PDT

    Provide clarity: Do units gain veterancy from damage *received* in addition to damage done; or a combination of both (and what's the ratio); only one or the other? What?

    Is it the same for all units (vehicle & squad)?

    submitted by /u/S0_L337
    [link] [comments]

    Looking for fellow noobs to play with

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:31 AM PDT

    Hello my discord is : Soviet Lizard#2768

    Im looking for some fellow noobs to play with for fun, not competitive

    I play luftwaffe angriff mod.

    I am EU.

    submitted by /u/SovietLizard
    [link] [comments]

    I hate mg spam pls nerf them

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 01:39 PM PDT

    Every fricking time I play any online Match there are Russians or Soviets with like 2 or 3 MG's after 2 minutes, no matter what you do, there is no way you can turn this around. First, they deny any resources and then no single cap. There is no way to defeat them with the spam, you can't just bomb them into doom because they will push with their stupid Stormtroopers. Secondly, you can't just fight them with vehicles cuz they will too destroy them in like no time, I had a Match and like the second I sent in a Puma they have their 3 mg with armor-piercing rounds to destroy anything. And then to top all of that they already have like 4 T34/85 after like 15 Minutes to destroy every last bit of failing Attacks. I don't really know what to do anymore, this Meta ruins every game experience, of like all the last games I played, one of two things happens: The enemy Team completely left after 3 Minutes or they spammed like there is no tomorrow. If anyone can recommend any counter please let me know and PLEASE never play mg spam, it might be easy and fun for you but the enemy has no way to counter this.

    submitted by /u/MediSchmedi
    [link] [comments]

    Low end computer setup?

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 08:57 AM PDT

    Hi,

    I would like to play on a very specific computer with an integrated graphics card.

    I tested in the past and I got near 25FPS or so, just touching resolution and graphics ingame, but would like to know if somebody have some kind of mod/config file to improve to try to improve this performance and try to get a stable 30FPS configuration. Particles, and so on I don't care, I just wanna get a good enough experience to play, not looking for good graphics at all.

    submitted by /u/C4nt3r
    [link] [comments]

    I just keep losing

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 05:09 AM PDT

    I dont know what im doing wrong. I play wermacht oberkommando west and mostly soviet. Heres a summary of my general Soviet game:

    I make 1 conscript and 1 support weapon kompanyera. Then, i send my conscripts and combat engineers to the nearby capture points and start capturing. I train another conscript and then start training MG. I make my conscripts construct sandbags while capturing a point, so they can take cover. BUT, whenever the enemy attacks me, no matter the country, my conscripts lose the sector and i have to retreat. This happens when im attacking as well. Its like my enemies troops are always magical and superior to me whatever the case. I played like 20 or 30 games but i only won 1 game!! I dont know what the hell should i do. Any advices/tactics ?

    submitted by /u/I_Rape_Beavers
    [link] [comments]

    Uh

    Posted: 22 Oct 2020 12:22 AM PDT

    Question

    Posted: 21 Oct 2020 10:42 PM PDT

    How do i get coins since I've been playing for a while and I only get vehicle skins from the loot boxes

    submitted by /u/blacklayerYT
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment