• Breaking News

    Monday, November 2, 2020

    Company of Heroes he banned me from his stream for this

    Company of Heroes he banned me from his stream for this


    he banned me from his stream for this

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Die Wehrmacht Waltz

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 05:15 PM PST

    The German army is looking a little top heavy lately...

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 03:01 AM PST

    Why are British a weak faction?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:14 AM PST

    Infantry sections seem like the most efficient infantry in the game. They scale well into the lategame with 5 man upgrade, grenades, gamon bomb, double bren, self medkit, trench, sandbag...

    Tell me why other factions are stronger. Go

    submitted by /u/Spades68
    [link] [comments]

    Valkyria Chronicles Styled COH

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:17 AM PST

    Hear me out, Valkyria Chronicles. COH Style.

    Factions: Gallia (Obviously)

    Empire

    Federation

    United States of Vinland.

    submitted by /u/TimeKeeper04
    [link] [comments]

    Ended the game with 2 VPs...he had 4. First time I've ever used the big ass pak

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 09:12 PM PST

    Wehrmacht tips and Tricks and Overall Guide?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 07:01 AM PST

    Ive recently started playing the Wehrmacht but am not very good at them. I use the joint operations commander so tips for him are welcome or any commander that is decent that I start with. I seem to just end up getting overwhelmed and end up not getting enough armor on the field. Any tips are welcome or anything that's necessary I should know. Thanks in advance.

    submitted by /u/Epicrevolutionary2
    [link] [comments]

    What do you guys think is the best 4x4 USF Doctrine?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:30 PM PST

    I have to be honest - this game makes me crazy with doctrine selection. If I go Easy 8 - then I lose access to Rangers or Para's or off-map artillery or... you know how it goes...

    I really only play 4x4, so a lot of the time it's just luck of the draw on who you get on your team - because I play with rando's.

    I tend to cap fuel points first - then go for star. Back cap resource points.

    The problem I have is I am not good at micro - in the sense that if I get distracted and try to do too many things - I lose track of units - and I usually end up losing them. So over time I have learned that I need to try not to do too many things at once.

    Maybe British would be a better faction for me? I would prefer to stick with the USF - do you have any good suggestions for me for 4x4 games with randoms?

    Thanks!

    submitted by /u/Rudedawg001
    [link] [comments]

    When to use scout car?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 10:22 AM PST

    I dont know when to use this especailly in 1v1

    submitted by /u/Talonio
    [link] [comments]

    Best doctrines 2020/2021?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 02:02 PM PST

    Hey,

    What are your preferred or best available doctrines in current patch for each of factions?

    Regardless individual play style, good in any situation on any map.

    submitted by /u/NixonMroq
    [link] [comments]

    Blobus Deletus!

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 04:48 AM PST

    I have 30000 supply. Which commanders should I buy?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 08:17 AM PST

    I am a soviet main if that helps.

    submitted by /u/Johnisgone06
    [link] [comments]

    New player here - multiplayer keeps telling me "you have been disconnected". Anyone help?

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    I have decided to go online or play even a play a skirmish but after every few seconds each time I try to start a match, I keep getting this message - you have been disconnected.

    I have no mods installed and I verified my files.

    I tried to isolate the problem by whitelisting the game on my firewall.

    (and for some reason, the next time I click on my firewall to double-check, the more times I see the COH2 icon on the list of programs as though I installed it multiple times).

    I checked my connection, it is a wired connection and nothing out of the ordinary.

    I still get the same message.

    Some help, please?

    submitted by /u/sammyjamez
    [link] [comments]

    Coming back to the game after a 10 months break, WTF happened to OKW???

    Posted: 02 Nov 2020 11:57 AM PST

    The title pretty much describes the post.
    The Pzkw II "Luch", 15 -20 seconds firing against an infantry section out of cover while being stationary, result they lost 2 models.
    T70 same test, Volks squad wiped out.
    3 Volks squads veterancy 2,2,3 all with their package at medium range vs 1 guards infantry veterancy 2, no cover, result: The guard kills 3 models of one of my squads, retreats with 2 models, the fight lasted for about 10 seconds.

    Tiger H1 (Call-in from commander): Gets penned 3 times in a row by a churchill crocodile, I needed to get it back, the churchill had a little over 50%hp.

    The only great thing the OKW still has it's the panther, obersoldaten and Panzer IVs which come so fucking late, the allies have usually snowballed out of control.
    Not to mention the lack of usable MGs.

    submitted by /u/Unsuspicious_Name
    [link] [comments]

    Sync Error vs AI?

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:57 PM PST

    Sync Error in CoH 2

    I used the search function and I found old posts but no solutions so forgive me for this one but is there any way to fix the sync error bug when playing online?

    I just want to play vs computers with my friends but every single time we get a sync error and the game is a loss and closes. We have tried everything. Reinstall, verify cache, update our drivers, etc etc. Nothing has solved this.

    We love this game but this is a horrific bug and we cant seem to get around it.

    submitted by /u/piecka32
    [link] [comments]

    Question for y'all

    Posted: 01 Nov 2020 09:53 PM PST

    What is the best allied tank doctrine

    submitted by /u/rithfe
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment