• Breaking News

    Saturday, November 21, 2020

    Company of Heroes Luckiest Mine Ever

    Company of Heroes Luckiest Mine Ever


    Luckiest Mine Ever

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 10:07 AM PST

    The Royal Italian Army (RIA) Faction Concept

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 11:59 AM PST

    Hi r/CompanyOfHeroes,

    The post from u/MasterFailers earlier today made me finally decide to pull the trigger on this post.

    I want to share a personal project I have been working on. As a technical writer, I write documents for other people, which can sometimes get old (and I am sure many of you have similar circumstances in your profession). So, it is really refreshing for me to research and write about something that interests me.

    While I like a good Italian meme as much the next r/HistoryMemes lurker, I actually found a fascinating and rich military history for the Italians while researching about them in WWI and WW2. As such, I began answering the question of what an Italian Faction would look like in COH2.

    I've attached the first draft of my concept using the docdroid link. https://docdro.id/WGFxno0 (I apologize for strange format, but pdfs are hard to share on reddit). I would appreciate any constructive feedback that you have.

    Now I know that COH2 will most likely not be updated with any more factions. Maybe the Italians could make it into the eventual COH3, it would add a lot of variety and military history to the Axis.

    I put acknowledgments in my document of people who gave me inspiration, but I want to link them in this post as well. The COH2 community is full of great ideas and great people.

    Carlos Danger - Luftwaffe Ground Forces concept

    GrenadierIT19 - Italian Army concept

    FreeJones12 - Italian Army concept

    tl;dr I wrote an Italian army concept for COH2. Fair warning, my pdf is much longer than this post...

    submitted by /u/bshaw4
    [link] [comments]

    after 2 hours we made a comeback (but at what cost )

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 04:18 PM PST

    Ardennes Assault is definitely buggy, but it can still be fun! First time reaching Vet 3 on all companies

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 07:32 PM PST

    What are the chances of a new Axis faction being added ?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:01 AM PST

    I'm sorry if this was asked a million times before but recently I returned to CoH2 and it kinda sucks that if you want to play as Axis your options are either German or German . I think that a faction like Italy or Japan would be a great addition , especially Japan as there could some interesting mechanics like maps where there are multiple islands and you have some water to land action .

    But it's been years since the last faction was added ( like what 3-5 I'm not sure exactly ) so the odds are pretty slim of anything actually happening but do you guys think ?

    submitted by /u/MasterFailers
    [link] [comments]

    Stay away from this crazy lad in MP !

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:47 PM PST

    Stay away from this crazy lad in MP !

    I'm not sure what's his deal but he continued to insult me until the very end. Caling another a "horning cheating cunt" "dumb bastard garbage" in a broken, teenage form of English seems to be his thing. I even greeted him at the beginning of the game.

    It was just in mid game but I thought like absolutely my time should not be wasted here hearing insults from this piece of trash. This is why I really hate MP. If anyone happens to be matched with this guy just steer clear from it.

    https://preview.redd.it/digmiftegp061.png?width=1922&format=png&auto=webp&s=11037318a5e3f683b95f536dfe06e044ea8443b4

    submitted by /u/Minh_Katze
    [link] [comments]

    Stuck on Loading Screen with "Company of Heroes 2" Title

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 08:21 PM PST

    Tried opening the game up and it gets stuck in the loading screen with "Company of Heroes 2" title but I can hear the music and mouse-over sounds as if it's normal. Once I alt+tab out then back in, the screen goes blank. I've looked online for any solutions but no one has solved this yet.

    Hoping to get some help on it 😔

    I have a ge66 raider i7 10750h

    submitted by /u/IShatterDreams93
    [link] [comments]

    the one thing I hate about ranked OKW

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:19 PM PST

    there's is only 1 thing I hate about playing OKW in matchmaking that is Wehrmacht that doesn't build silos, are these players just not understanding how the game is meant to be played or just people from the OKW faction who decide to play Wehrmacht and forget that they can build fuel and ammo silos?

    submitted by /u/dantesante
    [link] [comments]

    Bunker vs Trench; which is superior?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:17 PM PST

    Which do you prefer: BUNKER or TRENCH (or Sandbag?)?

    Mainly looking for the Axis perspective but Allies can weigh in, too...

    Which is it and why? If you choose the MG bunker do you always upgrade to the MG or leave it empty for other units... And typically what units do you throw in?

    And what about the trench? It seems to go poof rather easily... Does it auto-kill all units inside once that happens (similar to a building?). Is the Trench omni-directonal (front/back left/right) or only front/back... Or only front?

    What exactly is the difference between a trench/bunker and sandbags? All three provide green cover, do they not? Is there no other actual difference?

    submitted by /u/S0_L337
    [link] [comments]

    Biggest Map

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 03:25 PM PST

    Me and my friend are looking for the biggest workshop map for Coh2. I saw there already is a post on this but it was from 4 years ago wondering if there was a bigger one made since. Also if you have any DUMBass maps for us to play on.

    submitted by /u/CommissarSheev
    [link] [comments]

    I know I’m cheating but the game can handle this amount of fire power... on the mobile port (running on a base iPhone 11) how can I make this more OP? And suggestions for more MURICA moments like this?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 01:00 PM PST

    how does this POS game not have rejoinability?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:26 PM PST

    dump file and can't attempt to reconnect after 4 years of playing I'm surprised it still hasn't been added

    submitted by /u/ImTheEnigma
    [link] [comments]

    Penal or Conscripts, for 3v3&4v4

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 06:04 AM PST

    What would you choose for team games and why? Seems that penals are so expensive to maintain and its a pain in the butt to decide, cuz i feel like in team games you need AT guns. To get AT guns you need to go for tier 2 and its time + MP consuming.

    Also, why go with penals, when shortly after u get guards or shocks etc. I would rather go with conscripts to save some MP for the special units later but i rarely do.

    I repeat, its for team games.

    submitted by /u/Screwball_
    [link] [comments]

    Can my friend run this game?

    Posted: 21 Nov 2020 12:38 AM PST

    My friend was minding to buy this game and his pc's specs are

    Laptop

    intel core i3-4005U 1.70 ghz

    4 GB RAM

    GTX 920M

    i'm asking because i want to know at which performance it might run

    submitted by /u/KarlFranzExiled
    [link] [comments]

    Flakpanzers are pretty nice (and OP?)

    Posted: 20 Nov 2020 11:47 PM PST

    I bought 3 flak panzers and they managed to easily destroy a KV1, and a Churchill (the Churchill didnt come w/ KV1), and I only lost 1. And ofc, Flakpanzer shreds infantry.

    submitted by /u/balne
    [link] [comments]

    No comments:

    Post a Comment